BREAKING: Neo-Nazi planned to attack Gay Pride with a machete

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-42787584

APOLOGIZE Sup Forums, YOU RADICALIZED THIS YOUNG MAN AND TURNED HIM INTO AN EXTREMIST WHO WANTS TO KILL GAYS.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
nwemail.co.uk/news/barrow/Sacked-Barrow-police-officers-Facebook-post-was-offensive-towards-Muslims-7d399888-7944-476d-af17-ab7cfd724c46-ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

discord gg/qGUzbU

add a .

>machete
Fucking lame ass false flag faggot
make a pipe bomb loser

>Not a nailbomb

>apologize
nah, im sad he didn't get to it.

(((bbc)))

>planning
>machete

he's shit at planning

Hello, I am a documentary maker from a major British television company who has been watching these threads as part of a future series on Britain's far right and have absolutely sickened and shocked by some of the things I have seen the people here post

Blatant racism
Drawings of children
Islamophobia, Transphobia and homophobia
Virulent anti semitism
Holocaust denial and even support of all things.
Misogyny
Mocking the working class
Bullying
Fat shaming
Hatred of those with disabilities
Mocking the atrocities of World War 2.
Sympathies to known criminals and terrorist groups.

The list goes on and on.......the 'N' word is literally hurled around here like it was a casual insult - Where are the moderators to control this abomination of a forum??!!! I can see why you people are called disgusting. I assure you the people you are so eager to mock are a lot more human than the jaded, vile slimes that inhabit this place.
You will be exposed. I can promise you this.

He's obviously a faggot himself, just look at him. Craves cock but is too ashamed to admit it.

It sucks they foiled his plan desu

Why not a death ray machine? More highscore and less scandal

You should add a bullet to your skull.

>mr (((stable)))s

Wots wrong m8? Cant handle the bantz? Poofta cunt

Shit. He didn't do it? Too bad. We need just an incident or two to start killing all the degenerates.

lol le based alt right!! xD

"why aren't you controlling these words!!"
wew lad, seems like someone doesn't like free speech

Won't matter soon libtard. Enjoy sharia

Eat a bullet nigger

Not all Nazis!!!!

Assuming you aren't just larping, I for one can't wait to see your work.
Tasty memes inbound lads.

Don't spill your spaghetti
Bin that machete

Take your bigger loving, fat ads, Muslim cucking, kike worshiping, bitch made nigger ass, and your "6 million" bullshit spreading back to your basement fucked. When your country is full sharia you are not welcome to the state's. Stay there in your worthless 3rd world utopia you communist fuck.

I refuse to believe people from Sup Forums are actual gay or bi sexual

why would he attack his own people?

>he didn't go through with it
what a little bitch

i joined this once and i got kicked instantly when i said i was straight and nothing else

If you are in a Five Eyes nation - which you all are, you should be very, very worried.
Your support amongst good thinking, respectable people is going to dwindle. I have never seen such evil discussed between people anywhere else on the internet.

There are very well paid and knowledgeable people who you have drawn the ire of. You can all joke, laugh and insult me here but in all likelihood, you won't be laughing in the coming decade.

>plan

Yeah, I'm sure. In britbongistan. They probably sent patrol cars to his house because they read a tweet where he said "fag", then they ransacked his tea hovel and found a machete in the closet and extrapolated that he must have been planning to go on the street and hack innocent queers to death.
I don't believe a single thing that authorities say in the UK or Europe abroad.

Political prisoner

what type of retard fights faggots in melee?

>Cut poofts wide open with Machete
>Cover yourself with HIV/AIDS infested blood

Not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed was he

no archive sage

>you won't be laughing

Trust me deeply when I tell you right now that you certainly will not be laughing.

yes, i'm sure the 1% cares about me shitposting on an anonymous Cambodian imageboard.

Cumbria could be the last bastion in england.

>99%
>rural traditional af

based but dumb populous, even the police

nwemail.co.uk/news/barrow/Sacked-Barrow-police-officers-Facebook-post-was-offensive-towards-Muslims-7d399888-7944-476d-af17-ab7cfd724c46-ds

Pay me 5k and i'll give you an interview m8

expose me. see what happens. guarantee you i'll be laughing my ass off.

I legit want to kill people you retarded nigger

Tell your jews I said hi.

FALSE

FLAG

You WILL be in my oven by the end of the decade.

