Post your best soyboy/bugmen memes

Post your best soyboy/bugmen memes.

Also, how do we stop this epidemic of estrogen filled wimps?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UQO_0LTQd5A
youtube.com/watch?v=LrDrMs4g3VE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whats soy/bugish with them?

Lol holy shit

I'm starting to think the whole soyboy bugman meme is a shill tactic for white men to attack and humiliate other white men

"White"

21st Century Bugman

They're not men

>t. soyboy

top fucking kek

found the bugman

did you see the new star wars opening day with your "platonic" female friend?

soyboy makes sense, but where does "bugman/men" come from

Yeah. It was a shortived meme. Now it reeks of stem rolling.

A bugman is your typical big left leaning city dweller. He is usually obsessed with consumerism, lining up to purchase the newest iPhone or MacBook when it comes out, and using a smartwatch/smart home speaker for longer than the week after he bought it. Chances are he owns other throwaway smart gadgets as well. All his tastes in movies, music, expensive food, art, and more are determined by what review sites and blogs say.

Everything about his personality and life is not defined by who he is, but by what he buys and his consumerist tendencies. He'll be subscribed to at least one, maybe multiple subscription services, he'll happily use social media and upload all of his information to the cloud, and he'll gravitate towards things that seem "rational" and use big words.

In fact, their social media use defines a lot about who they are, as they try to get the most likes on social media bragging about their life and viewing the lives of others who do the same.

Yet there is something big missing about their life, something that can be seen in their face. Something that can be seen the minute you strip away all the consumerist choices and realize, there's nothing else. Their lives are empty, hollow, and all about serving corporations, until they die, and this is seen in their empty insectoid stare that implies they're dead inside, giving them the name bugmen.

classic soy boy

Bugman doesn't equal soyboy these artists have it wrong. A Bugman is someone who holds no higher ideals or purpose such as honour or heritage, the Bugman cares only for his material hobbies and pleasures

is this the new mutt meme?

JIDF make the shittiest memes.

See. That's exactly it. I have friends that kinda look soy-ish (glasses, pudgy, beard) but they're far from cucks. They're more redpilled than me.

You guys are making assumptions about people that can help the cause

t. Feminized mullato spic

>soyBOY
>man

Kek

(its a joke, don't take it too seriously)

Fun fact
>those quick to accuse others of being JIDF shills are the actual JIDF shills in thread

lol the Switch. You've got an image problem, Nintendo

kek

thanks for the rundown, I thought it was the thick glasses

It's not making fun of looks it's making fun of childish behavior

this one is just too much lmao

so glad i didnt watch that movie

KEK

What would the point of that be?

top kek

Also can someone please post cat attacks manchild opening Christmas present? It's my favorite

Has a soyboy pepe been drawn yet?

I do not have the artistic or autistic skill to draw something like that

yep.

> Bugman - Rootless, lifeless, metropolitan drones who have a permanent thousand-yard stare due to an existence void of any meaning other than waiting for the next iPhone.

idk if our lord kek should be defiled like that.

Wojak is reserved for this.

What's childish about this? Open mouth? Glasses? Friends having a good time?

forgot to add image

Rootless, lifeless, metropolitan drones who have a permanent thousand-yard stare due to an existence void of any meaning other than waiting for the next iPhone.

not about looks.

>I have friends that kinda look soy-ish (glasses, pudgy, beard) but they're far from cucks. They're more redpilled than me.
"Friends". You look like a typical soyboy and you're insecure about it. Grow a spine.

>has to ask that question
>Ejew flag
pottery
if you have to ask, then you are one, bucko

As a father myself, this is among the most pathetic things I've ever seen. Good choice, Jennifer

Holy fucking shit. I want to die.

lol

>put toilet seat down
>no nagging for a week

holy shit, if this was actually honored this would be the pinnacle of marriage for any beta male. 1 second of non-effort for peace for an entire week.

Yes, the kekstani flag.

first i was sad

then i kek'd

wtf!!

to shut down organic memes and push boomer-tier/boomer 2.0 cuckolding

There are some ugly soy like memes in /biz/

I don't really get this whole soyboy/bugman meme, these threads all just spam pics of the same dozen or so nerdy guys pulling faces and then act as if there's some sort of epidemic.

classic bug man

>the hormonal sterilization of men is well documented
>the infertility of an entire generation of soyboys is not worth memeing about

come on user

now you understand what the song was about?

Any of these soyboy faggots lurking right now? How does it feel when you're confronted with these images? Is it like looking into a mirror?

i did gud?

Slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has been proven to have on the male physique and libido.

The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis".

>a few pics of gaming losers pulling silly faces means an entire generation of men is being sterilised
This is reaching Amerimutt levels of absurdity

You should put the toilet seat down anyway, unless you enjoy vapors from the toilet spreading out that much faster.

You should keep your eyebrows neat desu. You don't want to look like a unibrowed caveman.

my eyebrows dont grow above my nose, you must have some really low-tier genes

fucking kek

>The Soy Boys
>picture filled with succesful sociopaths

I missed out on this meme someone explain please? What's a bugman

You are

Wait what? So you have no brows? Must've gotten some of that fallout from Chernobyl huh?

>tfw you realise the antithesis of a soyboy would be a 'meatman'

A bugman is your typical big left leaning city dweller. He is usually obsessed with consumerism, lining up to purchase the newest iPhone or MacBook when it comes out, and using a smartwatch/smart home speaker for longer than the week after he bought it. Chances are he owns other throwaway smart gadgets as well. All his tastes in movies, music, expensive food, art, and more are determined by what review sites and blogs say.

Everything about his personality and life is not defined by who he is, but by what he buys and his consumerist tendencies. He'll be subscribed to at least one, maybe multiple subscription services, he'll happily use social media and upload all of his information to the cloud, and he'll gravitate towards things that seem "rational" and use big words.

In fact, their social media use defines a lot about who they are, as they try to get the most likes on social media bragging about their life and viewing the lives of others who do the same.

Yet there is something big missing about their life, something that can be seen in their face. Something that can be seen the minute you strip away all the consumerist choices and realize, there's nothing else. Their lives are empty, hollow, and all about serving corporations, until they die, and this is seen in their empty insectoid stare that implies they're dead inside, giving them the name bugmen.

Colbert isn't a soyboy. The guy is a caricature of one on TV, but you can tell from his dead eyes that he is black-pilled.

Spot on.

i said, above my nose, they still grow above my eyes - thus its impossible for me to be unibrowed even if i dont pluck my eyebrows like a homosex
read with comprehension, burger

youtu.be/UQO_0LTQd5A
youtube.com/watch?v=LrDrMs4g3VE

If only you knew how bad things really were

Bugman happening face! Squee!

I think “neutered” is a more accurate and wide ranging description of what is happening.

>sterilization is a desired effect of the soy but only 1 of many that make it advantageous for the ruling elite.

>throatfuck wife
>clean up vomit
>infinite bjs

you've definitely turned it into being about looks though

>all of the white world is becoming sterile
>america is like 36% white and dropping daily

do you even shitpost? come on

You are completely retarded.
>estrogen
>beard
pick one

Shitty meme

I tried Soylent once and it was fucking disgusting. These fags are poisoning themselves and it doesn't even taste good

because it is about looks.
looks have a very high percentage of corelation with behavioural patterns.
anyone telling you otherwise is just naive and probably thinks of himself as a special snowflake.

John Carpenter is that you

A soyboy is a man who is feminine. A bugman is a man who accepts whatever the MSM says blindly because he cannot think for himself. Do not confuse the two.