WHICH ONE OF YOU DID THIS?

Liberal salt spotted on Instagram. Some beautiful patriot put these up at the CalTech campus.

Other urls found in this thread:

democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2018/01/22/anti-immigration-flyers-st-john-fisher-college/1056374001/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_violence_in_Finland#Perpetrators
facebook
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that looks like a beaner hand

Do it at UCLA they'll riot

Psych Docs will have their hands full with SJWs going apeshit looking 4 a safe space and finding there is none.

It's not, I know the person. Just a regular feminist.

My first thought

I did. I go by the name Anomalus and I'm lejion

We need to find more reactions for MBMC in this thread.

kek

>California
>brown hand
gee

How can these debt slaves afford Psych docs?

I have to assume this is related

"unauthorized materials were discovered around 10 a.m. in and around the academic corridor that express inappropriate messages related to sexual assault and immigration."

democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2018/01/22/anti-immigration-flyers-st-john-fisher-college/1056374001/

considering the area USC would be even better.

That's hilarious

It's California, only spics live there.

Lel we need more

#allofus

USC and UCLA would be harder to do because the campuses are more crowded and urban. I'm sure some user is a student and has access though.

Anyone with access to fingerprint database?

Lol, the Cal tech janitor is mad

>my borders my choice

It's not your choice though. It's the publics choice. Not everythign is about you, you fucking materialistic, egotistic, individualist cunt

Do you forgib?

We make up the public, retard.

It's the choice of the public of the country in question you Mudshark. The one that already has immigration laws

STEM schools are more immune to SJW...

What house is the most alt-right?

Using the singular "my" in the context of referring to the nation as oneself actually implies a collectivist oneness.

>being this retarded
The choice belongs to the people of the country whose laws are being violated, not the foreign invaders.

It is if we make it so.

So let's do a poll of the nation and see what the general consensus is on whether they want open border immigration and anchor babies.

Are you baiting or just a brainlet?

Probably appears that way due to the shadows.

Yes, it's the choice of what the country wants. Not a single right wing retard who thinks everyone is in a hivemind echo chamber like the rest of his equally dumb folk.

America isn't a person, and if people want immigrants, then we have as many immigrants as possible. It's as simple as that. I also campaign for immigrants to come to my country too because I think it's a positive since it improves our economy, plus we also better the lives of refugees from Africa.

Maybe you'll grow up and have a brain and a heart one day instead of sitting on here creating divide and conquer among people.

what are literals?
explain.

No, people should be educated first so they know the many pros of immigration.

Probably appears that way due to the genetics.

lighten up, Francis. this is humor.

And why do you think laws exist, and what do you think the law in the US has to say about uncontrolled immigration, and how do you imagine those laws came to exist?

nice

"many pros of immigration". We're both UK fags and have you seen London or Birmingham recently? There are NO pro's of letting the third world control us

More like 56% hand.

Pretty sure the US Government owns the border, not YOU. The people coming up with that dumb meme are probably bitter betas that are buttblasted they can't just rape whoever they want and are trying to turn consent against the people that reject them.

It's working lads! Let's sit back and enjoy the ride!

Good goyim
They’ve already done a psyops to change illegal alien to “dreamer”, god only knows what inane bullshit they’d push if the people got a direct vote on it

In fact, they’d probably rig the polls with (ironically) illegal votes

No that's just what happens when a capitalist society puts them down. Are you also saying that white brits aren't acting like criminals?

Literally go to Essex, the north east, Northern Ireland, and Kent, and you'll see what I'm talking about with all the chavs there.

Pic related was shown to me by my mom today. A college in the city here in NY LOL

So has anyone made graphic t-shirts yet?

Look at that weak, impotent finger.

It isn't even fully erect.

>Allowed to immigrate to the UK
>Treated as a protected class
>Given gibs freely and generously

Yeah, that capitalist society sure is bringing Muslims down

The Canadian public has never had a vote on immigration policy. They vote for people who'll enact policies they don't want

Check. Idk but in the article I posted above people wanted t-shirts lol

Good God you bongs are sickeningly weak-minded.

so your point of letting hoards of immigrants into the UK is that we have chavs? A capitalist society is better than having no society anyway - we're already giving them benefits and council housing

Its a tiny little brown gay hand.

If Diversity was strength, India would be a superpower by 2020.

Economy isnt the only virtue you absolute fag.

Rotherham: Part and Parcel of Diversity and multiculturalism, get used to it!

