LEAVE TAYTAY ALONE YOU KIKES

LEAVE TAYTAY ALONE YOU KIKES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l4BG8ajqRsY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we need to install tay tay as queen of belgium
Why? Because fuck it, why not?

So she didn't go to the Women's March. I imagine she probably has more important things to do

go back to plebbit faggot

feminism is for fat women. taylor isn't fat

More evidence of the "feminism" cultish behaviour.

(((Gerstein)))

can you take your shitty pop singer elsewhere
thanks

Jealous fat cunts. Women's suffrage is a joke and any suggestion of their equality is an insult

Bump for tay tay

>'some bullshit'
>nigger talk
>to a future President
>to a billionaire Pleiadian

Headline should say: Taylor Swift didn't go to the #WomensMarch and brainwashed, pathetic, snowflake, low IQ (((liberals))) are mad

She cant keep getting away with it. Away with my heart, that is.

>you dont get to pick and choose when feminism suits you
Oh, wow... sudden flashbacks to women flipping out about getting equally conscripted.

>Tayler Swift didn't go the the #womensmarch and Women are mad.

fixed that for them.

Wait but if woman’s suffrage is a joke and she had the right to not go to the woman’s march but she shouldn’t have any right waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAZ

Taylor needs to woman up by getting married to a white man, and promptly birthing a dozen white children that she can easily provide for with all her career-woman bucks. She better get crackin’.

>women do not get to pick and choose
I swear feminists and Sup Forums are finding more common ground every day.
Can't wait for literal femanzis.

I'm now a believer

Damn some beautiful digits those are.

Horseshoe theory mr lucky trips

Female celebrity did not march for rights she already has, click here to find out why that's racist

>Woman need to be stop being told what to do.
>Taylor Swift must attend our march or else we'll get mad.

Feminist logic

The left will implode.

Trump 2024... chkit

Taylor is probably no the only woman to miss the event, but is targeted by previous stupid drama.

taytay is a boy.

Almost missed it, every time.

That is even better.

>Taylor shows up
>fans hassle her for autographs and stuff, she ends up as the main story
>fat and nigger feminists bitch about how this pretty white girl stole "their" march from them

>Taylor doesn't show up
>fat and nigger feminists bitch about how she doesn't care about women

>able to say kike
>reddit

>Sup Forums: shaming sluts "no hymen, no diamond"
>also Sup Forums: will proclaim a woman that's literally had more dicks in her than Kim Kardashian as queen

DIdnßt Taytay make an app or something? Let´s support it and find out if she is the real queen, not de fake one.

Tay is really powerful. She can buy an island and have an army for herself the rest of her life. She can have a "kill all intruders" command and live peacefully forever. She can buy a trip to go to space. She can buy Sup Forums for the 45 000 dollars it's worth and be our queen. She's so adorable, my favorite american woman by far.

Lol that Dam Hyde Joe really cracks me up.

Bump

They'll push her into my arms FOREVER!
I can't wait to hit that.

>feminism is about empowering women to do what they want
>except when they chose to do things you don't want them to

>I want to be a fan of you because it's socially advantageous
>the burden is now upon you to agree with what I believe

WTF famous people with loads of $$$ don't do whatever I want now!

bumpo

Bumping

You watch your potato swilling, ass squating mouth, Ivan.
TayTay is goddess tier.

The British self-fellating should be replaced with something better.

>one twatter post
> Hurr everyone is mad at you

when can we start exterminating these fucking journalists? jesus christ what a fucking lowly job

Tay's music is actually very good. As far as I can tell songwriting is as much one of her talents as singing.

wowowo completely wasted get.

That march is a masturbatory waste of time for fat uggos and kikes, and it's likely the only exercise they get all year.

>be feminist
>think women have choices
>except when they go against mine lmao

>you dont get to pick and choose when feminism benefits you.

Funny I thought that's what all women did.

Some of her exes have said she doesnt put out. Shes also most likely conservative considering she pretty much refuses to comment on politics which is basically hollywood for "i dont want the jews to ruin my career for speaking the truth"

>Trump didn't denounce racists hard enough means he's racist
>Taylor didn't go to the women's march means she's anti feminist

They are literally accusing people of things because they're not participating enthusiastically enough. This is some 1984 level totalitarian thinking... and they call us fascist.

