Origin and meaning of the swastika?

It's quite clear that people think this symbol is evil after the nazi symbol. Some might even believe that the nazi's invented it. But as it turns out it's an incredibly old symbol shared by many many different cultures and peoples. But what does it mean Sup Forums ? I have a theory about that.
Every single swastika has its arms slightly bent in a way signifying basically movement/rotation be it clockwise or counterclockwise. And that's what got me thinking that maybe this ancient symbol actually is a crude representation of a spiral arm galaxy. Most galaxies observed are spiral arm galaxies, and astronomers also claim that the milkyway galaxy has 4 'arms'. Isn't that fascinating. But is that what it means or does it mean something else? And if so what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
youtu.be/EKS2e3-z2js
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_deities
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To the Aryans it symbolizes the Sun, balance and the life cycle.

It is the symbol of Atlantis.

You are a retard

Swastika represents symbol of the absolute, the endless

Never seen that celtic one before. Would have guessed theres would have been the triskele or the 4 pointed one from that stone.

It was stolen just like the name Aryan itself

>le isle of man
Nice vpn fag

Isn't hinduism the oldest religion? Didn't the word aryan and the swastika symbol come from india?

>you're a retard
Thanks
>Swastika represents symbol of the absolute, the endless
Well it seems to me that space is filled with galaxies and space seems pretty endless.

lol Celts what are you doing?

>i know nothing about vedism, indo-european migration theory or the swastika

It's as OP says. The Swastika was present throughout all Europe before the Middle Ages even began. It's no wonder, pretty much all forms of European paganism have the same practices and worship roughly the same gods. They also happen to be very very similar to figures in Vedic lore.

Educate yourself youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA

You are welcome, senpai.

They come from the Vedic tradition, which came from outside India but formed the basis of what people now know as Hinduism. Hinduism is a bastardized religion with a foundation of Vedism but with Indian polytheism mixed in.

This

Yeah Europe it has no significance to Germanic people, and Aryan is a fucking language group not a race, I wish you larpers would get your head out of your ass and actually contribute to the fight against the marxists, instead of contributing to a false ideology, that just gives the communists fuel and reasons to oppress us.

To be honest i just found a random image with several swastikas but it's pretty clear when looking at it that it's a very old symbol that was used by many different kinds of people all over the world.
Thanks that's very interesting!

>They come from the Vedic tradition, which came from outside India

No

It's suppose to have the same meaning of the number zero.

surprise surprise no meaning at all

You know nothing, Retard

That 'false' ideology inspired countless to leak aginst their government, take open risk aginst a criminal DOJ, FBI and politicans. Not to mention countless occult groups. Hate to break it to you, but it wasn't libertarians that found the balls to risk everything for this country, it was the followers of the Black Sun followed by the militant body of Christ. Read more, speak less. The 3rd Sargon lives cuck.

Aryans were the white people between India and Iran.
Aryans originated from Caucasus and brought the Vedic religion and Sanskrit (Vedas) with them and also the Swastika.
Look up the Vedas!
Especially Rigveda!
Then you will understand, because it lists most of the tribes which spread from Caucasus region.

t. Dravidian mongrel

>Aryan
Wrong, try reading some of the Vedas

Yes

America was created by libertarians.

and you less mongrel

And saved by the Black sun

Why the idiots like you want to appropriate something that you have no idea about?

Yes and that's why American people are deracinated soulless consumerist scumwads. This society is decrepit and falling apart because of the shaky foundation it was built on.

What are you on about

Don't you have some demon to worship at temple Pajeet?

So assblasted into giving two ( you)s

Pure fiction

>no mention if turkic swastika which is still used by shamans in their drums

sage

Sources please. Would like to read more on it

>dravidian aboriginal subhuman can't check IDs
top kek

AND WHAT IF

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU:
THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link. If they dont allow you there is something shady going on.
1.1-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

*of

>Christian
Go die.

Its a theory but it dosent make a whole lot of sense, Indians are watered down Africans anyways

Way better than stupid christcuck worshippers

This America is also the most powerful Nation in the world

>not posting it instead of being assblasted.
>Go die.
Calm the fuck down, i already said i just posted a random image of some examples of swastikas, post some better ones instead of raging.

>Don't talk to me or my sons ever again

The best thing I can refer you to are actual Vedic texts. Read them, especially the Bhagavad Gita, and compare what you read there to modern Hindu religion. Even their caste system is bastardized and rigid in stupid ways. Hare Krishna comes closer to actual Vedism than Hindus, but they're still wrong because they worship Krishna as the ultimate god.

