How do we fix Japan's fertility rate?

well Sup Forums???

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/asia/21734319-subsidising-parenthood-appears-work-wonders-small-town-japan-doubles-its-fertility-rate
dailystormer.red/japan-small-town-doubles-its-birth-rate-in-just-one-decade/
ethnicmuse.wordpress.com/2013/04/19/east-asian-testosterone-i/
socialmatter.net/2016/03/01/throwing-natalist-benefits-at-women-wont-fix-low-fertility-rates/
rug.nl/ggdc/productivity/pwt/
oecd-ilibrary.org/industry-and-services/oecd-compendium-of-productivity-indicators_22252126
oecd.org/employment/emp/ANNUAL-HOURS-WORKED.pdf
randalolson.com/2016/05/08/why-did-so-many-japanese-families-avoid-having-children-in-1966/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More fucking.

Genetic engineering

"we"?

Ban anime

Why the fuck do you care?

How about you working on stopping drug cartels from skinning people alive and uploading videos of it to the internet. After that, maybe we can talk about birth rations in first-world nations

Abe’s job, not ours.

Get a new picture already

Ban everything to do with anime and manga

pls don't bully...

I propose "hole in the wall" centers where fertile females will be placed with their posterior in the air for fertile men to come through and plant their seed in.

What the fuck

artificial wombs and vr

send me over there bruh. i'll knock up every bitch i see

increase testosterone in their men, they all look androgynous

fat people look like disgusting babies, and barely anybody is fat in Japan

you dumb mexican, do you even know what's testosterone?

yes, and the Japanese don't have any less testosterone than their Western counterparts for example, and I doubt that increasing it would lead to higher fertility rates

lol I've been to Japan twice and I can tell you pic related is real

Thats what happens when girls get to decide who to marry
Every guy ends up bending over and turn themselves into a femboy

Subsidising parenthood. Hitler did this in Germany and now Japan is testing it out. So far its working.

economist.com/news/asia/21734319-subsidising-parenthood-appears-work-wonders-small-town-japan-doubles-its-fertility-rate

dailystormer.red/japan-small-town-doubles-its-birth-rate-in-just-one-decade/

turns out you don't have to import mass amounts of africans like the jews tell you to.

he's too busy raping babies

Japan has one of the worlds highest NATIVE fertility rates.

Every single white country has lower fertility rates than Japan IF YOU ONLY MEASURE WHITE PEOPLE.

>inb4 this post gets ignored
it's already begun fixing itself

ethnicmuse.wordpress.com/2013/04/19/east-asian-testosterone-i/

memes

Japan is a former shell of what it used to be.

Once the greatest and most advanced empire East Asia had ever seen, a country where all the people are united below the literal God Emperor, where culture of the ancestors dominate and love of one's civilization trumps all.

Today? Today the Japanese are nothing more than mindless drones for the economy, a confused and defeated people that are subservient to the country that nuked them twice and orders them to not build a real military. Where is real Japanese culture today? It's mostly lost.

Let's all be honest here, America has done an amazing job at subduing and "Americanizing" Japan.

the low point was about 2004 with a 1.3 fertility rate in another decade they should be about 1.5 - 1.6

I will do my best, I will have at least 2 sons and 2 daughters with my qt 3.14 nip gf

They are proving to be too weak of a race to survive.

let's say they have normal levels of testosterone, but you can't deny that most japanese males are weak, effeminate, nerdy, asexual, anxious, shy, betas, etc. Qualities that women naturally despise.

Can sex somehow be used to help the declining birth rates?

True, you can't describe bettter. It's so sad what has happened there, and now it's happening in Europe, but worse.

RIP ainu chads

Uhhh but dude, the males that you posted are usually the more fashion ones to be honest and girls are actually attracted to them but you are describing the other kind of Japanese males which is the typical PC nerd but you can also found that kind everywhere on the planet so i woudn't generalize on Japanese males

Also culture in Japan is different as fuck

>Why the fuck do you care?
interesting topic

well look at this map
more than 100ppl/km2 is obviously too much

and as you can see fertility rates have nothing to do with population density

Bullshit chart. They didn't include Niger, or many African countries, lulling us into a false sense of security.

Don't worry, Golden Kamuy is airing next season :^)

more niggers

>being this emotionally invested in an anime board

we speak about developed world, Japan in particularly.
African countries with their irresponsible fertility rate but with an insufficient food production are hitting the wall at the moment.
Other example, India has enough food and high fertility rate, but i don't think they have good life quality in average.
Europa is overpopulated already, with exception of Russia, but tundra, permafrost and dessert isn't a good living ground.
Hence there are various factors, nevertheless in general is population density and food support the two big ones.

ye

What's to fix dumb ass?
They have like 100+ million people on that island.

