the other is in trailer trash hickville

Seriously fuck this country.

All urls found in this thread:

nashville.craigslist.org/roo/d/single-gay-black-man-looking/6437273914.html
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1516584128481.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=uYloEOwKjjA

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

$300 isn't going to get you much anywhere.

Jonathan Smith
Jonathan Smith

Then don't be poor faggot.

Cameron Hughes
Cameron Hughes

$300 won't get you a garage where I live.

Aaron Rodriguez
Aaron Rodriguez

rents around $300
Hello, 1970s man. Do you have any Quaaludes?

Jack Evans
Jack Evans

That's 300$ a week, right?

Jonathan Morales
Jonathan Morales

rent a room in somebodys house.

Nathaniel Turner
Nathaniel Turner

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Asher Turner
Asher Turner

wants rent at poor people's rates
there are poor people there
WHODATHUNK

Adam Cooper
Adam Cooper

$300

Evan King
Evan King

This is not how countries are suppose to be you mongrel. People like you should get executed.

Liam Young
Liam Young

more people = higher cost of living

Brayden Campbell
Brayden Campbell

bitch i live in quebec and u can't find anything for 300 that isn't a 4 foot by 4 foot room in a shitty apartment shared by 5 college liberals

Noah Myers
Noah Myers

look for rents around $300 in my area
Fuck this country

yeah it's the country's fault you're broke. Fucking stupid liberal.

Adrian Perry
Adrian Perry

Rent in trailer park can be as low as 300 a month, possibly with a beat up shit trailer, comfy as fuck in the summer. Get drunk with rednecks and chill with 4/10 trailer park grils.

Jayden Robinson
Jayden Robinson

$300
Fucking poorfags

Henry Brooks
Henry Brooks

embrace natsoc

Christian Harris
Christian Harris

No one with money wants poor people like yourself close to them.

Leo Hall
Leo Hall

look for rents around $300
I used to look for unicorns too, then I stopped smoking meth

Zachary Jackson
Zachary Jackson

commie
But the brain damage lasts forever

Thomas Mitchell
Thomas Mitchell

Literally 95% of people i know make under 2000 a month
This country's service based economy is shit, and official numbers are bullshit. Half of a country requires spanish in order to even get a job, other half has affirmative action. If you are a straight white male who is pro-active, good luck getting a high paying job.
Over half of people on here are unemployed and obviously bullshit about it. No reason to believe them unless we see dem pay stubs.

Andrew Wood
Andrew Wood

I'm not a liberal you shit muncher. Just because I want affordable living you damn me?

Camden Campbell
Camden Campbell

Man you wouldn't even be able to rent a tiny shithole apartment for $300 a week here.

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

$300

Ryan Barnes
Ryan Barnes

$300 rent
Just live in your car, brokefag, who the fuck thinks you'll get more than a room for $300 these days who isn't also mentally retarded?

Or, if you have to choose, take the white one, at least you won't get raped or killed walking home at night.

Jaxson Gutierrez
Jaxson Gutierrez

Stop playing victim james, i pay 700 euro/month (900 muttcoins) for a shitty 65sqrm commieblock apartment in a small village of 10K people which has horrible infrastructure and the nearest store is 40 minutes away.
Atleast in your ghetto you would get internet speeds way higher than my 6 mbps (paying for 120...)

Zachary Morgan
Zachary Morgan

Dude rent near me for a decent area starts at like $3,000

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

I'll kill myself before I EVER become trailer trash, kys.

Jace Morgan
Jace Morgan

just kill yourself poor faggot, when i turned 18 my family bought me an Apartment in Vienna i dont even need to think about rent and it feels good

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

I live in a city with over a million people and apartments in the best areas cost 1500 a month MAX
Stop LARPing, unemployed libertarian faggots.

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

Be poor
Why do I have to live around other poor people?

Oliver Robinson
Oliver Robinson

Go live with the niggety nogs then or pay $1000 a month to live with some uppity college liberals, maybe they will talk you into transitioning.

Henry Campbell
Henry Campbell

lol 1200$ is a shithole studio where i live, fuck i wish i could find 300$ rent even in the ghetto

Thomas Lewis
Thomas Lewis

$300 a month
thinking you’ll live in the suburbs

Top kek mate

John Gomez
John Gomez

nashville.craigslist.org/roo/d/single-gay-black-man-looking/6437273914.html

Carson Green
Carson Green

Vienna
Okay kikeboy

Jack Torres
Jack Torres

have only $300 for rent

seems like you need sorting out and you should go for it and live in the ghetto niggertown for a while maybe that will eventually give you the drive to look for a proper job that can pay for your living expenses and stop being a poor pathetic faggot asking advice on 4chan

Parker Hughes
Parker Hughes

Where do you live?

Joseph Hernandez
Joseph Hernandez

I live in a city with over a million people
Is that suppose to be a lot? lel

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

Vienna is nicer than any American shithole

Luis Peterson
Luis Peterson

$10/day will barely buy lunch

Aaron Wright
Aaron Wright

What do your parents do? And why are you so hostile to poor people?

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

I'll kill myself before I EVER become trailer trash, kys.

10 minutes earlier:

look for rents around $300 in my area

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

A million may not be a lot for you insect chinks but it is for civilized people

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

It shouldn't be like this.

Matthew Richardson
Matthew Richardson

Ok, Maybe, but the world isn't going to change to accommodate you anytime soon, so start making more money, poorfag

Daniel Parker
Daniel Parker

What's my motivation? To be around two faced assholes like you?

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

This fag lives in Vancouver Toronto or Montreal. The worst places and only 1m+ cities in Canada. Definitely a muslim.

Most 'cities' are 30-60k people here, are up north (4h+ away from pooronto) and are 97% white still.

Try to grasp this next fact... Ontario alone has over 200,000 lakes. There were always 10-15 lakes around every town I lived in as a child. Niggers cant swim.

Ian Cooper
Ian Cooper

Gas the kikes race war now

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

$300 a month is all you can spare for rent? Are you a NEET or something

Joshua Nelson
Joshua Nelson

Nigger

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

Why am I a communist for wanting affordable living you dumb fucking mongrel?

