Studio into bankruptcy ?

Is there any way to look at the stocks? Like through Nasdaq? Usually those are better indicators than just looking at this data.

Most studios are privately owned. They're not big enough to justify a listing. I'm not sure if titans like Toei and Sunrise are listed either to be honest.

How is kyoanus making more money than shaft?
Sup Forums told me they were the flop studio.

>Sup Forums told me

Their anime don't sell very well, but KyoAni's business model is better. They don't need as many sales as other studios.

Go away, studio warriors. You have lost all the wars by being irrelevant and boring and bringing absolutely no worthwhile information or enjoyment to this hobby.

>PA, BONES
>-
Ayy

Look at that money that never reaches the animators themselves.

Let it fucking crash.

No, net income is what's left after you've paid your employees.

>Sup Forums told me

Sometimes I give deliberately correct and useful advice on Sup Forums just to fuck with people's minds.

Shaft is even floppier

>the studio behind madoka and bakemonogatari makes less than the studio in charge of flop dragons and phantom world
How embarrasing.

Kyoanus only made flop dragon. Shaft flopped with both shitgatsu and kizuflop. Koe no Katachi made more money than all 3movies combined if I am not wrong.

Will Sakura Quest be the anime to finally end PA Works?

Where is based ordet?

I.G has one.
I'm sure Sunrise & Toei has it too. Sunrise is under Bandai name I think.

>flop dragon
Haven't followed the sales figures. Has it flopped?

Can't say I liked it too much, but it wasn't bad. Don't think I'd have bought the disks, if I was Japanese, though.

b-but they can come back later like gonzo did, right?

No, none of the anime he mentioned flopped.