/bg/ BLAXIT GENERAL - THE JOURNEY HOME EDITION

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
www.officialblaxit.org

PREVIOUS MEATY THREAD
→#

PREVIOUS GENERAL
>What is Blaxit?
Blaxit is a psyop with the intention of manipulating blacks to return to Africa. This will be under the guise that this would benefit them. We are going to MEME them back to Africa by posing as black separatists.

>How can i help?
First: READ THE OFFICIAL BLOG
Fire up those twatter and jewbook accounts and like, share, spread these memes like wildfire!
Be sure to also like and share other nigger pages for authenticity, use memes other than OC from here.

>Where are we now?
I just got the jewbook page up (pic related). Have never used Twitter so i am probably not the best person to start there. There is only one other page of this nature on jewbook, and it was abandoned. I will of course post normie reactions once they come in for keks.

WE STILL NEED ACTIVE INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER ACCOUNTS FOR THE BLAXIT MOVEMENT.

user in a previous general had the idea of starting blaxit, then handing it off.
>add a couple Sup Forums admins
>as the page builds, add a couple black admins
>slowly give control to adniggers as our admins back off
WE CAN ONLY TAKE THIS SO FAR BEFORE WE ARE DISCOVERED.

>We need fresh OC content and content that can be shared by these pages.

>IMPORTANT
DO NOT share these pages from your regular account. We have e-celeb alt-righters sharing this and blowing our cover. IF you share this, do it from a fake nigger account. IF you share this from your real account, be sure you're TALKING SHIT ABOUT IT!

>WE WILL MEME THEM TO THEIR KNEES

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:How_to_create_a_page
youtube.com/watch?v=nAlfQ4HQBVM&t=158s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chappelle says he is in South Africa to find "a quiet place" for a while. "Let me tell you the things I can do here which I can't at home: think, eat, sleep, laugh. I'm an introspective dude. I enjoy my own thoughts sometimes. And I've been doing a lot of thinking here.

>Dave Chapelle

Nice, quotes like this.
Especially testimonials from blacks who live part time in Africa, or has moved to Africa.

bump

are mulatto women allowed to stay

asking for a friend

No

>blaxit
>post pic of a place europeans made liveable

I know a girl who looks exactly like this. I don't think she has ever had a boyfriend. Seems to be in a permanent state of identity crisis.

send me a pm with her number

>a place europeans made liveable
I'll take, things an American nigger would never know for 500.

Self-bump

>Meet
Loose the "meet". You are proposing a kind of inception. If you try to brute force the idea, it'll get rejected.

Most niggers unironically don't know who he is.

A good idea would be for people to create wikipedia accounts and work on meeting the requirements to create a page. Then create a page about Blaxit and other stuff that may become convenient such as black political leaders promoting Blaxit etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:How_to_create_a_page

Good info, but needs to be dressed up with emotion and imagery. "Led the movement to return the oppressed sons of Africa to their homelands", or something of that sort.

Great idea user. Maybe i can remember my old wiki account.
We need:
>Twitter account
>Instagram account
>Wiki page

Bump?

This thread is getting slid hard.

Anyone working on pictures of Blaxit right now?

I have a decent collection of OC from all of the previous blaxit threads. Don't know how to dump all the images in the same place though. Most of them are in the OP.

Does anyone have a facebook page ready?
We'll need one with a decent amount of followers so we can create one and use our throwaways to fill up the follower base.

I'm working on my wiki account.

I have a jewbook page up already.

Post the link, i'll make a throwaway to folllow.

Everybody else should do the same. And don't forget to make a black person profile to use for future comments and social proof.

I can't post the link, being marked as spam.

Blaxit- Return to Our Homeland

Bump

Put a gap instead of the dot or post a screenshot with the link.

ok i'll look it up

A few suggestions.
You focuss on the idea that africa is the homeland for blacks. What you are doing saying "they can't keep us here" is probably not gonna work very well. The false premise is very obvious (we don't want blacks to leave).
A better angle would be to say that Africa is the most rich continent in the world and that it's dominated by whites and and Asians with their corporations. Something like "it's time to go back and take what's ours" would be more convincing. We could expose how the indians (guptas) control South Africa and how they took advantage of the blacks who got in control of South Africa. This is technically true and it will fit into the idea that blacks had an opportunity to thrive and that it was taken away from them.

Here is a suggestion for a slogan: "Africa is Black. Blacks Are Africa."

i think we should encourage more blacks to do this.

bump ftw

I could definitely incorporate how the evil wh*tes and asians are plundering Africa.

yeah ill miss some of my black friends but who am i to hold them back from returning home to create a better life for them and their families.

And any of the latest issues causing blacks to be dissatisfied in white society, which may or may not include the hashtag. More to point out injustices, inequality, loss of benefits, maybe the shutdown over illegal aliens, could be used.

Some insight. This black guy from Britain talks about his rationale for living part-time in Gambia. youtube.com/watch?v=nAlfQ4HQBVM&t=158s