White girl (15 years old, previously a virgin) brutally gang raped by Muslim immigrants

White girl (15 years old, previously a virgin) brutally gang raped by Muslim immigrants
>bbc.com/news/uk-england-cumbria-41984419

>the four muslim men took turns raping her
>Carlisle Crown Court was shown an interview the girl gave to police, in which she said the attack "seriously hurt" and she wanted it to stop.
>In the police interview the girl said the boys had asked "let me have a turn, let me have a turn".
>She said she had drunk two cans of cider and was "a little bit too drunk to stop them."
>"They just all kept taking, like 50-second turns, coz I remember one of them saying 'we just can't keep having 50-second turns, we've got to go all out'," she said.
>One of the men repeatedly attempted to force foreign objects into the victims rectum during the attack.
>In the interview, a police officer asked: "Would you have consented to any of these sexual acts?" The girl replied: "No. I was a virgin before."
>the brutal sex attack left the victim with vaginal tearing and full anal blow out
>The boys all claim the sexual activity was consensual.
>The men's names, ages and country of origin have been blocked from court records for legal reasons.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mums-outraged-after-teacher-describes-10114404

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-cumbria-42793989
bbc.com/news/uk-england-cumbria-41984419
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one likes Muslims but the source didn't mention Muslims even once.

>The men's names, ages and country of origin have been blocked from court records for legal reasons.
Shouldn't they record the names so they can arrest them at some point, or make them pay the fine, or whatever the punishment?

They'll get away with it because muslims can't be guilty of anything

If you're not gonna slaughters these fucking animals delete the goddamn thread and get over it. Somebody already reported this shit, why aren't you doing your part if it bothers you?

>>the four muslim men took turns raping her
Did she say how many orgasms she had?

>The (((youths)))

If they were native they would be named.

I live in cumbria, I thought we were safe here

It was consensual. Plus rape is not exclusive to any particular religion and certainly not something allowed by Muslims. More likely a frustrated soyboy.

Are you actively trying to be a moron?

>She said she had drunk two cans of cider and was "a little bit too drunk to stop them."

ROASTIE ALARM

In dreams I walk with you.

Some of OP's info is full on fabricated. I can't find any mention of vaginal tearing or anal blow out (whatever that is).

>implying this chav slut was actually a virgin
>implying she wasn't just going to fuck browns and blacks anyways.

Roastie got toasted, nothing of value was lost

(((boys)))
Muhammad
Muhammad
Muhammad

The absolute STATE of Britain

Two cans of cider? "Drunk"?

Hahahaha yeah fucking right. She wanted it.

I hope the Muslims beat the charges. Fuck white people. They're evil.

>she had drunk two cans of cider and was "a little bit too drunk to stop them."
Reminder that Sup Forums wouldn't mind if they were white men.

What has become of the land of my fore fathers

You thick cunt.

Bitch wanted it.

A FUCKING LEAF

not guilty

>leaf
Every fucking time.

why does this keep happening in europe? why doesn't their form of government do something to protect people?

Why did you let these Muslim "rapefugee" morons into your European countries in the first place? You are fucking idiots for allowing this. Deport them all back to whatever shithole they came from.

PART

They litteraly ground up a girl after raping her, sold her in kebabs, admitted to the crime on tape, got no Jail time, and the british government gave them 1/2 a million pounds for discrimination in bringing it to trial.

>this actually happened. Not joking. Not being ironic. This actually truly happened in bongland. You can look up the case.

Because you helped to destroy our based governments

>15
>virgin

Oh look, yet another intentionally misleading bait post trying to go "see look, I told them muslims did it and they believed me, even though I was telling a lie! What idiots for believing me!

The article is some 15 year old girl, getting drunk with 15 year old boys, who then regretted the sex they had while her inhibitions were gone due to alcohol.

In other words, why the fuck are these 15 year olds unsupervised with alcohol?

No doubt some leftist shit head will pat themselves on the back because "lol pol is echo chamber for being stupid enough to believe me"

I fucking begin to lose hope

This is why you Brits are all going to be mudslimes within 10 years.

Are you fucking dense? The media love naming whites as whites when crime is committed. Any other races and they become youths

What the hell is wrong with you? Seriously. You have a mental disorder.

>In other words, why the fuck are these 15 year olds unsupervised with alcohol?

Average brit. Britts are essentially anglo-slavs at this point.

>No one likes Muslims but the source didn't mention Muslims even once.
Finally someone who can actually read. Thanks for pointing this out, user. Also, I suspect OP got rejected by this girl so is super salty now.

>westards raped and murdered on daily basis
good

You shouldn't let unmarried women walk around alone. It's your fault for being degenerate as fuck.

I'm sure that girl would have turned into a massive feminist, voting labour every time, and having seen more dick in an average month than she did that evening.

Sad.

But don't blame the muslims. Blame the british men.

I mean it is mostly our own faults, but your government imports refugees too, and runs programs encouraging Europe to 'diversify'.

>we have made this thread 6 times already and we are getting extremely efficient at it

>that reddit spacing
Sad!

>implying you can rape wh*te bitches

>(((for legal reasons)))

>Rape rates soaring across Europe and GB because of particular groups of migrants
>cmon guys it doesn't even say Muslims
The denial is astounding.

