Dragon Ball Super

Tank top Torankusu best Torankusu

I'm still fucking pissed about the fact Trumps never got a single shirtless scene or bath scene in the fucking series.

shota trunks is deli deli but i want muscle papi trunks to fill my trousers

first for cellcucks

What's her problem?

BADMAN Torankusu close second Torankusu.

How is no one calling out this "tingly back" shit? Are we really just gonna go along with that?

Is this the most unfortunate character in the series?

SSJ1
>tingling back

SSJ2
>tingling ???

>shota trunks is deli deli but i want muscle papi trunks to fill my trousers

Nigger, are you retarded or something? Quit sperging out. You're making waifufags look more sensible and coherent than you.

dick

COMFY

I've seen a couple anons complaining so far, but there's just too much dumb shit in going on in Super right now to focus on any one thing.

How will Frieza react when he sees that his U6 counterpart did not REMOVE MONKEY?

When was it confirmed that she went SSJ2 btw? Why is everyone saying she's SS2? Is it because her hair is higher up? I mean, she is a female Saiyan with longer hair.. and the style she's being drawn in is more cartoony-ish than Goku and Vegeta's...

>Why is everyone saying she's SS2?
Are you fucking stupid? No, really. Are you fucking stupid?

this episode and the one in next episode preview are two different forms.

>Trumps never got a single shirtless scene

Have we ever seen Trump without a shirt on?

So what are his terms gonna be?

Why didn't Trunk's Kaioshin tell Trunks that he could heal? Trunks could've saved him from dying.

Goten/Trunks already destroyed "transformation into ssj" lore so they might as well introduce new ways to obtain it.

cute

Because Toyotaro's work is not canon.

perhaps he didn't think a ningen still training would be able to move onto learning those techniques.

Platinum Frost soon.

Who fucking cares? The dragonballs instantly drop any stakes he could possibly raise. Unless his terms are that all dragonballs in all universes are to be destroyed.

Why didn't future gohan, future goku, future piccolo who are in kami's place go and help future trunks?

I still don't get why Goku didn't krillin from the start about the universe being erased if they lost

so much for their friendship

no, thankfully

maybe if it was 80s Trump because he actually looked decent back then, but Present Trump looks like ballsack

Reminder in case the "genes" user comes back

>The tailless second generation are super ultra child prodigies
>Saiyan genes have an extraordinarily good compatibility with Earthling blood. Because of this, when the two races are mixed together children with formidable power are born. Particularly, those Halflings born without tails hide an exceptional battle power. There are many things that they naturally master from a young age, such as the ordinarily arduous transformation into a Super Saiyan. In spite of having such an outstanding battle sense, they do not have a fondness for battle like a pure Saiyan. Instead, it seems that the violent temperament of the Saiyan has been relaxed through their Earthling blood.

Halfling saiyans are confirmed stronger.

Also Kale because why not

More canon than "even I haven't checked the final script, let's enjoy this together! (laughs)" -the anime.

Bring back his empire probably

I know that feel user. But at least there's some Torankusu fan service in the Z movies (it's not enough sure, but it's still better than nothing).

A bath scene would be really glorious!

I hope Marron gets trained to be a fighter.

Her, Goten, Trunks, Pain, Bra, and Uub could be the new Z Warriors with Gohan as their leader.

Was it stated anywhere? This is an honest question, did I miss another preview?

Is there anything this dynamic duo can't do?

this is literally answered within this episode, theres an entire scene dedicated to it

goku didnt tell krillin because he thought krillin would pussy out

and guess what? krillin almost did pussy out, until beerus literally threatened to murder him in front of his wife

It wasn't stated, but the spikier hair and different bangs when we know what her SS looks like means it's very likely SS2

requesting his sparks in yellow or blue.

He's THICC
THICC
I
C
C

that was even worse

krillin isn't a pussy

>Torankusu
stop this cringe, you're not going to force this into becoming a thing

Because it's Shin.

Didnt watch tonights episode. Was there any glorious vegeta moments?

Blame tactical mastermind Gohan

Who hurt you user?

t. Krillin

Friends with benefits

>TICC
so this is the power of a super saiyan god...

Does anyone notice the symbolism in this shot?

Assuming either a rematch for control over the Earth or something. Maybe a fight against Gohan since last time he checked he was a pushover and because "muh revenge I'll kill your kid and you'll watch". Whatever it is I'm positive it will somehow be preemptively solved before the tournament is over. My level of expectation seems to take a small dive every new episode.

As much as I want a new generation of 7 fighters like the old one. 18's kid suddenly being able to kick ass would be forced as shit.

Nope just the usual anime flanderization where he pretends to be a smug prince goof that doesn't give a fuck about how he treats the Time Chamber and breaks it again for no good reason.

>stop this cringe
>>>/reddit/

>you're not going to force this into becoming a thing
Too late.