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

my family has always been in the Austrian upper class but now we are industrialists and own a factory that produces parts for Audi, poor people need to know their place in society as nonentity filth

Bentley Moore
Bentley Moore

Yes, I am a NEET.

Leo Wilson
Leo Wilson

What is your religion?

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

Get a job faggot

Grayson Morales
Grayson Morales

No reason to.

Oliver Nguyen
Oliver Nguyen

Catholic
having money doesn't mean someone is Jewish

Carson Scott
Carson Scott

$300
rent

Three hundred wouldnt pay my hydro bill around here.

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

Hating the poor isn't very Christian of you. Also you just reaffirmed my belief that catholics are niggers. Unless you're Austrian nobility I wouldn't talk shit.

Aaron Phillips
Aaron Phillips

tfw pay only $600 property taxes for four bedroom I inherited from parents and loopholes in california squatter laws

Lmao @ u 0 luck stat nerds

Hunter Nguyen
Hunter Nguyen

The people in "Hickville" are 100x better than niggers, in fact most hicks are pretty civilized, just a bit "slow".

Chase Edwards
Chase Edwards

Lol no they're not, they're basically niggers. Dumb and violent.

Lucas Smith
Lucas Smith

searching for rent in $300 range
"ewwww, trailer trash hicks"
Got news for ya, sport. Your social standing in America is a shade lower than theirs. They're at least aware of where they are right now.

Zachary Walker
Zachary Walker

my family were Barons during the Austro-Hungarian Empire, i dont hate poor people its just a fact that they are uncultured nonentities that consume nothing but garbage, literal proletarian trash

Liam Gutierrez
Liam Gutierrez

Living in small rural town in Quebec
Renting a bachelor apartment, 380$, electricity included
2 minutes walk from work
Woods about 15 minutes by car if i want to do innawoods stuff
There's literally less than 1000 niggers living in all the cities east of Quebec City
2 niggers living in my hometown

Austin Powell
Austin Powell

they're ugly drug addled alcoholics desu

Liam Thomas
Liam Thomas

Edmonton and Calgary have well over 1M.
Vancouver has 650K.

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

you're complaining about $300 dollars a month?

bruh, I pay $3500 a month for a little closet space in NYC..

Robert Hernandez
Robert Hernandez

I am thanking God that rent isn't $300 where I live. I don't want to live anywhere NEAR people so trashy and ineffectual that they can only spare $300 on rent.

$300 is less than I spend on groceries for just myself in a month.

John Hill
John Hill

Why would you do that?

Aiden Ortiz
Aiden Ortiz

Because affordable to you is so low, yet you feel entitled to live above your means.

It shouldn't be like this.
What should it be like? You getting a 1 bedroom all to yourself with internet included for free?

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

Let me get this straight. You want to pay nigger ghetto prices and not live in a nigger ghetto? Am I reading your post correctly?

Luke Bell
Luke Bell

$300 is less than I spend on groceries for just myself in a month.

Tyler Richardson
Tyler Richardson

I'm poor but can you ennoble my poor unworthy ass so I can have money? What do you think of us filthy proletarians race mixing with all the hot bourgeoisie women? Do you think the resulting offspring would be half poor half rich landing somewhere in the middle class? Would you hire assassins to kill my unworthy ass just for even suggesting such a thing with you rich wealthy connections?

Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

/thread

Ryan Wright
Ryan Wright

I'm 155 lbs with very low body fat. I rock climb, box, lift weights, and could probably kick the shit out of you.

How does it feel knowing there are people better looking than you with great, affluent families that are coasting through life while you sit here miserably masturbating to anime?

Ian Green
Ian Green

300 bucks??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You better kill yourself now. You have no fucking idea what you're doing.

Brayden Martin
Brayden Martin

....Yeah, food is expensive when you're not eating packs of ramen every day.

But you wouldn't know how much a pound of any kind of fresh meat costs, would you

Jeremiah Sanders
Jeremiah Sanders

closer to work, I also need to be ready for pick up whenever my boss needs me (secretary) sometimes we fly to another state on last minute notice and it gets hectic.

Kayden Hill
Kayden Hill

yet you feel entitled to live above your means.
Because I'm a White first worlder, essentially a god.

Christian Perez
Christian Perez

If you can't afford more than $300 on rent you only have a few options.
get a better job
move to a cheap area/state
move into the ghetto
$300 is an absurdly low rent, I don't know why you expect the market to cater to your tiny wallet. Also, this is a shit thread and should be deleted. Everyone knows you're trolling, even if they're pointing out the stupidity of your post.

Jackson Young
Jackson Young

not owning your own property
Anyone who rents is an idiot anyway

Ryan Jones
Ryan Jones

Quit working fast food and retail.

Get an education

Learn a trade

Quit being fucking worthless.

You're essentially a nigger.

Fix that.

Ryan Ward
Ryan Ward

That's not how being white works. Pick a trade, go to school for it, and make enough money buy you're own house. How does it feel to be below niggers?

Luis Rogers
Luis Rogers

That sounds a lot like projecting if I ever heard it

Hudson Clark
Hudson Clark

this guy wanted to prevent shit like this from happening but /pol is fucking retarded

Easton Robinson
Easton Robinson

How does it feel knowing there are people better looking than you with great, affluent families that are coasting through life while you sit here miserably masturbating to anime?
Makes me want an uprising senpai.

Daniel Russell
Daniel Russell

Looking for $300 rent
Talking shit about the trash he obviously belongs in.
I pay $3500 a month just for rent to live in the Best City Ever (San Francisco), if you don't like living with trash, don't be trash.

Gavin Phillips
Gavin Phillips

Have you tried alabama?

Jayden Collins
Jayden Collins

It'd be more than enough in Cuba

Ayden Thomas
Ayden Thomas

You can't even get off NEETbucks and make your own money. How are you going to lead an uprising?

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

So you can a better place to live, you fucking retard.

Ethan Ross
Ethan Ross

You're just trash that has a novelty and thus an easier path than tard OP. Don't kid yourself faggot.

