Who the fuck wraps a towel around themselves in the bathroom when they're alone in the house?!

Who the fuck wraps a towel around themselves in the bathroom when they're alone in the house?!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evaporation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the first thing I do out of the shower is put my shoes on

I used to do that when I lived alone.

It's probably just a habit that she hasn't shaken off yet.

I... what? Americans are weird.

I always dry off and dress immediately. You never know when you're going to have to fight to the death, and I don't want my junk flapping around while trying to take on some bayonet-wielding dickbag.

The question is how easy is it for other occupants of the house to sneak in without you noticing. I share my flat with two other people. Even when I think I'm alone I'm not counting on it.

She's an anime girl, there's a 1 in 3 chance that a male MC is gonna accidentally barge in at that moment.

How the fuck else are you gonna dry yourself?

Towel in hand?

If you get a hot shower chances are you will feel cold, especially if you have AC running. So a towel or robe seems appropriate. Next dumb question of the day?

>drying yourself
You are missing out on half the fun of the shower.

No matter how much you rub there's always some leftover. You either wrap a towel around yourself or wear a dressing gown until you're fully dry.

>wearing shoes in the house

AC in the bathroom? What?

If you're too poverty-stricken to heat a tiny little bathroom up, then obviously you'd want to dry quickly and dress ASAP.

That's what I do but I'm too fat to wrap a towel around so maybe I would do things differently if I could.

Really? In my hair, sure, but on my body I'm dry - or at least dry enough to put my clothes on.

>what is central air

Just eat less it's really that simple

Where do you think the water in your hair goes?

Fair enough.
So why does a towel insulate you better than your clothes?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evaporation

This is a new level of autism

Not him, but I dry my hair enough so it doesn't drip.

>hot shower
>exit still wet
>freeze ass off
The hell is wrong with you?

It doesn't. Presumably people who do this are just pansies. Usually a girl thing so go figure.

I take shower with my shoes on. Get on my level.

>not walking onto the balcony, still dripping wet, and enjoying the spring breeze
Even cold wind quickly gets rid of water, so you'll be dry in a few minutes either way.

All the Americans are asleep. What the hell are you third-worlders doing acting like you know what a fucking shower is.

The point of the towel is to not get your clothes wet.

But more clothing is more handholds for your enemy, and thus a disadvantage. Sure, armor is a different story, but a T-shirt and jeans ain't gonna protect you.

>shoes in your own house

>a T-shirt and jeans ain't gonna protect you.
Actually they do.
Clothes can protect you from cuts. Of course, the protection isn't perfect, but it's better than nothing. If you want to improve your chances, take off your tshirt as you get into the fight and wrap it around your arm. You now have one semi-protected body part with which to protect yourself.

Stupid smelly HUEposters

Have you been watching Machiavellianism? Distracting the enemy with your magnum dong is the only surefire way to victory.

What if the enemies like what they see?
What then?

>All the Americans are asleep.
>implying
Do you really think all anons keep normal hours?

To not get cold

Because they're about to leave said bathroom.

Then do... "that".

She then drops the towel and (presumably) gets dressed. She wore the towel for the one scene where she stomps her foot and yells at the mirror.

that sounds immensely autistic

I do. I get dressed in my bedroom because I'm too much of a clumsy fuck to do it in our bathroom. And I get too cold if I don't have a towel (we don't have good heating)

Does anyone else make sure to dry their ass off really well before getting dressed. I hate sitting/laying down and my ass feeling damp so I'll stick my rear onto my A.C. unit to get it super dry

You're worried about that when more importantly, Kuroneko showed up in this episode?

Back is the worst
>get out of shower
>don't dry back properly
>put on shirt
>immediately regret life as it sticks to you

^THIS^

WAIT SHE SHOWERS?
fucking droped

No! Not THAT! You'll die!

The quality of posting is extremely important to the community of Sup Forums

>he wants mycosis

What kind of shithole do you have to live in to have to worry about mycosis in your own house? I'm barefoot most of the time at home and never in my life had an issue with that.

>Mycosis
>In your own home
What the fuck. I've been to gore threads in the past and this is one of the most fucked up things I've seen on this site.

>Kuroneko showed up in a show by the same author
It's basically the author jacking off to his own work.

Hello Rajesh

Who cares I saw kuroneko on her tv

Tell me a character who doesn't.

I always do. It's cold out of the hot shower and I don't want to slip on the water I'm putting everywhere.