Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records

Would you forgive her?

No and if they forgive her because muh friendship I'm calling it quits.
For such a horrendous battle harem it lacks the fanservice to keep me going.

How can anyone stay mad at this little cutie?

>if they forgive her because muh friendship I'm calling it quits.
It won't be how you and everyone else think it'll be

It'll be cool if she doesn't stab me

I'm not sure if that or secret double betrayal would be worse

Yes, autistic cute kids are for forgiveness

Don't forget mind control.

Well, she's just an alchemical construct, so why not?
It's not like we're talking about human ethics, are we?

Only if I get to bully her for the rest of her days

REMOVE AUTISM

>For such a horrendous battle harem
Except this isn't a battle harem series faggot

>it lacks the fanservice
Does it?

>there are battles
>it's a harem
Say it with me. Battle. Harem.

Never eve

>mfw thai is the new gook

pshh nothing personnel kid

Celica best girl.

Re=Tard a shit. A SHIT.

This is my lovely wife Sistine Fibel.

Say something nice about her.

Cute pig ears

Only after a long intense session of bullying

Holy Hell. Next episode will be the worst episode from this series

What are you expecting? It's the worst arc in the the entire fucking novel. I wish the anime staffs finishes this goddamn arc next episode.

Depends on what happens and how they executed it.

>I wish the anime staffs finishes this goddamn arc next episode.
They will because Volume 5 is gonna be adapted into the last 3 episodes

>Depends on what happens and how they executed it.
Based off how terrible the anime adapted the series so far, I have small hope in them to properly incorporate the execution of Riel's revelations to end this arc and instead they'll probably make it seem very generic

Cute pig squeals

She would really need to make it up by doing lewd things with sensei

Sisti has cried in every episode but one.

Why?

tfw sensei has plowed these three

Domesticated pigs makes nice pets.

I want to poke Sisti in the butt

>liking the autismo in the first place

She's utter shit.

Mom tier:
Celica

Top tier:
Sisti
Rumia

Meh tier:
All the background females

Garbage tier:
Riel

>implying

I think people are just too used to blatant vulgarity. A school uniform showing midriff just doesn't cut it anymore, even though I can't get enough.

No she's shit

So are very few anons watching this? This went completely under my radar and I hadn't noticed any threads about it until now. It's a lot of fun.

>So are very few anons watching this?
Everyone's watching this

This made me wonder. What would be the applications of magic in abortion procedures ?

Telabortation magic.

Did I just miss all of the threads somehow?

There is no harem.

MY PRECIOUS YOU FOR ME

I don't think Rumia would put out.

apparently so

Besides the harem, but shitpost on.

Well fuck. Were they fun?

Does it include his mom?

She ruined the show.

My precious /jp/ for me~

>Well fuck. Were they fun?
EXTREMELY CANCEROUS but fun when it's not shit talking about how bad the anime is

Is the adaptation making all of the source material fags butthurt?

Get away from /jp/

I want to be Celica's trap mana battery!

The shitposting is usually the occasional source bitching, but it's being posts like these
trying to force shit.

Stay mad

Anime is gonna turn volume 5 into a huge fuckfest where they are gonna force the Glenn and Sisti pairing to get more viewers.

Sisti is basiclly gonna get the dame shit she got this volume. Have a break down at how useless she is and how she can't do anything and then help Glenn win doing something.

Sistine will actually pull through and not be useless by the end of this arc. She'll actually be more useful and stop crying for once

What are you talking about?

But then who will be the useless cute one?

Riel a good girl, she dindu nuthin.

>calling it quits
>right as the season is ending

LMOA

Reminder that Re=l did nothing wrong and was driven into a corner that led to her actions.

But does that mean she isn't responsible for her actions?

>called a shit by anons
>is actually legit shit
You could argue broken clock still rings true twice a day but in this case there's definitely something more to it.

Muscle wizard learned Gun?

She is a bitch and a whore.

It's the same gun he used back in his imperial days.

It's interesting how this show is completely predictable but since everything is foreshadowed I can't get mad at it. It's like someone competent writing a cliched story they don't really care about. I like it.

The privilege of being a cute girl.

It's not that the series is too predictable. It's just that the anime is cutting off many scenes from the original source in order to incorporate 5 volumes worth of material into 12 episodes so they have to shorten/ remove dialogue and just make some anime original scene to compensate for it all and such

>more than two girls love him
>has fights.

>I-it's not a battle harem guys
>I-it's a love polygon battle anime

OK

I would forgive her if she bears my children and convinces Sisti and Rumia to as well.

I've mentioned this before that the story structure reminds me of Strike the Blood. Sure, it's obvious that the story is made up of cliche after cliche, but the story is straightforward and is easy to digest. The only issue is the story in Rokudenashi is handled far worse than in StB.

But the harem doesn't battle.

I don't know. It's a borderline case. I feel like the show is too slick and competent to be called a battle harem.

I'm not sure what that has to do with being predictable, but I like the fast pacing.

There's nothing superfluous and everything is working further the plot or foreshadow stuff. That makes it easy to see where the story's going, but that's probably how a story should be written.

>most attractive
Lumia
>most cute
Sistine
>most autistic
riel
i want them all

>not Celica for all three

Best girl

so ive only seen like 4 episodes of this and its pretty good i guess but is the main girl like a catgirl or something? like they call her a cat, but they dont elaborate on that, and her parents dont seem to be cats, and you dont see other catpeople walking around so whats the deal

It's just a ribbon tied to her headband that looks like cat ears

pig girl

Sisti is really pretty without the headband, I wonder why she wears it all the time

Best bro

Pig ears.

Yeah I would. She's cute and is just misguided. Re=L is still best in my book.

Re=L a shit. A SHIT.

when does my man Albert get some crazy maid pussy

You a shit.

So will they be doing the usual "I forgive you even though you literally stabbed me in the back but you didn't know any better" bullshit scene where she probably cries and Glenn hugs her or whatever?

Yes and it'll be cute. It's that or it turns into a longer arc about getting her back from the villains, but it seems like it's all 3-episode arcs.

It's so fucking cliche and safe, I wish one of these studios would have the balls to introduce a cute girl, make her part of the main cast and suddenly make her a traitor but instead of letting her come back into the main cast after some bullshit explanation with crying and hugging just kill her off, that would take balls and even if it wasn't well written I would respect it for being outside of the norm and taking a risk.

Why are some people triggered as hell over a standard betrayal a LN heroine could do that will be forgiven in the end and everything is resolved with smiles and head pats?

I've seen worse things done from other heroines who betrayed the MC for a reason that gets off scot-free or are praised because they go down a dark path.

That sounds more like edgy Western 3DPD bullshit. If I wanted that, I'd watch Netflix.

>if they forgive her because muh friendship

Would you believe me if I told you that's exactly what's going to happen?

It's a small group of autists stirring up to garner reactions and blowing hot air. I'll give it another week or two after the arc ends on a happy note for them to move on.