I agree, but still inferior to real authentic Vedism.

Implying Christ isn't analogous to Vishnu

Subhumans begging to be associated with Vedas, kek

>botulinum toxin is the most powerful poison in the world

Implying Christ isnt buddah

tldr more indian names and indian shit
this is interesting. Are you indian?

I already made that point about you poos, no need to repeat it. I appreciate the effort though.

It looks pretty much like spiral galaxy like ours indeed, the greek one in particular. It was a symbol of Sun, and life cycle.

Its saturn you nob gobler
youtu.be/EKS2e3-z2js

No, I'm not Indian. If you're not willing to read then at least watch some videos by Survive the Jive on Youtube.

The entire premise of the Bhagavad Gita is worshiping Krishna as the ultimate you dumb mongrel. Don't speak on things you have no idea on.

Capitalism, is most in line with Human nature its competition that drives us foward, shows how U.S. has become the worlds only superpower

If you aren't, then why does this interest you?

Aztecs never had a swastika

It's a theory. That's all it is.

He's like a nigger who we wuzism on every culture.

You can still read between the lines. Krishna is an avatar of Vishnu.

I clicked on the link he looks like a nu-male and I bet you also post links to Youtube in threads about Nazi Niggas on the moon in flying saucers. I can give you some youtube info how communism "totally works" man

Except memeflags don't even have a country let alone understanding of Vedas

You haven't been paying attention.

I am dissapoint that people aren't posting more ancient swastikas that they know about. So here's some more.

He's a fake??

If you want to stay retarded, be my guest.

Link to the authentic Vedas? I am curious

>Implying Christ existed

Here's another.

I think these are the types of images that really make the heads turn for normals.

Implying Buddha isn't vedic.

earth is flat
space is kill

Again, the mongrel speaks nothing he knows of.

You know what the Vedas is and follow some Vedic traditions, you just water them down with ad-lib subhuman nonsense. see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_deities

Can you tell me more about what this means? Is it a particular star constellations when viewed from the pole? and how they then rotate in the night sky?

He isn't. He is anti-Vedic.

I feel like this thread is just indians circlejerking about "vedas" stuff

You're trying to sound intellectual but just end up making a fool of yourself with broken English. Or maybe you're a first generation Dravidian shitskin migrant.

If you say so

>doesn’t buy the kike on a spike narrative
>believes a toilet witch will suck him through the toilet hole should he decide to defecate inside of it

Vedic-derived, but not Vedic.

you think there might be some natural order or status quo that every culture recognises but refuses to explicitly point out because it threatens the less competent segment of the population?

Buddhists are in effect Atheists.

Nice. Yeah they think nazi's invented the swastika, it's incredible how old it is and how widespread it has been throughout history in so many different cultures and peoples.

Sanathan Dharma 'the eternal religion' is the actual name. Hinduism is just a post colonial name. Hindus refer to people south of river Indus.

Projecting much? You have a meme flag

He did so did Muhammad, dosent mean what they said is real, dosent mean what they said dosent have any value.

I pefer Jesus tho because he didnt fuck kids

Ironically enough, the swastika was a Jewish symbol, only it was backwards.

> christcuck worshippers
> the budda literally foretold the coming of Christ

>Then the old Brahman priest asked, “What will the characteristics of the Holy One be like?” The Buddha answered him, “The Holy One who will keep the world in the future will be like this: in the palms of his hands and in the flat of his feet will be the design of a disc, in the side will be a stab wound; and his forehead will have many marks like scars. This Holy One will be the golden boat who will carry you over the cycle of rebirths all the way to the highest heaven (Nirvana). Do not look for salvation the old way; there is no salvation in it for sure. Quit the old way. And there will be a new spirit like the light of a lightening bug in all of your hearts and you will be victorious over all your enemies. Nobody will be able to destroy you. If you die, you will not come back to be born in this world again. You will go to the highest heaven (Nirvana).”

SHITSKINS BTFOOOOOOOOOOOO

>You're trying to sound intellectual but just end up making a fool of yourself with broken English. Or maybe you're a first generation Dravidian shitskin migrant.

Self projecting much?

Buddhists are not representitve of the Buddha. Buddha is vedic, Buddhists are not in practice.

Praise kek

Please go back to t_d. Ideological flags predate national flags on this board.

Proven to be a hoax.