Yeah,the past several years have been disgraceful for the United Kingdom but i lay most of the blame on American leftist nigger worship and degeneracy polluting the western world.

The decline predates American degeneracy. It was Britain that triggered it for the West.

Tay Tay i want to share my DNA with you.

When has feminism ever benefited Taylor Swift?

What??? Punk Rock?
The greatest flaw I see in the UK is not having a constitutional guarantee for free speech.

Besides literally dragging your nation into both wars?
Creating Israel and then seeding Zionists into your country even though America was against Jewish migrants up until the 1940s?
And yes, rock music. Stealing nigger music, repackaging it as a British thing, then degenerating European society.
Plus Britain putting pressure on the US to stop being racist.

Open your eyes, user.

absolutely this
i just hope she has some kind of ace up her sleeve because she will not be able to avoid this forever

She's been through this before, she will dominate their lazy asses by simply staying cool.

She's too beautiful to be a biological woman. Look at that shoulder-to-hip ratio
youtube.com/watch?v=l4BG8ajqRsY

Every picture I see now the more I'm convinced. There was something alien and unnatural looking about her, and this explains it.

Man, I hope you're larping because that is retarded. I've seen her camel toe. She's obviously a woman, you idiots.

Why not? She's an entertainer, not a politician.

indeed, but they are clearly targeting her with alinskyite tactics and as clever and shrewd as she may be, even tom brady ended up wilting, and he literally avoids pressure for a living

>she will not be able to avoid this forever
Yes she can. She doesn't have to ever speak about politics but I bet if the media keeps pushing her instead of laying off her, she might just come right out with it and admit to being a conservative.

I know, Dude. You could put her in a lineup with every supermodel on the planet and she would be the 'drop dead gorgeous' one that stands out.

She is stronger than him. If it's true that she browses here, she can withstand it.

Don't forget dragging us into the Iranian mess they created trying to protect the profits of the company now know as BP.

Heard rumors of TayTay being bi or possibly lesbian as her "bf's" seem to be fake or known closet cases.

Trump got more fat women walking in one day than michelle obama did in 8 years.

Well said, Bro. Taylor is more influential and powerful than Alinsky. She'll walk those boots all over the commie freak.

Taylor is too busy pretended being a nigger whore to run around with you actual nigger whores.

>She's too beautiful to be a biological woman.
hence "goddess"

>bi
>woman

Pick both or none

You need to get out more.

>woman doesn't want to get into political shit
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE NAZI
A bloo bloo bloo, fucking psychos

Rubbish, she's never even gone out with a black. And, thanks to Kanya demonstrating how childish and self centered blacks are, she probably never will.

>Taylor Swift will never look you dead in the eyes while biting her lower lip as she feels your cock contract in her pussy as you empty your load inside her and get her pregnant, and she'll never lie beside you afterwards with her arm around your chest looking up at you as you discuss your future and all your plans together

Lads I think I might actually end it all desu

So concise, so profound. well said, Bro.

>let me see should I make another hit record or go hang around a bunch of screeching feminazis

Aye laddie, we can only admire perfection from afar. Get too close and we'll burn up like moths.

Cute successful wamen don't need feminism

she still getting fat? Im convinced she started cus they were forcing niggers to sing with her so shes just gonna sabotage her image.

My sides, every fucking time I notice that butch midget in the corner

Can't blame her for wanting to stay away from mentally ill people

Alyssa can suck a big bag of dicks. Fucking ugly cunt.

>As a

Why do liberals always start sentences off like this

>you don't get to choose when feminism benefits you

Oh yes they do. That's why they choose feminism

kek

#meToo

I wish someone would have asked her about the video where it looks like she doesn't know how chopsticks work. Was it just because it was a whole filet of fish and she wasn't sure how to eat it without being rude or did she just not know how chopsticks work?

fuck off potato nigger

Lmfao

Fuck off spaghetti nigger

sauce