Chase Ross
Chase Ross

payong 3500 to live in Little India
most homeless and open human feces in the world if you exclude India
a fag
It all checks out.

Matthew Martin
Matthew Martin

Your net worth is less than my shoes. Novelty my ass, I live a couture life and I deserve it because I bust ass for it.

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

Because being poor causes one to be irrational and mentally deficient

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

No point is working when inflation will just eat up my money in 20 years you sub-par IQ dumbfuck.

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

I'm glad you stay in your AIDS containment zone.

t.Richmond

Kevin Stewart
Kevin Stewart

sounds like you belong in a trailer park, tbhq

Hunter Peterson
Hunter Peterson

Have you tried hick-central
Retard.

Ayden Cook
Ayden Cook

Paying rent at all is for morons. Proudly paying higher rent is just reveling in your slavery to Jewish rackets.

Anyone who lives in NYC or Coastal Cali on renting at this point is just a full blown moron. Hence why they still think CNN is credible.

Jose Allen
Jose Allen

rich women and women in general tend to gravitate towards rich men to accumulate as many assets and monetary benefits as possible thus poor people get stuck with trash, meaning the social classes will always be in place especially in todays capitalistic environment the rich will only get richer by merging with other rich families and the poor will stay poor, even if you get a proper education you wont really change your status, its not exactly a genetic thing but more of a cultural lottery, you might not realize this but the times we live in now aren't very different from 200 years ago feudalism might be a thing of the past but it still exists in a new form called capitalism where you proles (literally serfs) work for nothing and make a fortune for the nobility (upper class)

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

Poorfag has to move outside the coast because he can't keep up :(

It's okay [spoiler]I visit my boyfriend in Oakland all the time, I'll drop by honey.[/spoiler]

Brody Barnes
Brody Barnes

The costs of diversity. You have to pay for public services to care for Diversity, then you have to pay a premium in housing/rent to not live near Diversity.

Tyler Morales
Tyler Morales

reddit spacing
ignoring the fact that this is all (((jews))) fault
BE GONE SHILL!

Jaxon Clark
Jaxon Clark

I live with my mom.

Lincoln Thomas
Lincoln Thomas

No it doesn't.

David Perry
David Perry

I don't, I'm better than them, superior.

Brody Edwards
Brody Edwards

I'm sure Trump's tax cut to the billionaire oligarchy will help you lmao

Michael Foster
Michael Foster

so not only am i better looking and more successful than you, i'm clearly smarter too since i actually know the definition of "projecting."

projecting is when you assume other people have negative traits because you yourself have them. projecting is not merely bragging about your positive traits.

fuckin' retard lol.

Caleb Parker
Caleb Parker

Oh, well in that case enjoy your turks and african immigrants mr. Upperman.

James Price
James Price

That guy should rent out his forehead as a billboard.

Nathan Lopez
Nathan Lopez

Having a lack of resources builds the intuitive reasoning system in strange ways. We are learning more that the intuitive reasoning system is what makes all of our decisions. Being poor leads you to make decisions a poor person would make.

Juan Green
Juan Green

Tell me about it. Trump turned out to be another cuckservative shill, why am I not surprised.

Jayden Scott
Jayden Scott

Do you smoke weed?

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

Duh maybe try getting on those COMMUNIST government programs that help poor people out, or turn to a life of crime if you are to proud.

If that didn't make sense to you move back in with Mommy, tendy dindin is waiting.

Jonathan White
Jonathan White

like i care, living in an ivory tower feels good

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

This is what poor people actually believe

Colton Torres
Colton Torres

No. Although I think weed isn't a terrible drug. I don't do any drugs though. Drugs are for subhumans. I drink tea mostly.

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

low IQ under achievers think they deserve the world

In other news, water is wet.

Nathaniel Cook
Nathaniel Cook

Fuck that. The amount of domestic violence, drama, and fuckery is insane there.

There’s a trailer park about 5 miles from my house by the interstate and there’s always cops there despite only 25-30 units. EVERYONE is waiting for a tornado to destroy it so the property values skyrocket.

Jackson Morales
Jackson Morales

Don't be so judgemental, you don't know me.

Jaxson Cox
Jaxson Cox

How old are you? Do you work?

Jordan James
Jordan James

25, no I'm a NEET(depression)

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

Try moving to the west coast. You won't find a decent 1BR under $1200 unless you're in a shitty town

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

The price of rent has gone up 4x - 5x while wages have remained the exact same in the last 20 or so years.The job you work today would pay exactly the same as it did in 1993, but back then rent actually was around $300 - $500 a month. You could live off $5 a day easy.

Lincoln Gray
Lincoln Gray

Get a job and get over yourself you fat cunt

Luis Rodriguez
Luis Rodriguez

So, maybe it's the depression and not the country's fault?

Nolan Lopez
Nolan Lopez

I'm depressed because the country is so shit.

:^)

Mason Ward
Mason Ward

$300 expensive
Fuck you poor complaining piece of garbage. My place costs $1.8K a month

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

I'll bet you have the money for a decent place, but you'd rather spend it on stupid shit.

Caleb Hernandez
Caleb Hernandez

I only get 735 a month.

Ryder Allen
Ryder Allen

You've never been to rural Midwest. I pay $350 for a 4 bedroom farm home and a 2.5 car garage. Before that I paid $280 for a 2 bed duplex.

In the city you can get a 2 bed townhome for $475/mo. Shit, you can get a 2bed apartment above a business in town for $250.

The downside? Nothing to do, and the commute to work is 20 minutes long, and there's a lot of white trash. No niggers, at least.

Leo Martinez
Leo Martinez

I want to live by the beach, I grew up there.

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

That actually sounds fucking great to me. The problem I would have is there are no jobs and I'd have to meet a girl over here first and move out with her first. If I ever start a family it would be somewhere in the midwest like that for sure. What state btw?

Landon Green
Landon Green

Wtf, I spend that much catching a buzz. Try harder Anon. Much harder.

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

I'm a whitebread kinda right-wing dude and I pay $350 to live in a house with 6 mexicans and salvadorans. It's a good setup, we fuck around and play fifa, they teach me spanish and introduce me to the chulas. in 20 years there will be sitcoms about people like me

Gabriel Peterson
Gabriel Peterson

haha dude America becoming beanerville haha so funny

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

That sounds disgusting but awesome at the same time.

