Vampires, especially dumb ones, are made to be bullied

Vampires, especially dumb ones, are made to be bullied.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ehjJ614QfeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alien is top premium waifu

Did she have a thing for Asahi? I couldn't tell.

No. I read the manga, I would know.

>sunny day
>vampires
literally twilight levels of bad

What about sexy ones?

Did they make a fan anime for JWWW or something?

Would you bully DIO?

Vampires burning in sunlight was invented for Nosferatu. Older ones like Dracula were only weakened by it.

>He thinks sunlight kills vampires
It's like no one actually read Dracula or put any effort into learning more than what Hammer put out.

I think it's just some polished deviantart.

Who /vampire/ here?

FUCK YOU
U
C
K

Y
O
U

*BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP*

If the vampire doesn't die in sunlight then it's a shitty vampire story. This is universally true.

How adorably wrong you are.

They're not vampires. As you said, the characters in the OP seem to be fairies like in Twilight.

>doesn't burn in sunlight
>not evil
>not harmed by holy artifacts

You need at least one of these to be a vampire.

Wrong.

You're on the net and are too lazy to learn ANY sort of folk lore on vampires? Really?

I bet you don't even know about the ones you have to defeat by burying them upside down and shoving nails into their feet. Geez.

What is this face trying to convey?

Dumb vampires are for hugs

>slayer travels to the outskirts of town with a silver sword to take out a dangerous monster that poses as a human, runs an orphanage, and literally eats children

youtube.com/watch?v=ehjJ614QfeM

Witcher has great vampires. They actually feel like vampires.

The problem that tends to crop up when ignore those is that you end up with really shallow wish fullfillment with people angsting about becoming immortal supermodels and lolis with chronological ages that make lolicons feel a bit better. You don't need to call something a vampire for that.

Vamps are cute

Hey, is that an anime adaptation? Sweet.

>Best girl didn't even make it into the show

>doesn't burn in sunlight
Not in Dracula, made popular by Nosefratu.
>not evil
Racist!
>not harmed by holy artifacts
I think that one was invented by the Hammer movies

>tfw JWWW will never get an adaptation with its proper artstyle

Nah that's Stoker, Dracula's only repelled but Mina had a communion wafer burned into her face until he was dead.

It's an official adaption, it's kinda lame compared to the manga but if you've no knowledge of the source material it's actually great.

Yeppers