>TICC

If Caulifla reaches SSJ2 within minutes of learning SSJ1 I'm gonna kill myself

This is a huge "fuck you" to the true fans

I can't wait until the tingling back shit shows up in the manga just so I can see you fags start turning around your opinions because muh tori can do no wrong

>flanderization

>Assuming either a rematch
SOON

>Too late.
yeah nah just because you keep samefagging it doesn't mean it's catching on. great try though
>reddit spacing
>>>/reddit/

Reminder the anime is shit and the manga will do shit better.

Gohan did the same damn thing

>reach SS1
>get a haircut
>immediately hit SS2 right after

>its a dumb beaner episode where they cant tell characters aren't real but just a window to the authors laying background information

>that sweeping effect when she fires up a tiny kai bomb
Must run in the family.

He blow up the time chamber gate again and got b& by Popo

how nu r u?

>Sup Forums is one person

its ok user, if they do, us vegetafags will welcome gohanfags with open arms. Vegeta jobs like gohan but he keeps his pride and saiyan attitude no matter what.

I really miss the user who posted bad Super animation webms like the Goku vs Winnie the Pooh

one person is one person. feel free to quit trying and keep trying to force your shit

You can't die yet, user.

You have to see your hero break.

Wouldn't it be more safe to just assume that it was another one of DBS's quality spikes/drops? I wouldn't put it past them to have her easily go SS2 by how dumb they've been since ep1, or even go SS3 in the tournament, but I don't think we should take these leaps so quickly with just that second of a scene. Super might be dumb enough to have her only ever go SS1 and it be enough to stay toe to toe with people in the tournament.

Cauli is literally FemGoku so she has to be stronk.

>reddit spacing
Not that user, but when the fuck did this become a thing.

Spacing between lines and paragraphs has been a thing since the dawn of fucking forever. Sup Forums has been doing this shit long before reddit came into existence. Stop forcing this months-old meme as though it's a thing.

There's no reason for it to be attributed to that cancer of a site.

>muh true fans
How does it feel to know that you care about a fictional chinese cartoon more than the creator?

Majin Gohan when?

A cute!

EXCUSE ME. Excuse me, don't I get a chance to respond? Now there have been, let me tell you, there have been a lot of allegations by Mr. Frieza that Super Saiyan is just a myth. A legend. A legend and nothing more? Can you believe it? Frieza says Super Saiyan is just a lie like those bogus poll numbers. Well let me tell you, my father was a Super Saiyan and believe me he was one of the best. In fact, lets give a round of applause to all our Saiyans in the audience. Good people. Strong people. Hardworking people. And it's time they had something they sorely needed. A SSGSS. That's right folks. Today I'm going to show you what a phony Frieza and is corporate backers are. Join hands now and lend me your energy! IT'S TIME TO DRAIN THE GALAXY AND MAKE IT GREAT AGAIN!

t. reddit

Caulifla is like Gohan
>Gohan activates SSJ once but can't hold it, gets it on his second try
>Caulifla activates SSJ once but can't hold it, gets it on her second try
>Gohan is the first SSJ2 of U7
>Caulifla is the first SSJ2 of U6
>Gohan has a huge amount of potential
>Caulifla has a huge amount of potential

They even hinted at it with the screen filters on Caulifla's ki blast, looked an awful lot like the one weird attack Gohan used on Tien in episode 90.

Gohan and Caulifla have a lot of parallels with each other.

Is this your first DB thread?

greetings fellow redditor, the narwhal bacons at midnight!

Honestly it's possible, but SS2 has always been known to remove a few bangs and make hair spikier, so it seems like a logical conclusion, though a rushed one if true.

I wouldn't count on her going SS3 though, animators hate it. Why do you think SS Rage was a thing?

>Gohan gets BTFO by Caulifla in the Tournament
Can you imagine the Gohanfag tears?

why couldn't goku ask for grandpa gohan's help instead?

gohan did the same thing tho?

You need some HOPE in your life user.

Fuck off fags.

I've been doing this for years.

can you imagine the waifufag tears when this arc ends and caulifla never shows up again, ever?

>Pain

Those were Hyperbolic minutes! Completely different!

Please don't compare Gohan to her

Gohan is a failed prodigy and a half breed who doesn't like fighting. Caulifla is excited to fight and see these types of powers, Gohan would rather read a fucking book.

>I've been doing this for years.
yeah, maybe on reddit

>it doesn't mean it's catching on. great try though
We've been Torankusu posting since The anime Zamasu arc over half a year ago, how new r u?

You Cauliflafags are becoming worse than the Gohanfags.

>Hyperbolic minutes!
Ah, Frieza minutes. You know who else did that?

The transition in the preview was pretty cool; goes dark as soon as Frieza is freed. But yeah, cherry blossoms represent rebirth and a changed person. But its purple because Goku is relying on the person that has killed his friends. The scenery was a good choice

I can't wait until the little kids that are watching Super to grow up and shitpost about how Dragon Ball Omega is trash and how Super had the best fights in the series and beautiful animation with now flaws in the story

>be bi
>like both mai and trunks
>they end up together

feels good when even fictional characters share your good taste