Brandon King
Brandon King

You’re such a defeatist fucking faggot god damn. I started out doing shit work in security barely making 1500 a month, now I’m a truck driver and making double that starting out

Quit being such a fuckwad and apply yourself

Christian Collins
Christian Collins

You get what you pay for, faggot.

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

I'm not going to work you hillbilly trash. Especially not as a truck driver.

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

There shouldn't be niggers or hicks in my country, ghose subhumans should be genocided. You stupid fucking gypsy.

Luis Long
Luis Long

boomer detected

Jose Collins
Jose Collins

You brought the niggers as slaves and took over beaner territory of course both are supposed to be there

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

What are we going to do about the (((eternal boomer)))

Haha no you anti-White scum.

Samuel Ramirez
Samuel Ramirez

Nothing wrong with trailers. Trailer parks are generally safer than the cities. Start saving your money and buy some land and get yourself a mobile home or something.

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

Wow so diverse! Very cool!

John Ward
John Ward

eh. it used to be possible to rent smallish old industrial spaces, like in old factories, for dirt cheap. Typically nearby rail roads. You could tell the landlord to install a shower and sink and they'd just do it, no questions asked. Tell em you're a personal trainer or some shit. Lots of artists used to do studios that way.

Eli Bailey
Eli Bailey

t.trailer trash

I'm not living in a trailer dumb ass.

Logan White
Logan White

As someone who was raised in a trailer. No. It isnt worth dealing with the druggies, drunks and creeps.

Brayden Moore
Brayden Moore

So if you won't get a job live with your mom you already are.

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

Here is what you do to survive if you couldnt afford over 300 a month.
get gym membership that has showers
get a propane stovetop
get warm blankets
live in your car, go to the gym to take showers and its a good excuse to work out every day.
use landromats for your clothes
work and save

Jaxson James
Jaxson James

Here in the potentially most affordable city, Fort Wayne, the absolute bottom price for a studio is about 400 and that’s pure nigger territory on the south side. A decent studio is about 550-600 as you head to the north side of the city, like north of coliseum. I should mention that’s just rent. I didn’t include electric, gas, or water. A premium apartment here that is the actual best in town is about a 1700 sqft 2bed 2 bath for 1700/month.

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

I want to live by the beach
im not going to work
Pick one. If not enjoy your parent's basement and NEETbux like the pathetic faggot you are.

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

This, except it's worse in my state.
Cheapest apartment is 400 dollars a month
One in some random ass ghetto (gg)
The other literally in the middle of nowhere
All other apartments are 800+ dollars a month
Literally can't move out of my parents basement. And I've tried getting minimum wage entry level full time jobs, but they ALL keep telling me the same bs of >HUUR DUUR WHERE TEH EXPERIENCE XD

Chase Turner
Chase Turner

Um, no sweetie, for a small mortgage why not just buy a house?
Just needs some love :D

Alexander Peterson
Alexander Peterson

I grew up in trailer parks. All the trailer courts I lived in had big yards for everyone, some required everyone to build decks to their trailers.It wasn't how they're depicted for the most part, although one did become a meth lab after we moved.

Daniel Gomez
Daniel Gomez

Depends on the area. My mom lives in a double-wide kinda in the sticks, but it's not a trailer park. Being out in county land here in FL is nice, as people are decent, and you can tell the fire department to piss off when throwing a bon-fire.

Actual trailer trash, however, is shit to avoid the same as the ghetto.

Jose Watson
Jose Watson

Quit working fast food and retail
No one will hire you unless you have the magic bullshit word, EXPERIENCE. But you need the job to get experience. See where I'm going with this?
Get an education
College requires money. And tuition keeps increasing at 300% the rate of inflation. Basically it's at a point now, where unless you happen to win the lottery or still live with your parents, this is not an option.
Learn a trade
Those are literally minimum wage style jobs with none of the stigma, with the added con of being greatly increasing your chances of injury or even death.
Quit being fucking worthless
Yeah, tell that to the person that just got shoved into a 50 foot hole and is trying to claw his way out before getting buried alive. Retard.
You're essentially a nigger
At least I'm not some retarded boomer leaving shit stains everywhere I sit, who still thinks it's still the 1950's before the kikes aggressively started destroying everything.
Fix that
Funny you should say that, when YOUR generation is the one that allowed the kikes to bring us to this point. How about YOU fix this mess that YOU made.

Christopher Johnson
Christopher Johnson

Plywood door
Yeah the last one definitely wasn't kicked in during a raid on the resident meth lab. Must be a real nice neighborhood

Easton Parker
Easton Parker

You just hate working to make your dreams come true that's all

Grayson Bell
Grayson Bell

How do you know if you’ve never live there?

Nolan Perez
Nolan Perez

Anyone who rents is an idiot anyway
sure.
get back to me after the housing bubble bursts.
your hard earned "down payment" will vaporize and you're still on the hook for the balance

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

And where exactly do you live.
Because those prices I believe are a dirty whore lie.

Jose Rivera
Jose Rivera

Because those prices I believe are a dirty whore lie.
He lives in the same place these people do.

Ian Watson
Ian Watson

I pick both nigger, free world, or it should be. Now go back to work wagie, I need my NEETbux.

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

You sound like a spoiled little snot. I have several friends who live in airstreams in trailer parks since the recession. One of them is disabled; the others just lost everything when the economy crashed and are rebuilding. They all shopped around carefully for a nice trailer park in a small quiet city, preferably out in the burbs and or the countryside. They avoided the inner cities, of course, because that is where the legit trash is. The other trailer park residents are mostly old people, retirees and the like, or young couples. My friends haven’t had any problem living there and in fact there’s quite a nice sense of community. Mind you this is California I’m talking about. I don’t know where you live, but if my friends can do this well in California then you should be able to get something decent where you live. But 300 a month is not going to cut it, even for a decent trailer park. You’re going to have to just rent a room in a house and suck it up, loser. I have very little sympathy for NEETS. You’re probably bleeding your parents dry, and you should get off your fat ass and go get a part-time job at least. Or learn how to make money online. Or something. Anything.

