I am Jewish and proud. Fuck you if you dont like it, and Israel is God's realm as we are his chosen people

I am Jewish and proud. Fuck you if you dont like it, and Israel is God's realm as we are his chosen people.

You will never bring us down. We are Jewish. We are strong. We will not let you hurt us anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/print-edition/news/christians-in-jerusalem-want-jews-to-stop-spitting-on-them-1.137099
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4257174,00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JA6vRC1xW_c
haaretz.com/news/orthodox-jewish-youths-burn-new-testaments-in-or-yehuda-1.246153
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Not even bait. Just a fuckin worm thrown in the water.

My mother is already dead because a muslim stabbed her to death.

die

kys juden rat

sage

We are jewish AND WE ARE STONG. WE WILL UNITE AND DESTROY WHITE SUPREMACY AND NATIONALISM. HOOORAH HOOORAH.

Sage

Israel owns you sand monkies

No sources. And none of this is remotely true

im not saudi
you're not wrong

We own the world at this point as we are God's chosen people

Then why do your kind push to bring more of them in? Doesn't seem like a smart thing to do.

>No sources

I thought kikes were supposed to be smart, bottom of the picture dumb ass.

Sage

They are vital to taking out white supremacy, nazis, and to let us be the only high IQ peoples left. Then we use the mulims as sand cattle for our wishes. Pitty about my mother which is a true story When we lived in Britian. But its par for the course

You can feel it, can't you? The growing number of people aware of Israel/jewish negative effect in the world. Kicked out if nations 100 plus times. That's because people catch on eventually and realized who was doing what. Next mass awareness imminent.

Keep posting these, you're making this shit thread into something worthwhile.

Bull fucking shit

Lol dont care. This isnt your blog

No one has ever denied you are God's chosen people. Lord knows there has to be some divine intervention to explain how you all have managed to not only survive this long but actually re-obtain your own country this last century.

That doesn't give you permission to act like such Jews though. Knock that shit off.

funny

Keep believing that if it makes you feel better, kike. Your species won't survive this century.

Ok but do u know da way?

>Keep posting these, you're making this shit thread into something worthwhile.
;)

Fake news

>No one has ever denied you are God's chosen people.
*Ahem*

You were God's chosen people, you are no longer. Jesus Christ came to earth and died on the cross to give all of humanity the chance to be saved. All Christians are now God's chosen people. Jews are twisted and evil in their boisterous and egotistical notion of still being the sole "Chosen People," and you will burn in Hell along with them all for being so vain.

I don't give a damn as long as you are not actively trying to fuck the west over for the rest of us. Honestly, that's the only point of contention for vast majority of people who are pissed at you

The west is for the jewish people not you.

You are dangerous. Sadly, the next uprising against you may become nuclear. Whatever we must do to liberate mankind from the chains of Jewish slavery, we will. You kikes can feel the tide of the next and last Shoah, that's why you're posting on here delusionally.

Nigs

>proud

Kikes in Israel are pretty cool guys.

You're an international parasite.

>Kikes in Israel are pretty cool guys.
Christians in Jerusalem Want Jews to Stop Spitting on Them
haaretz.com/print-edition/news/christians-in-jerusalem-want-jews-to-stop-spitting-on-them-1.137099

MK Ben Ari Rips Up New Testament
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4257174,00.html

Mocking Jesus on Israeli TV
youtube.com/watch?v=JA6vRC1xW_c

Orthodox Jewish Youths Burn New Testaments in Or Yehuda
haaretz.com/news/orthodox-jewish-youths-burn-new-testaments-in-or-yehuda-1.246153

You've got some interesting digits there... I'm going to reevaluate my position.

>Israel is God's
>we are his chosen people.

Jews worship the demiurug, not the one true god. You are being mis-leading.

Jeremiah 3:8; "And I gave the faithless Israel her notification of divorce"