Seriously, the bullying against Swedish members of Sup Forums is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Swedish members of Sup Forums is getting way out of hand, especially since the Swedes are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Swede man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure jews here. Why not bully Haitians or Argentinians? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our country? Sand niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the biggest contributors to this board.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful! I do have a shed on my yard, but I don't fucking live in it. A grenade just blew up a couple blocks from where i live, but it didn't go off IN my living room.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just walk away from the screen...

So your response to being portrayed as a bunch of cucked manlet fags is to post a gay pink handbag of a riposte in the style of a cucked manlet fag?

Some real strategy there, Sven Cuckedmanletfagsson.

Go cry swedecuck.

Sup Forums is not your safe space and nobody here gives a fuck about your feelings

what does not kill you makes you stronker. There is a lot more beating cucks need before you wake up.

Top of the morning, Shadiq.

Bend over

You know a fat person will lose weight if you call them a fat fuck everyday? Shame works, and the world will push you until you make a move

>Seriously, the bullying against Swedish members of Sup Forums is getting way out of hand
You deserve it, cuck.

Morning, Abdul

The vikings are depicted wearing horns for a reason.

Sort your shit out and we'll stop having shit to give you shit about.

The fact you are this mad only proves we are right

> dun maik fun uf meh
> were jus biding owr time an wite pepls will fite off the nigs
well its good to see your in good spirits even if its just because your delusional

I just feel bad for Sweden at this point.

Literally getting raped to death by borderline retarded Niggers while obese neckbeards make fun of you for it on the internet.

You took the Amerimutt pasta and switched it.

>Why not bully Haitians or Argentinians
So you whine about bullying and want others bullied? Kill yourself you pathetic cuck.

You see, uh,
Italians have black blood
pumpin' through their hearts.
If you don't believe me, you can look it up.
Hundreds and hundreds of years ago,
you see, the Moors conquered Italy.
And the Moors are niggers.
So you see, way back then, uh,
Italians were like, uh,
gods from Northern Europe. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes,
but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there,
and uh, well, they changed the whole country.
They did so much fucking with Italian women,
huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever.
That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became
black hair and dark skin.
You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day,
hundreds of years later,
that, uh,
that Italians still carry that nigger gene.

You know those who insult true Sup Forumsacks with cuck memes or make fun of the bloody disgusting misery of children and women are (((jews))) hiding behind our very own flags or (((AIs))), remember the shut down on Sup Forums?

And those who reply like fuck to those are newfags, redditcunts and even more (((jews))) and (((AIs)))

Just ignore it and let faggots reply to that

you need evict the niggers swedenbro

See

Ja. That is exactly what he did and you're the only one to mention it. You deserve a blowjob.

t. la luz extuingada

>Moors
>niggers
>swedencuck education
Hey, maybe I'll come into your country and mistake me for a refugee, good, all the girls will want me.

By the way I don't care about being white, so your post is basically useless.

At least they're not cucks like you, cuck.

Any Captain Sweden memes out there?

Our time is soon

Great movie

It is, we need a Mediterranean Union.

>15% battery
absolutely haram bro

Just read about this case. Pretty abyssmal.

Is that (((Tarantino)))?

when ope' doesn't understand reverse psychology

woah dude i had no idea. sorry sweden.

are you not finish, yet?

>t. youwillalwaysbeanigger.jpg
Sad!

It's jealousy swedish mate. Not only due to one of the highest qualities of life
>highest happiness
>one of the highest gdps
>swedish women and men with highest percentages of blondes
>blonde equals highest tier of whites
>universal healthcare
>affordable if not completely waived university tuition
>sparsely populated northern tundra
>beautiful history and architecture
>beautiful capitol city
>privilege of european citizenship

He wrote the script, but didn't direct iirc

This is a problem that the Jews have been exploiting for centuries. Anti-white Sup Forums memes are the modern version of this subversive shit. A little joking is fine but we've reached the point where every white nation is attacking every other white nation for their behavior or their policies or their demographics.

This is the time when we should be banding together and instead we're making it incredibly easy to divide us. I'd like to place most of the blame on all the reddit newfags who came here for Trump but even they should have been here long enough to know better.

Edgelords posting shit like this
are 100% Jewish subversives, even if they don't realize it. They are actively working to weaken the bonds between whites in favor of the Jews.

You're the idiots perpetuating white genocide memes. No one is telling you to be a kissless virgin. That's on you.

I'm not a cuck, white is codeword for cuck.

>he wrote the script
Of course he did, guy is a literal son of a coal burning whore.

oh come on we can take it, they do it with love. we do need to sort out our mudslime nignog problems.

WHINE MOAR FAGGOT

Why are you using a finngolian meme, retard?

Which is what they want you to do, so they have their jihad.

White people are the ultimate cucks of the world, just look at Germany: whitest people on earth, also controlled by liberals & Jews to the max. (((European union)))

Italians will rule the world

You whinny little bitch. We get DAILY amerimutt threads, constant shit from everyone every day, and do you see us bleeding out of our freshly raped wives vag?

No. You don't. This post is not going to help you get bullied less. It's gonna get you bullied harder then your sister by afghans at a concert when they have finished raping and setting her on fire.

Kys, preferably with a grenade. Heard you guys like those.

You can never bully you people from swedistan enough

>Reddit spacing
>not recognising an old pasta
You have to go back

Exactly, and about us controlling the world? Honestly I don't want that, I want a future for our people, far from the madness that is destroying Europe.