Sebastian Martin
Sebastian Martin

NEETs are so fuckig disgusting. Dear lord, make a special place in hell for them.

Jason Powell
Jason Powell

OK so buy junk land near a lakefront and dig out an underground house. There's all kinds of pdf books on how to do that for around 6k total. Call it homesteading rather than living in a hole in the ground and people will understand.

Justin Stewart
Justin Stewart

Join the military. This is the easiest way to save some cash.

Even joining the national guard will net you about 20k after basic and AIT-don't buy shit during this time.

Then College- you have Tuition Assistance $3000 for a 1 of your semesters and Montgomery GI Bill Ch1606 for about $550 a month, while in school, with the kicker (demand in contract)( read that fucker).

You can literally go to college and not even have to work if you fill your FAFSA out correctly and get a 0 EFC, paired with National Guard benefits.

James Garcia
James Garcia

But in Cuba you'd only average about $26 a month so it'll still be out of your league.

Lincoln Kelly
Lincoln Kelly

I get $6000 per year with FAFSA.

Anthony Lopez
Anthony Lopez

I see you often are you a shareblue shill or what? Shilling against your own people

Gavin Watson
Gavin Watson

What are you doing that your budget for rent is only $300

Charles Flores
Charles Flores

Obviously, you pick trailor trash hickville. At least you don't have to worry about brown people.

Brody Allen
Brody Allen

Taco bell nigger doesn't get his rent comped

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

I bought an apartment unit for $240,000 , with $50k down. And pay under $1,000 for mortgage. And at the end of the day it's just adding to my equity. Why are you renting for $2,000 plus? Just live in your car or parents for a year or two and save up a down payment and buy a home. You tell me you can't save $50,000 on a regular job out of college in 2 years? You have poor financial skills.

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

I don't want rent to take up 50% or more of my monthly check.

Except stupid hillbilly trailer trash races mixes all the time.

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

I pick both nigger, free world, or it should be
wants free shit
calls others niggers
lol

Now go back to work wagie, I need my NEETbux.
please work so I can have my 735 a month that I can't afford to live on my own with
You really suck at shitposting, which is sad because its not like you have anything else to do with your life.

Julian Lopez
Julian Lopez

Momma is kickin' your fat lazy ass to the curb, ain't she ?You get SSI because you are depressed ? We gotta stop this handout bullshit right fuckin' now. Get your sedentary fat ass a job and quit leeching off of us who bust our asses for a living, Waldo Wangsucker.

Jackson Martin
Jackson Martin

Right, but you don't want to be. So get a job and move sonewhere not terrible. Ezpz

Kevin White
Kevin White

equity
oy vey

Jordan Lee
Jordan Lee

Look for a $1000 rent house and get two roommates. These Fucking Autistic NEETs just don't know how to socialize.

James Lewis
James Lewis

rents around $300
lmao what

Jason Nguyen
Jason Nguyen

You're not stopping shit you dumb redneck southern dog.

Right, but you don't want to be.
Why? Because some retarded boomer said so? Kys mutt.

Kayden Phillips
Kayden Phillips

Triggered hillbilly trash ITT.

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

kek

Grayson Mitchell
Grayson Mitchell

you say "get a better job" like it's that easy.
i have a bachelor's degree and am currently stuck in a shitty $10/hr part time job where i'm lucky to get 20hr a week, and am forced to live with my parents.
I've sent out hundreds of applications and it's always the same, rejection.

Adrian Sullivan
Adrian Sullivan

Look another self entitled poor fag who is realizong reality as an adult sucks. Get over it kid!

Logan Flores
Logan Flores

get a real job that's not in your field or strike out on your own as an independent. no one wants to hire someone with only part time experience.

Jordan Bailey
Jordan Bailey

That’s a pretty popular image. People have been posting for a lot longer than ShareBlue has been posting here

Connor Murphy
Connor Murphy

FUCK YOU I CAN'T GET EXPERIENCE WITHOUT HAVING A FUCKING JOB WORTH A DAMN NOW CAN I?
You have no fucking clue man. I've applied everywhere, blue collar 95IQ dumbasses are scared off by the bachelor's degree and everywhere else requires experience and you to have a degree in their field.
I am fucking stuck and fuck you for assuming I haven't branched out. The crushing desperation I feel every day is no joke.

Jackson Carter
Jackson Carter

Donald Trump isn't the luckiest man alive, he's earned the best

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

Yes it should. There are services that need to be provided. Also you can easily survive with $10 a day for lunch. You're a fucking lazy self-entitled piece of shit and you're terrible with money. Stop eating out every single day. A loaf of bread is less than three dollars. Deli meat is 5 bucks a pound. Cheese is two bucks. You have lunch for a WEEK AND A HALF for a little over ten bucks. Jesus christ you guys are hopeless.

Bentley Peterson
Bentley Peterson

where the fuck do you live?
i'm in the mw, but il

Nicholas Thomas
Nicholas Thomas

Do you know what it's like to fill out those goddammed idiotic 2-3hr long job applications online, all day, for over a year? I have no connections and am stuck and just typing this makes me want to throw my keyboard against the wall.

Logan Clark
Logan Clark

Looks like youll be sucking dock to pay rent.

Connor Cook
Connor Cook

If you're so smart
walk onto jobsite with no resume
ask for the foreman
tell him you desperately want to learn a trade and need a job
work your fucking ass off
dont wine
pay fucking attention
don't mention your fag degree
don't call out for the entire first year
You're just an idiot

Logan Flores
Logan Flores

Digits of truth. It's like 600-700 for the most basic shit, bro. Not top quality, but not ghetto.

David Howard
David Howard

20 minute long commute
bad

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YOU ACTUALLY THINK THIS IS HOW BLUE COLLAR PEOPLE GET JOBS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
no. you have to be a good old boy with connections, somebody's nephew, you dense motherfucker.
job site? what fucking job site? just walk onto an active job site where there's heavy machinery and people working and bother those poor fat lowIQ bastards just to be told to fuck off?

