Aikatsu and Pripara thread

Wow-wow-wow Take your AidleZ!
Damn! we don't wanna grow to be dead all the way
Wow-wow-wow Fate must be done
Set them free! Eat up the ugly desire ah
Wow-wow-wow Take your AidleZ!
We can't stop the lonely game Answer is only one
Already the die set down

Quotes on the musical-original song "Koko wa PriPara" from Himika (old Lala) and Kokoro Kuge and Kokoa Ishii (little Lalas).

Himeka Akaneya: It's a ballad, quite unusual for PriPara. The two Laalas, brought together by a miracle, coming face to face and taking each other's hand... it makes me feel warm and fuzzy. It really feels like Laala is there in front of me!"

Kuge: "My favourite part is where they sing to each other belief in yourself and not giving up."

Ishii: "I love the lyrics about being positive and having courage, and the gentle melody as well!"

Pic and text spoilered for gratuitous sexual content.

>he who controls Toys™ controls Aikatsu
How far has this been true? has Rola outskilled Elza with her singing prowess yet?

How small is Rola's pee-pee that Yume is wondering when is she putting it it when it turns out that in fact Rola has already put it in AND came already too from just putting it in.

>(little Lalas)
I like how that sounds.

>there TWO photokatsu artbooks out
I don't think I can restrain myself

>As soon as I touched her butt I came and started going MEDETAITAI

Where is Yume going?

11cm.

Me on the left.

That sounds pretty normal for a 13 year old Japanese futa to me.

My house

I like small futas because of how insecure they are thanks to the average futa have super huge sizes. Uno Makoto stuff that features such a thing gets me like diamonds, but then again, so does anything else he does, but small futa is still cool because of the gap between the expectations for your average futa and the reality the small one must confront.

Would you let Hime put lipstick on you?

Whoa there.

Only if she leaves a big kissmark on my face afterwards

I would let her do that an anything else she wants to do with me.

>You will never be Hime's forcibly feminized boytoy that she's raising into the perfectly loyal secretary despite you being nearly a decade older than her
>You will never dedicate your life to serving Hime while she makes you prettier and cuter every day
>You will never feel fulfilled from learning new things every day instead of wasting your days away for nothing at all with no fulfillment in any sense
>You will never feel the joy of being praised by Hime by doing a good job or for looking cute for her
Feels bad man

Only if she sings Start Dash Sensation.

Yumekawa.

Don't dump her,

If you know what is best for you

I want to fuck Lala.

Who the fuck would dump a cute and little girl like her?

A man who has it all.

Lewd.

She should keep her hair down.

I miss Ichigo.

I don't.

>Can be cute
>Can be manly and dashing
Why is Tsubasa so perfect?

Tsundere zombie is so cute.

Tsubasa needs to get smacked with the paper.

I don't think I like where this is going.

Burn.

It's the first KanaAko scene.

>somone is going through stars
Now if only people would watch Cocotama

>S2, S3 and IT releases on the same week
This is too surreal.

I wish they would. I want to talk about Nozomi.

>Cat

Old and busted

>Sheep

New hotness

Got any batches for it?
The individual eps seem very poorly seeded these days.

They still seed the Wasurenai ones don't they? Deadfish are just that, dead.

I finished the Aikatsu movie today and realise how much I will miss Soleil after I finish OGkatsu

Using the Wasurenai ones, I'm apparently connected to a seed, but they're not sending me data.
Every once in a while a second seed comes in and spreads a bit of love, but still i've been trying to download 17-20 for a day now. And there's so many more.

They're so perfect. I've never loved a group of girls as much as them and I'm not sure I ever will. I miss them every day. Lucky for you they still have some time left to shine.

I'll see if I can make a Mega folder with them in it, though it will take some time because my internet is concentrated ass.

You can download everything using XDCC.

What did Aoi mean by this?

Yeah I get the feeling I'm going to have to relearn how to IRC stuff. Haven't done that in years.

Rate my wife.

Eat her hair / 10.

I could have choosen to start Cocotama right now but picked Delta and Idol Memories instead.

>Delta
I'm sorry for you. At least Giri Giri Ai is a good song though.

Will we never see her again after S3?

Background and movie.

What's this about S2 now?

I really like the OP. "Konkon pakarin kami-sama!" "Korokoro Cocotama" parts the most. And it's interesting to watch.

KEKED

I wish the dance class was relevant.

Wow. Little fairies doing stuff with little girl's body is a bit ecchi

She will live on in your heart.

I didn't expect that Kokoro into such things. But it is really cute.

Sweet. There is nothing better than youjo in love. It's the best age for romance. Relationships are always pure and innocent.

Really like this episode. I used to reading encyclopedia in childhood too. Nostalgic. But Kokoro is a cruel sister. She bad-mouthed her brother for personal interests.

I want them to perform.

From the thumbnail, it looked like there was a cum stain on the visor.

rate Hye In's long legs,

I'm getting caught up~rilu.

Spider a cute.

This episode was nice, Himawari's probably my least favorite of the main four but she's still pretty cute, and her buddy is really cute too. Rose is my favorite so next episode looks like it'll be great.

She grew on me a lot as the show went on.

ROSE A BEST!

I can understand that, she's my favourite, but it's weird. I feel like in any other show her voice would annoy the hell out of me, but for some reason it genuinely made me smile to hear her every week.

This is getting pretty heavy for a little girl's show. This episode was very good, one of the best of the show, but also very bittersweet. The scene with Rose and Yuto at his mother's little garden was very beautiful. I'm happy for Rose, but at the same time she has a lot of suffering to face going forward. Seeing Rose cry and be conflicted hurt too.

I didn't mean to make it seem like I dislike Himawari, while she's my least favorite of the main four I like all of them quite a bit. Also Aya Uchida's voice is very lovely.

>Seeing Rose cry and be conflicted hurt too.
Meant Lip here, not Rose.

The entire final 'arc' was really well done for a little girls show. It also contains the best next episode preview I've ever seen in any show.

All Fairilu are cute~rilu

Funny how Fairilu handle romance way better than any actual romance series.

Find a flaw.

All Fairilu are onaholes.

LIPPU

Does being dead count as a flaw?

Lip ;_;

This was another very good episode, the amusement park date was very cute. But seeing Lip suffer like this makes my heart ache.

Doki ;_;

I'm glad Lip was able to overcome her depression, and she's making her way to debuting as a real idol. Seeing the other Fairilu try to help her out was heartwarming.

So are ainons.