(((Experts))) keep saying that as the demographics of Texas shift away from whiteness...

(((Experts))) keep saying that as the demographics of Texas shift away from whiteness, there'll come a time in the future when the state will no longer be red, but purple or even blue. My question is, is the Texas constitution strong enough to nullify insane libshit laws that would inevitably be passed? Or could the constitution be beefed up before this calamity strikes if the politicians today have enough foresight?

See all those extremely dark red counties in North Texas? They have a very high birthrate. Chances are the demographics battle won't be happening any longer now that border hopping is down 50%. And South Tejas has always been blue.

texas takes states rights very seriously, its not a joke here, during jade helm 15? the gov. had our standing militia to watch over the us gov military while here. nother thing is the laws that texas has been recently passing for its citizens

all knives are now legal, swords machetes, switchblades, all of it, there is no limit on blade length or type. just certain areas are prohibited.

also another little known fact is a texan with a felony can regain their right to own a rifle in their home 5 years after being discharged.

we are ready

good

The state legislature barely ever meets (140 days every 2 years). This means that the laws take a lot of effort to change and the job of elected state rep pays so little that you have to have an actual job besides government stooge. Most of the Democrats in the state legislature have jobs in government like education whereas republicans typically run businesses including fast food franchises like sonic. This keeps the idiocy associated with California at bay. National Office on the other hand is another matter. Fort Worth is god tier for living in a Big City.

This

>tfw 7th generation Texan

How does Fort Worth compare to Dallas? What would you say is the biggest difference between the two?

Texas is the best country in the union. Hands down. We just need to remove the spics.

(cont.) I notice that Dallas county appears to be quite a bit more blue than Ft. Worth.

>mfw i keep a gun in my backpack

You sure about that?

you use Dallas to work and or entertainment. if you are smart but live in Tarrant County if you don't want your son to turn tranny. Dallas is degenerate. Downtown Fort Worth has plenty of cops and is wholesome. Collin County is where people who hate their life enough to drive an hour a day to get to work in Dallas. Traffic sucks either way, but Fort Worth is Republican and more Blue Collar.

Ft worth here, but I go Dallas often for work.

Ft worth can be a pain as it's still a large city with heavy traffic and shitty areas filled with undesirables, but it is a different world than dallas. Ft worth at least attempts to preserve it's roots and the spirit of a texas city, while dallas has thrown it all away to be the most urban, vibrant environment it can possibly be. It's extremely diverse, and every other white person you meet is either soy, queer, a bull duke or some mixture. The traffic is twice as bad (I'll take LA some days), insane homeless are on every street corner, and it just has the hollow feeling of an urban environment.

I love ft worth, but I do feel like it's trouble. The mayor and city council have started plans to basically "put it on the map" with new apartment complexes and the various activities that the soy enjoys. There's even a city councilman trying to change the city's iconic longhorn logo because he thinks it gives people the wrong impression of us.

This is unnerving; I thought the soyim only existed in Austin.

This map ignored population of each county. A rural red county is less impactful than a blue city.

Austin was mostly a weekend getaway for people until SXWS attracted hipsters from across the country. They were blue and retarded and it was nice for a visit but wouldn't want to live there. The californians and Yankees, cashed out or had parents money, moved there, voted for absolutely anything that cost money, and forced the native austin people out as property taxes became insane. The infrastructure is shit, too.

After that, Ft. Worth is becoming Austin jr. as more Austin natives move here and californians discover how much better it is. I'm currently building a house here, but my optimism isn't all that high. Dallas has been a shithole for decades and should be avoided at all resonate costs.

In case you haven't noticed, it isn't only because of the demographic changes in regards to ethnicity, as to why our politics in TX are shifting. A lot of company relocations (specifically from California), keep bringing over employees by the thousands. The new Toyota HQ is a great example, they said since Dallas is a Democrat city, that their employees would feel more comfortable there. Amazon also hasn't ruled out Texas for its 2nd HQ, even if our politics goes against the kike's (((progressive))) crap.

Cleaner downtown by far. Fort Worth does a great job at containing their homeless population on East Lancaster Avenue. Surprisingly, the homeless aren't as dirty here. Dallas is filled with niggers in downtown, and is dirtier. Last time I went to some restaurants near the JFK memorial, and the sidewalks were covered with bird shit. Uptown is the only place worth visiting in Dallas, although there downtown is bigger, there's almost nothing to do.

Fort Worth is also the largest republican city in the United States. Even though our mayor is a female, she's a republican. Fort Worth also does a better job at maintaining the western culture, I am glad that the Bass family owns a lot of the downtown area because they have preserved Fort Worth's small town charm. They were responsible for Sundance square, and the new buildings weren't made to look like modern crap.

California was a hard red state from when it joined the union until Reagan's amnesty. Texas will fall; it's only a matter of time. The real question is, will the north and midwest shift to red before Texas shifts blue.

Their*

Downtown ft worth is beautiful with the exception of a few blocks. I never feel nearly as shitty being down there as I do in any part of Dallas. Uptown has shit to do, but it's either roaming gangs of soyboys or homeless.

Whites in general don't seem to be intelligent enough to understand that they are going to die someday and that without the next generation to take their place, their culture and legacy will disappear with them.