The Coulter rule applies here.
If the media didn't mention that they were white, then they certainly weren't. The media always takes the opportunity to demonize whites.

>implying that your average 15 year olds are not all horn dogs

whew lad... if you think anglos' are slave tier you might not want to look in the mirror

She would have grown up to be a leftist voter anyway.

She deserved it for being a white privileged native.

We are all in this together.

Only shills try to cause division.

No more brother wars

The redpilled british man can't do much. identitarians and nationalists are a minority and surrounded by enemies everywhere, from the media, to the invaders, also the traitors,even the "laws".

Its fucking obvious and becoming increasingly more of a problem.

And she'll be so emotionally broken she'll likely become an emotionally repressed nutcase, or a full blown slut who thinks her body has no value, and either way will never have children or a normal family life.

Double win for diversity.

>full anal blow out

this is your brain on bluepill cuckoldry.

How are they Muslims?

Answer me subhumans:

When some wetback kills an amerimutt, why don't we call him a Catholic?

Part and Parcel

because i like to know that these things happen, it helps on keeping archives to reinforce my point.

Let them die like the wimps they are then.

>anal blow out
FART & PARCEL

you Canadians are such cucks, with your feminist prime minister.

all the muslims are doing is trying to force white people to move away. you guys need to just kick their assess or impose muslim no go zones near the refugee housing in which you simply pull random ones off the streets and deport them

if you cant even manage that then europe wont be white much longer and that will be the death of the white race

>>She said she had drunk two cans of cider and was "a little bit too drunk to stop them."

She was asking for it.

so that's just part and parcel of living in the new Muslim UK

OP always edits in Muslims to unrelated gangrapes/crimes to make Sup Forums look like retards who can't read the article. He's been doing it for months now and newfags keep falling for it.

Love wins user you're just on the wrong side of history

Brutal unhinged primal rape wins user. You're just on the wrong side of history.

shills these days, day of reckoning is coming near to you, prepare accordingly

>bbc.com/news/uk-england-cumbria-42793989
Jesus Christ.

Bongs.....is there a man left among you?

To be fair, it does. Rape of the women is one of the most effective methods of demoralisation.

>full anal blow out
Sounds like a rough night

my local tv news reported on an Uber driver in California that raped 4 women. they did not even name mention his name or the fact that he is a fucking wetback illegal from mexico! the news are afraid to tell the truth. you should know this, Hamid.

>people think the BBC used the phrase "full anal blowout"

We need to start giving Bradford the Burmese treatment.

Kill yourself, jew.

Pretty low quality bait. This little slut needs some real jail rape for making such incoherent accusations

Probably in prison. Stopping your daughter getting raped puts you in the back of the police car.

We need a large scale genocide, this shit needs to stop

>the four muslim men took turns raping her

At least they shared.

Your point does not achieve recompense or the illusion thereof. That soul is ruined, and they'll walk with blessings while you sit around and repost links.

Blue Velvet

Basic Coulter's law

FUCK DUDE, FUCK WHEN ARE WE KILLING THESE MOTHERFUCKERS
MY PATIENCE HAS RUN OUT A LONG TIME AGO
FUCK THEM ALL TO DEATH

>>the brutal sex attack left the victim with vaginal tearing and full anal blow out
That's not what the article writes.
bbc.com/news/uk-england-cumbria-41984419
"Carlisle Crown Court was shown an interview the girl gave to police, in which she said the attack "seriously hurt" and she wanted it to stop.

The boys all claim the sexual activity was consensual."
"In the police interview the girl said the boys had asked "let me have a turn, let me have a turn".

She said she had drunk two cans of cider and was "a little bit too drunk to stop them." "
There is nothing about any physical damages to the girl, at all.

No, first because the same is happening in all our coutries second because they are brothers.

Yeah it's true.

Her name was Charlene Downes

Furthermore, the only political party or media that would touch this at the time was the BNP (basically white nationalist party). They did interviews with her mum and were warning of these Muslim rape gangs at least 5 years before the Rotherham attacks, of course this has never been brought to light in the mainstream but I was watching this on their site in around 2009

Just another day in merry ol England!

This. It is ironic that Sup Forums is so obsessive about fake news when they blatantly lie about the news.

Oh, she was a virgin...

Who fucking cares besides religious dolts like you? She got drunk with lads that she didn't know well, sure they should go to prison, but their religion (as stupid and insipid as your's btw) really doesn't matter because I've seen a hundred stories like this one where the perpetrators were white christians.

If I was forced to live in UK id rather kill myself

as long as there is corruption in UK nothing will happen to change anything, look at the USA ,things are about to go nuclear which will make big changes, US finally started cleaning itself, Uk just seem to weak to do anything ,only thing is flea the country ,let it collapse on itself

You can't do that spacing on reddit. It has auto-formation.

I'm 190cm 86kg and I get drunk off two cans of cider.

>Uk just seem to weak to do anything
You're right. To do anything you have to be stronger than those that would try to stop you, which in this case is the entire western world.

link please

thank god they didnt do any physical damages to her while gang raping her
lucky

>She got drunk with lads that she didn't know well

so she aproached subhumans before getting drunk

>nothing of value was lost