Dominic Thomas
Dominic Thomas

Or you could you know, get a roommate to foot half the rent. I pay 500 a month for a two bedroom. I make nearly 2k a month.

Caleb Lee
Caleb Lee

Jesus Christ, why is 300$ your budget?
Rents are like 900-1600$ depending on what you want for apartments.
Your best staying home saving 20k-35k and putting a down payment on a house. Then you have like a 700-1000$ mortgage and have an investment you're working towards.

Camden White
Camden White

he doesn't own a 3 bedroom apartment with 2 bathroom apartment for 350

lol

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

you fucking nigger, i am blue collar. You just give off a sense of arrogance and entitlement. Pick up a broom and go scrap out upstairs nigger.

Elijah Perez
Elijah Perez

/pol
Go back

Logan Wright
Logan Wright

Kike

David Cooper
David Cooper

nobody posts these magical jobs online so how the fuck am i to know about them? i guess wandering into a random woodshop worked for you but around here it's nothing but refineries and gated workshops.
i've already bit the bullet and am going to trade school, but that doesn't do me any good now.

Elijah Long
Elijah Long

ancap
Get roped.

Robert Reyes
Robert Reyes

You seem to have more excuses than you do ambition or motivation. OF course you could be a lazy retard like OP and be a worthless bum your whole life, it's really up to you.

Jason Myers
Jason Myers

Because YOU said so.

"Look for rents around $300 in my area, only about 2 found"

You're trying to move out. Either make it happen or don't whine, poorfag

Connor Morris
Connor Morris

Don't go for union shops, man. Go to indeed, set your area to 50-100 mi, apply for anything entry level. Most contractors just need barely warm bodies asap. Make yourself employable and don't bitch when they tell you to do something.

Robert Carter
Robert Carter

your in the bumfuck west retard, i bet you live in a country western shithole thats like indiana fuck you.

Oliver Long
Oliver Long

if you won't try trades I don't feel bad. Not every trade is dangerous, and even if it was it's better than starving.

Leo Reed
Leo Reed

owning things is the only real wealth shill

Owen Clark
Owen Clark

Walking onto a jobsite usually just gets you yelled at you fucking moron.

Matthew Morales
Matthew Morales

You're poor too, you work for a living proletarian.

Isaiah Anderson
Isaiah Anderson

learn a trade
minimum wage
I sold this leg for 10 grand, faggot.

Wyatt Martin
Wyatt Martin

Wait are you actually on gov't assistance?

Luke Collins
Luke Collins

like i've said before, i would bet a great deal none of you faggots ganging up have ever had to spend over a year filling out those fucking online applications every single day to the point of breakdown knowing there's literally no other places to apply to in your area.
i am suffering because every goddammed nigger and woman is taking each and every job opportunity i am afforded, and you faggots throw salt. seriously.

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

my problem is you fuckers
Your problem seems to be yourself.

Justin Harris
Justin Harris

Yes

Leo Howard
Leo Howard

hahahahaha poor fag detected

Eli Jones
Eli Jones

Looks for cheap rent
Is surprised when cheap rent gets you in Nigger infested neighborhoods
You get what you pay for. Maybe you should stop being poor and spend an extra 1-200 bucks to at least get into a majority white area.

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

It isn't like this. You choose to be poor because you eat out every day and spend your surplus on bullshit. If you go to the super market and buy beans and shit you can survive for <$10 per day for all your food needs.

John Kelly
John Kelly

Trailer Trash Hickville is still Niggertown they just happen to be white niggers.

Jaxson Wilson
Jaxson Wilson

Worked for me. Talking isn't yelling. Wear high vis and a helmet. Do you even osha 30 faggot?

Eli Reed
Eli Reed

Living in a trailer doesn't make you trailer trash. Living up to the stereotypes does.

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

I'm a White Westerner I'm not going to survive on beans like some starving pajeet or chink in india or china, dipshit.

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

Then go live with the niggers in the ghetto. You'll be begging to see a white alcoholic after you realize going outside is a dice roll with your life.

James Allen
James Allen

t.trailer trash
I'm not living in a fucking trailer, kys.

Ryan Stewart
Ryan Stewart

Hicktown is still preferable to niggertown. Plus you get a /comfy/ trailer of your own.

Colton Wright
Colton Wright

Great larp, let me guess, you achieved all that with nofap and raw onions for breakfast, right?

Samuel Robinson
Samuel Robinson

To even get a chance at getting a job, I had to ask my brother who knows my grandpa's old boss. Literally only nepotism works you dumb fucking nigger. Capitalism, just like Communism, is unsustainable.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1516584128481.webm

Luke Anderson
Luke Anderson

Learn a trade
literally minimum wage
This is why your poor

John Adams
John Adams

get a roommate

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

picking up trash is too good for me
why would I ever do poor people things?
WTF What do you mean i'm poor?!
Luckily for you, a bullet is something every poorfag should be able to afford.

what is aerotek
what is tradesmen international
Staffing agencies take that out of the equation if you're not like the fag quoted above, nigger.

Jose Long
Jose Long

shilling this hard

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

How can you call youself superior?

Colton Miller
Colton Miller

Staffing agencies take that out of the equation if you're not like the fag quoted above, nigger.
Yeah, I've used Terra. Even the temp to permanent jobs are just temp with a max of like $10-$15 an hour. Just shut the fuck up, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Eli Scott
Eli Scott

That brick house may be OK in Detroit, as long as you have three trained rottweilers on guard in the yard, and all the windows are bulletproof glass. Isn't the average police 911 call response time there > 45 minutes these days?

Noah Hernandez
Noah Hernandez

posts experience
WAAAAHHHHHH YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ITTTTTTTT!!!!! MUUUUHHHH SSSTTRRRUUUUGGGGGLLLLLEEESSSS
Whatever you say, you unskilled, bitchy faggot.

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

get BTFO
post fallacy
Definitely a Libertarian.

Jordan Nguyen
Jordan Nguyen

10-15 bucks an hour beats no bucks an hour, Fritz.
Are you really that fuckin' stupid ?

Justin Richardson
Justin Richardson

Yes, point?