Bombing it another time.

Does it worry anyone that there's only one non-brown country above the 2.1 replacement rate level, and that country is Israel?

It actually doesn't work.

socialmatter.net/2016/03/01/throwing-natalist-benefits-at-women-wont-fix-low-fertility-rates/

Not that I suggest you let immigrants in. I suggest building robots, much like Japan is doing. By the way, the WHITE birth rate in many of these European countries is lower than Japan's birth rate.

if only they were white, they would have highest fertility rate ever

Amish are also inbred, uneducated, and provide little utility to society. They aren't the kind of people you want to be breeding.

well at this rate there is going to be over 80 million of them in about 100 years. i can only wonder wtf they are all going to be doing living on farms n shit

The drug war started in 2008?

From what I understand they're beginning to integrate some technology into their lifestyle. It' not too long before they get subverted and corrupted by modern society too.

that's the Mexican Drug War by Felipe Calderón with real guns and shit not like the American War on Drugs

First, import white studs to create a new samurai warrior class.
Then, preserve the native race by creating a new breeding program for Japanese only. High-IQ virgin anime otaku are paid to donate the sperm they release while fapping to their waifus. Japanese women are then paid to be inseminated by the donated sperm and are subsidized generously to raise the resulting children.
This would also spur the growth of the anime industry and the creation of new anime designed to stimulate the donators' sexual appetites for the good of the country.

Was that when el chapo was taken in?

>the government made the cartels do it, by attempting to halfheartedly enforce the law!

He was first captured in 1993 in Guatemala City and then he was extradited to Mexico but he escaped in 2001 then was recaptured in 2014, escaped again in 2015, only to be recaptured again in 2016 and extradited to the U.S. in 2017.
And not only El Chapo but a fucking ton of other drug lords have also been either killed or put in jail.

Stop working them to death, more childcare, incentivize procreation.

>Stop working them to death
memes

Legalize weed. Its a aphrodisiac

A pause on effort to increase population growth is needed
While we figure out how to have more sustainable societies in regard to ever increasing environmental issues

Politicians who advocate for population growth at all cost must be purged by the electorate.

Japan... well good for them.

Oh no, less people.
Guess the lacking real estate demand will cause the prices to drop.
Guess the wages will increase and automation won't be such a problem after all.
Guess the overcrowded cities will be more habitable and less chaotic.
Guess the social pressure to have a massive career will decrease for the sake of making children, thus reducing suicide rates.
Guess the Jews want to bring many muslims and niggers to Japan to prevent the global debt system from collapsing.

Oh I see how it is.

soopa male vitalrity!

more robots
more nature

don't need more people if you have robots
you get to be more creative, imaginative, and curious

this has been proven

white man travel ban

Those are hours reported, you fag.
>サービス残業

no they are not, you fag.
Of course you would know this if you had double check the source before posting but I guess that is asking too much for a Sup Forumstard

Those are estimations that take into account:
paid overtime
unpaid overtime
hours worked in additional jobs
time not worked because of public holidays
annual paid leave
own illness
injuries
temporary disabilities
maternity leave
parental leave
schooling
training
slack work
strike
labour disputes
bad weather
compensation leave
and "other reasons"

rug.nl/ggdc/productivity/pwt/
oecd-ilibrary.org/industry-and-services/oecd-compendium-of-productivity-indicators_22252126
oecd.org/employment/emp/ANNUAL-HOURS-WORKED.pdf

If you add external source of testosterone especially in East - Asian men , it acts as birth control for them. You'd just get more muscular Japanese men who can't make babies at all.

immigrants

>decreasing fertility
>low immigrant population

Nothing. Japan is overpopulated. It will decline to a more stable population and then level out on its own. The Best thing we can do is stand back and let Japan go through its natural course. Stop trying to push constant growth. It isn't sustainable and it has fucked up the west big time.

The answer is quite simple. Kill all the old people who add nothing to the economy and act as a drain to the young people. If young people can keep more money or the government can spend more to help young people start families. Then you'd get a population boom. But if a lot of resources are there to sustain old people when it could be going toward young people. That's when young people are discouraged to create families since it's just too much of a economic risk to have a family, when in that culture, the children take care of their parents.

inject high impact conflict into their society

people fug best when they fear for their lives

The fuck happened in 1966?

Ah nevermind randalolson.com/2016/05/08/why-did-so-many-japanese-families-avoid-having-children-in-1966/