This guy is mong, absolute muslim tier

found the weapon

Nigger detected

>implying the police didn't write a fan fiction to justify their hourly knife confiscation

stupid fucking kike, I hope you actually believe your grandparents were put in chambers

>if you do think about how they screamed and scratched at eachother to get to the door all to just become a twisted up orgy of flesh then they were dragged out using canes around their neck by other jews and thrown into the ovens 5 at a time

>Holocaust denial and even support of all things.

how can we support something that didn't happen?
stupid brainlet.

Die, faggot.

Why not? Sup Forums is full of degenerates

This piece of shit has no idea what the inside of an oven even looks like.

Gotta fix that

Fuck off, shillnigger. Go back to your shithole and get stabbed by a muzzie.

Is that a threat?

What kind of facial expression do you think you will make swinging from a rope, Jew?

I don't believe your bullshit, but if you really are a documentary film maker then you should make a documentary about the 1400 Rotherham girls and Islamic extremists in the UK, you fucking piece of shit.

thanks for the copypasta, nigger

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 it an 8.

>potato!

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

>YOU RADICALIZED THIS YOUNG MAN AND TURNED HIM INTO AN EXTREMIST WHO WANTS TO KILL GAYS
Good.

It would probably be liberating for most of us, would have a handy list of like minded individuals as well as a reason to topple an (((orwellian))) regime

Can confirm bisexual Nazi here. I want a trad wife though.

top kek so your into real men not fem men that the internet pushes?

who got ?

I am not Jewish.

Your rhetoric and mannerism is not dissimilar to actual Jihadists or zealots who have actually killed people and shattered their families and communities. Ghoulish is not a strong enough word to describe some of the things I have seen here tonight. We have already interviewed and spoken to people who post on this exact website and they are scared, lonely and pitiful individuals who have thrown their lives and prospects away.

You are like the victims of cults - who have been gullible and easily enough led to believe that the way they have been shown is the only correct way to live their lives. It is very sad.

ur mad as fuck Muhammad

I also would like to kill: LGBT, feminists, muslims, buddhists, my mother, all my maternal side family, commies, liberals, disabled people, etc...

Machete??? Nigger-tier attack plan tqbh

I'm mostly into fem men. But I'm probably gayer than your traditional trap lover. If they are about my age and don't have facial hair I'm attracted.

You're actually being serious, are you? If you are then please give us a heads up when your "documentary" comes out, I can't wait to see it.

I see, well I don't have nothing against gay folk. People of Sup Forums might think differently but it was always weird to me that the attraction talks place. But I guess that's not me being straight.

Can I be interviewed? Name where and when I always wanted to see Europe

kek

no not*

>is not dissimilar to actual Jihadists or zealots who have actually killed people
>actually killed people
>actually
Would you like to know how to make pretty crystals?

the young boy is innocent and was just joking. A vile women stalking him snitched on a prank she misunderstood.

This is some top tier bait.

>machete baton chop chop some fags
>planning
What is there to plan?

>muh internet hate machine
Please, continue.

english people don't matter, they're all fucking retarded island people

>machete
>not something explosive or toxic
Are you sure it was a white guy planning the attack? Sounds like a nigger plan.

Lame fake attack. Plus, most gay guys work out. They would have kicked his ass.

How many children did you have to molest to get a job at the BBC?

Actively subverting the country with EU globalist shilling etc, should be ashamed.

sup nigger

Don't forget Tay, we love Tay

Fuck off jew

>Oy Vey thought crimes!
He was probably just talking shit. Nobody wants to see you disgusting faggots, stay in your closet.

10/10 pasta

>I am not Jewish
OK kike

>be a leftist
>berate and belittle white men
>blame other white men when they lash out

We are not to be held responsible for what comes of all this. The lefts anti white agenda is the cause of all political turmoil in America right now. Blowback, niggers.

Yeah man, we're going to take our countries back. People will probably die.

>planned
>machette
>low kill rate
>get AIDS splattered all over you
That's not planning

>we're going to take our countries back
When I was overseas it was very nasty, I hope you are ready. Get some hounds rounded-up, a good hunting dog is worth 1000 rounds, they never give up with proper training, pic related is my deer dog

Literal copypasta here...I saved it the first time I ran into it over a week ago....from the Occupy Democrats crowd..... Lame sage

(you)

You say that like it's a bad thing.

>: Neo-Nazi planned to attack Gay Pride with a machete
>a machete
Jesus you are a nation of faggots. I just need to drive 20 min to get rounds for my 308 and mini.

Wanting to kill gays is not an extremist position.