It's a woman's hand actually. Lefty feminist woman.

Kek

is the guy in the picture Mexican?

>missing the point

No one is claiming only right wing people get to decide who comes into the country, That's something you've projected. Of course the public at large has their say in a democracy.

The point is to encourage more normal everyday people (especially young people) to see nothing at all wrong with saying "no" to immigration - to break the politically-correct taboo - in other words.

As for your helping Africans argument, I think you underestimate the sheer numbers involved. We could completely destroy Western countries by bringing in Millions of Africans, and still not make much of a dent at all in the overall number of Africans living in poverty. With their birth-rates, they'd be replaced quickly.

See here for a visual example: youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

pottery

The thing to remember with liberals is that they think that they will never, ever be taken advantage of.

>anti immigration ideas

You mean ideas that are literally “us border laws should not be violated”? Is that something you should even spread, like it’s not something obvious? The state of press is absolute shit there.

WOW HOW HOMOPHOBIC RACIST BIGOTRY'ED DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO NOT WANT EVERYONE FROM EVERY PLACE ON THE EARTH COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR FREE ILLEGALLY AND GETTING A BUNCH OF FREE SHIT??????????????????????

something tells me you are very brown and have a 10-13 year old wife.

yeah but a brown feminist right?

true

Are you suggesting that all groups commit the same levels of crime?

You might be interested to know that (for example) a study by the University of Helsinki found that:

>"The number of crimes per immigrant who lives in Finland is almost eight times as high as that of native Finns when looking at rape related crimes."
>"It was also stated that the immigrants originating from Africa and Middle East commit the highest levels of crimes, with the level being seventeen times as high as that of native Finns.
>"The offenses committed by the immigrant groups most often target the natives of the area."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_violence_in_Finland#Perpetrators

So if you were a Finish person who didn't want the number of Finish women who are victims of Sex Crimes to increase, you would be right to be concerned about migration from the Middle-East & Africans.

She's southern European/med.

When do we get to vote? I don’t remember anyone asking the public if this is what they wanted

Every. Fucken. Time. The comments were surprisingly right winged. I’ll link it.

facebook com/
News10NBC/posts/10155578774244215

Our national sovereignty is not up for vote. Your great great great great great great great grandfather would be able to explain it if mine hadn’t killed him.

Check. IKR. Here’s the article
facebook com/News10NBC/posts/10155578774244215

kek

Kill yourself soyboy

Literally the people doing this

>No that's just what happens when a capitalist society puts them down.
>wasting digits
Unironically kill yourself, you fucking faggot.

That’s a /leftypol/ fag. None of us would be that retarded. He’s also a pedophile research shows.

>nothing at all wrong with saying "no" to immigration
We say "no" all the time to immigration. There are limits on the number of visas/green cards. I think they should be much lower, but its not like there is unrestricted legal immigration into the us.

Pic related

It's obviously a collective "my," idiot.

>it's a 1post by this ID shill episode
pathetic

>le 56% hand

Fuck borders and laws and shiet

Get me off this ride.

Chavs are no where near the crime rate of blacks, we were never given a vote on immigration and the effect was severely downplayed. Enoch Powell was mocked for his predictions in the 70s and he actually underestimated the effect.

If you would have asked people in the 30s or 40s if they want to be the minority in London and a Birmingham and eventually their country they would overwhelmingly vote no and even now I would bet most people would vote against immigration if it was up to a vote.

The idea that there is any economic benefit is laughable as 99% of our immigrants are unskilled labour who will be made obsolete from technological advances and commit far more crime than white brits

>but its not like there is unrestricted legal immigration into the us.

I'm not claiming there is.

who gives a fuck about the usa's borders its a joke of a country that is degen as fuck and going downhill fast as fuck,,its a jewish colony at this point

not true, i live here too

Le 56% flip

Jealous much??

Typical dirty, liberal, booger picking fingers.

Probably a chink, being Caltech, right.

never ending supply of 70 IQ monkeys is the only "pro" i can think of

Patriots are immigrants. Everyone in the US is an immigrant. Just call yourself a racist already.

kek

Also, why give that America blue eyes and blonde eyebrows when most people in it won't even be white in 10 years?

> Getting Immigrants to assimilate into a dominant culture is bad!
> Complains about balkanisation of society.

Liberal logic.

>The Canadian public has never had a vote on immigration policy.

yeah but at least TPTB told you what they're going to do - 100 million by 2100

Awww you didn't get in?

spic