Jace Nguyen
Jace Nguyen

now that is a great find.$ 225/getting pozzed once a day means $7. 50 a session, a good pozzing from a typical gay African bull easily costs twice for a session plus you have to wait in line for hours while t_d and /ptg/ get theirs

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

gets called out
tries to assume my political leanings
I'm a constitutionalist, while on topic you're a weak willed faggot. I'll bet 200 bucks you have /leftypol/ set as your homepage.

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

not willing to enter a dangerous territory filled with hostile natives
not willing to build, reinforce, or protect a home
not willing to fulfill your manifest destiny as the white master of your domain

Your pioneer spirited ancestors must be weeping for you from the afterlife.

Lincoln Scott
Lincoln Scott

temporary slave labor beats no labor
Jesus fucking Christ, you're missing the point. They let you go after like 2-3 months and never give you a raise no matter how hard you work.
Also, I live in a city where, due to over population due to kike capitalism, $10-$15 is fucking nothing.

Gabriel Foster
Gabriel Foster

Just that you are behind like 6 layers of cognitive dissonance

Christian Rogers
Christian Rogers

I'm a constitutionalist
That's a kind of Libertarian, you fucking idiot. I don't care what kind of special snowflake kind you are, you still are one.

Daniel Butler
Daniel Butler

muh snowflakes
Well i guess it helps that I'm in minnesota then doesn't it memefag? Fucking god damn right i'm one hell of a snow nigger.

Mason Torres
Mason Torres

American Constitutionalists are minarchist libertarians, retard.

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

God bless the republic of the united states of america.

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

Go to nigger hood

Be king nigger

Or find other poor white peepo

Start a gang

James Garcia
James Garcia

Reminder that Anarcho-Capitalism is the only political philosophy that does not rely on flawed logic. Every other political position is brainlet-tier.
youtube.com/watch?v=uYloEOwKjjA

Matthew Butler
Matthew Butler

Fucking god damn right i'm one hell of a snow nigger.
What the fuck are you talking about? Do you even know how to read?
The Constitution is a flawed document, face it. It got us into this shit show in the first place. The U.S was an experiment, and just as many other experiments, it failed.

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

Dude, I 've worked in the construction trades since I turned old enough to do so, and getting laid off comes with the deal. If whining and excuse making was currency, you'd be one rich Nazi.

Liam Allen
Liam Allen

get. OVer. HERE

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

Is it true with supply and demand with limited resources and a growing population prices i.e. cost of living will continue to go up? Add inflation to that btw.

Charles Turner
Charles Turner

Live in central FL
All the places near work are around $1100 a month for a one bedroom
Have a single cat but most places have a monthly pet fee instead of a one time payment
Can't find a place for a little under 1k and has only a one time pet fee

There's so many of them yet they're all the same Jesus Christ....

Colton Foster
Colton Foster

$300 a month? how could rent possibly be that cheap anywhere, I pay $300 a week and I practically live in a shack, tin roof, holes in the wall and floor, a fucking male funnel web spider was in my bed 3 days ago because of how unsecured the house is.

Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

Because living in Cuba is not worse than living in a nig neighborhood at all, right?

Nolan Carter
Nolan Carter

It does rely on flawed logic. Are children given full rights as soon as they are born? If so, how can they consent to birth? If not, what's to stop people from selling children for drug money. How are contracts enforced without breaking the NAP of the breaker of the contract? The whole point of Libertarianism and AnCap is that the individual can't be oppressed by another individual or group, so by definition you wouldn't be able to punish people. "Liberty" is a vague concept that can't be enforced.
Not only construction, no kind of job is permanent, especially in cities. I've literally been looking and asking for a month and have only gotten two replies, and both were because I knew someone.

Joseph Cox
Joseph Cox

The u.s. is an attempt. It hasn't completely failed yet. Learn a trade and pay attention, or enjoy your uninsulated cuck shed.

Mason Gomez
Mason Gomez

$300 wouldn't even get you a room here.

Austin Hughes
Austin Hughes

yes and these fuckers with credit buying up 100 acres and then making it 55+ year olds only is fucking unconstutional and pisses me off! Fuck these fucking god dam mother fucker boomers who think its okay to discriminate against sex, race, but not Age. What the fuck is this shit. Its on our fucking land to they build these 55 plus subs on.

Jason Peterson
Jason Peterson

this sounds like a plan the jews would concoct

Hudson Carter
Hudson Carter

If they buy it, it ain't YOUR land, bolshevik.

Samuel Morales
Samuel Morales

If it devolved without outside influence, then it failed. The hard economic troubles of the industrial revolution and Great Depression were not the result of outside wars and struggles, but inward incompetence. Fascist and National Socialist countries were able to overcome this depression caused by greed and corruption. Capitalist countries and Communist countries could not.
Fascist countries only failed because Capitalist countries declared war on them, and did everything they could to boycott, not trade with, and inconvenience them.

Jackson Murphy
Jackson Murphy

Move you idiot

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

Jesus christ i thought Bernie supporters were lazy, not some /pol/ack.

Ill give you two the rundown, i worked picking up trash for a living in a mall, sure its litterally a shit job, but it was better than working at a fast food restraunt when i get paid $12 an hour picking trash. plus the company offered benefits (dental, health insurance, 401k) i worked at said job for 3 years and moved up positions to management, even if i made 35k a year i didnt eat out all the time, nor cared were i lived as long it wasnt stupid expensive, I choose to save money and invest in education to keep moving up in company. Why do you think most wealthy people are rich? they didnt spent money on stupid shit and eat out at restraunt for breakfast/lunch/dinner every day of the week, they saved till they invested somthing they want to benefit them in the future and then spend their money at restraunts. Not to brag or join in the dog pile you created but jesus christ.

heres a tip: stay with your parents if your not ready and practice better financaly stability with your paycheck and create a savings account, and then proceed to bitch at kids who dont know how to handle their financial problems.

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

Welcome to real life faggot

Hudson Scott
Hudson Scott

heres a tip: stay with your parents
You don't even have to do that. Just get a roommate and split the bills.

Gavin Ward
Gavin Ward

Damn nice, think you can make me a chair too?