Because centuries of Mongolian inbreeding has been more successful than a couple of decades of Abdulization

Brits bringing the bantz, holy shit.

why you mad, though?
Atleast you have this wonderful music, almost like a mix between mozart, beethoven and lyrics written by shakespeare. You should feel pride.
youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y

Mongolians are mountain asians. You look at asian countries and a lot of them have mountains but asians prefer the sea level because of seafood. Mongolians are basically Europeans of Asia.

> Swede man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure jews here.
THAT's what makes it hard to take pride in your country? user, what should make it hard to take pride in your own country should be the ridiculous amount of intersectionalist Feminists in your Government and their Leftwing-Do-Good-Supporters in the population, which essentially doomed your country to death-by-Islam.

> Why not bully Haitians or Argentinians?
Because those were shitholes forever. Sweden was a nice country until the last 2-3 decades when everything went to shit due to 3rd world barbarians overruning it in search of free gibs.

> Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it.
But Sweden having become a complete and utter joke IS the truth. Sweden is paraded around here so often because it is the best example of Feminism and "Multiculturalism" and their devastating effects on a country - the irony of it being applauded to by Leftwingers all over the world seen in contrast to it's sorry state makes it to good not to use as "bottom of the barrel".

> And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
That sounded so incredibly SJW-y that you might as well be part of the Problem. The "Muh words are harmful!" mentality is a trademark of the "Progressive" Left, and one of the reason why your country got it's sad image here.

> A grenade just blew up a couple blocks from where i live, but it didn't go off IN my living room.
Okay, this is b8.

this one is one of the best memes ever

Now THAT'S a daring synthesis.

checked -^ bror

you are absolutely dripping with newfag. lurk more you snowflake bitch.

>its vicious attacking

>brainlet things

What is a meme?

Reddit space? Is that like a safe space?

I'm pulling for you guys actually. Hoping for a full blown civil war.

Holy cappricciosa, roberto! Don't let more niggers into Europe, please. Fucking traitor.
pic related: every italian whore ever. xD

>tell white people to stop fighting each other
>some nigger with a hidden flag gets aggressive
really makes u think

t. Rotherham father who knows first hand

>inb4 she's swedish
I don't even need to cherry pick in order to make you cry, little cuck.

You see, uh,
Swedes have black blood
pumpin' through their hearts.
If you don't believe me, you can look it up.
Hundreds and hundreds of years ago,
you see, the Jews conquered Sweden.
And the Jews brought in niggers.
So you see, way back then, uh,
Swede were like, uh,
White people. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes,
but, uh, well, then the niggers moved in there,
and uh, well, they changed the whole country.
They did so much fucking with Swedish women,
huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever.
That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became
black hair and dark skin.
You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day,
hundreds of years later,
that, uh,
that Swedes still carry that nigger gene.

:3

>being applauded to by Leftwingers all over the world
that is the main problem, they are sheering on the madness. and our "humanitarian superpower" lunatics get exactly what they want. we have never been the best at anything, no big army etc. but NOW we have been put on the map. our politicians and marxist movement are selfish and do immigration policies based on feelings, not facts. which is why we are in this mess. and also they want points for being such compassionate people even though it doesn't make any difference in the grand scheme of things.

>that serious wall of text
tl.dr. Kek, hans lurk more for christs sake. Jesus.

Top tier bait brother

Now I remember, this is the accurate version!

too bad your bloodline is wasted forever. Caesar would laugh at you.

>implying an empire like the roman one would care about that
You don't study history alot uh Ahmed?

>t. swedecuck
Your tears are delicious

snälla brun mästare ta mig som du vill

Top kek Sven.

Original

That's the one.

>feels bad man
I have told the story a few times
>be me
>get sent to GOT on business
>sweet Sweden sounds neet
>super friendly people
>bought a swedish made ax
>ended up parting with rich second gen muslims who dragged me around to a few clubs partying
>they bought me kabobs at the end of the nightw
>we talked about 9/11
>went back to GOT again
>super friendly people
>bought mora knife
>Partied with Filipino hooker who thought I was an Austrian businessman
>got weird and bailed on her
>feels bad man
I still love you Sweden, but man its hard.

You have one of if not the most progressive gov. in the world ideologically speaking.

The demos are directly responsible for the outcome of their election.

When you are the main exporter and testing grounds for a mindvirus, even if you are resisting you will only get attacks from here.

A lot of us may be fucking degenerates ourselves, however our mindscape has diverging ideals and as such like any group we will bully and berate you because of your prominence and your home and background just like children until you give up and submit to being a bitch or toughen up , strike back and get your house in order.

Also, swedecuck, how is it with girls who have previously 'welcomed' refugees?

You fucking communist shit.

CUTE

I imagine she's crying because her country is being destroyed

Nope, she is crying because not even the immigrants want her.

That's bullshit, those "people" would fuck a goat of need be. Besides, she has cute legs

They have shit tastes.

i may be a brown eyed, black haired moor but at least i'm not a swede.

going to bed now italy. No hard feelings though. This thread was just a ruse. See you in the next bait thread. You are probably a good guy. Also probably a manlet, so we could never be real friends, but nonetheless. As you would say, Ce' la vie, ciao bella, eres un buen negro!

>i-it was just bait
Sure thing, try not to wet your bed mate!

Lurk more Mario, it's copypasta.

im a grenade and i hate exploding hahahahaha

it's gunna be fun watching dem snowniggers have fun with sandniggers when no money for gibs after economic crash

From his publishers bio page:
he describes the imperium from prospect of loitering dog, grasps mechanisms of thinking, behaviour, processes and a rat by its tail it addition.
His publisher knows hes a Jew.

Having a bad day in Sup Forums Carolean?

Maybe you need a safespace. Börk.

Its as if bringing in a welfare state / gibs based mentality leads to higher property crime. Whowouldathunkit.

He needs a chicken to molest.