Ryder Thomas
Ryder Thomas

that too forgot to mention that.

Daniel Garcia
Daniel Garcia

It's not suppose to be like this you stupid motherfucker.

Camden Edwards
Camden Edwards

In what country or time period was it ever NOT like this? And do you think you, a non-working drain on society, could have ever survived in that place and time?

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

This post is full of hyperbole, kys

Jayden James
Jayden James

I can unironically build anything. Being self employed has it's benefits.

devolved without outside influence
what are jews
You call yourself a national socialist?

Owen King
Owen King

How is it supposed to be, o lazy one ?

Jace Brown
Jace Brown

Venezuela is doing GREAT

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

apply for a job unloading trucks at night at walmart
fail the interview
It's not my fault I make everyone around me feel uncomfortable. I have schizophrenia.

Zachary Green
Zachary Green

You are one stupid mother fucker.

Ran a landscape company for 4 years ago during the summer for 3 office complexes, I get what yours saying. Good for you.

Luis Walker
Luis Walker

They chose to let Jews into the country. Also, even without the Jews, Capitalism is still economically unsustainable, and it's likely that economic crisis like the Great Depression would have still happened. The free market can't manage itself without people suffering, look at the working conditions during the Industrial Revolution/before Hitler.

Xavier Wright
Xavier Wright

It really is the best. Find someone who takes pride in thier work, we're a dime a dozen, my man.

it's not the fault of the jews
who have been expelled from every host country they have resided over 100 times
Are you jewish?

Tyler Perez
Tyler Perez

I'm not saying the Jews are without fault, just that Capitalism isn't without fault either.

Jordan Wilson
Jordan Wilson

ND resident. Quadruple those numbers and you'll be our ballpark. Thanks oil.

Nathaniel Gray
Nathaniel Gray

And do you think you, a non-working drain on society, could have ever survived in that place and time?
If I was royalty I could, Lol.

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

Hi, John. Long time no see.

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

Still less than half my rent

:( I need to get out of this fucking city.

Lincoln Anderson
Lincoln Anderson

And what would be better? Why should I take economic advice from someone who can't even hold down a job, let alone be confident enough to show his flag?

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

Take your lithium and get to work

Evan Edwards
Evan Edwards

Go down to human services office, tell them how youre a retard, and theyll house you up in the retard building lmaoooo

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

I wonder what could be behind that (((meme flag)))

Landon Parker
Landon Parker

Norway seems to be doing great. They're socialist. Dumb ass.

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

idk man, in some ultra nojobs rural areas, these prices get low. The rundown dying industrial cities in the rust belt and midwest have decent rent, I lived in a 2 bedroom apartment with no utility costs outside of electric over $100 for $550 a month.
A Single bedroom apartment would've been 350 or 375 in the same building/complex.

Aaron Howard
Aaron Howard

postin an unrelated anime picture along with your post for some gay reason, probably attention seeking
Kys. I mean it.

Grayson Taylor
Grayson Taylor

this I like good steak at least 3x a week. out of a butcher glass case, wax paper wrapped, western beef.

Angel Gomez
Angel Gomez

And what would be better?
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Maybe a economic system which allows trade and profits, but prevents people from using it to harm a nations people.
Why should I take economic advice from someone who can't even hold down a job, let alone be confident enough to show his flag?
it's my fault that Capitalism encourages overpopulation (to sell retards stuff) and outsourcing so jobs are harder to find
At least I'm looking, unlike the fat Libertarian NEETs who are getting rich not even working.

Evan Price
Evan Price

Maybe but you're not. Most people's dreams are like "if I made the right decisions I could make good things happen." Yours are "I wish I were royal." That doesn't make you special. It makes you a retard.

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

Really shows how much these get out if they think those prices are impossible.

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

$150 to rent a 1 bedroom apt, $60 for a studio. Spend less than $30 for prime food for a whole month. No niggers, beaners, or other foreigners in your land so not ghetto or no go zones. Education that doesn't cost more than 4k even for PhDs. All White, almost no crime, no drugs anywhere. And a regulated market so no hiked up prices or economic bubble crashes.

Carson Harris
Carson Harris

This has to be bait. 2k is the floor for any worthwhile 1br in most worthwhile cities.

Henry Kelly
Henry Kelly

what? i used to live in fort myers in sw florida, and just to stay like ten miles from the worst of nogs i was paying like 1300

im in a really comfy 900 square footer in houston for about 1200 now. feels good man

Asher Edwards
Asher Edwards

thinks Scandinavian countries are doing great
throwing out the fact that their government aims to promote the public welfare through heavy taxation and spending, within the framework of a capitalist economy.

This is what the Scandinavians practice.
Also couple of dane bros said its shit because heavy taxsation. You voted for (((((Sanders))))) didnt you?

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

155 lbs
Lmfao fucking manlet kys

Blake Young
Blake Young

I think the problem is some of these chumps really don't live in places with shit like that. I'm sure most of Sup Forums grew up in suburban environments, often out of the midwest (where property values and therefor rent costs are low) because that's just how the middle class lives.
Hell, that was rent AFTER college, when I lived near campus I scrounged 4 dudes I knew and we ended up just leasing a 4 bedroom apartment for $1100 with utilities outside of electric. We never turned on the heat so we only payed like 20 bucks overall each month on electric.

Jaxson Barnes
Jaxson Barnes

outsourcing jobs
praises national socialism
hates public welfare

Yes, you are working, except next you're going to tell me that autonomy is going to replace skilled trades. You can litterally apply to any entry level job and tell them you have no experience yet you want to learn a trade and they will hire you. You say you live in a city, i can guarentee you it's either on the west coast or you're not actually looking. Everywhere is hiring in the midwest. A bus ticket is under 300 bucks.

Gavin Harris
Gavin Harris

Since when is there outsourcing of jobs in NatSoc?

Nathan Harris
Nathan Harris

I’m mobile now. Central Illinois. Decatur area specifically.

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

I'm down to do some adventurin, but the pioneers of the West did things that would make Satan weep

Jace Cruz
Jace Cruz

detroit
enjoy those property backtaxes

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit