I love Code Geass and I just wanted to express how much I love Code Geass to you all

I love Code Geass and I just wanted to express how much I love Code Geass to you all.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/766492/3a1a29108d/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Code Geass is basically Sup Forums. It's the anime we like the most, and the one that brings us in this place!

yeah it's Sup Forums's official favorite anime

Code Geass is 'he the Bush era anime.

Whatever happened to manime? Anime for real men who don't want to watch some skinny ass feminine faggot like the mc of code piss who's name I can't even be bothered to remember, this fag seems really popular here which shows what kind of faggot are on Sup Forums. Mcs like kenshiro are gone because the majority like faggots as their mc, it really makes me think.

There is no Code Geass R3.

first of all there are fit characters in code geass b implying Lelouch is feminine

Code gease was pretty shit in retrospect but it still has a special place in my heart because of how massive a force it was on Sup Forums back when it aired.

This is Sup Forums's favorite mc, tells a lot about the people here.

this is not cannon though

>This is Sup Forums's favorite mc, tells a lot about the people here.

What exactly does it say about us that our favorite MC is a ruthless genius who conquered the entire world and murdered millions for his own ideals?

The human race is going to be destroyed by an user angry about his waifu.

Code Geass was so cheesy and demonstrably shit that it turned out absurdly enjoyable

truly Cross Ange of 2006

Damn, what an ending for us.

>our favorite MC is a ruthless genius who conquered the entire world and murdered millions for his own ideals?
Ow the edge, all it means is he's a selfish faggot who thinks the world revolves around him. Real men like kenshiro and guts dont have to use mind games and they don't think the world revolves around them.

I'll show you a real man.

Lelouch- ruthless badass and literal king who conquered the entire world and created world peace.

Kenshiro-homeless man who was beaten so badly by his rival that he had scars carved into his chest as a reminder of his failure.

gee, i wonder who is more alpha.

The world does revolve around you if you make it do so tho.

While Code Geass had an interesting premise that seemingly got off to a good start, it`s unfortunate the creators of the show had no idea how to handle the mass of ideas they had, or perhaps they simply didn`t care. New plot elements are introduced while at the same time are others are pushed back and delayed, sometimes by many episodes, and sometimes taken out of the show entirely, left to be settled in the 2nd season yet to air. The writing completely flat lines half way through and instead of the gripping and fast paced war/revenge story we had, we then dive headfirst into utterly inane romance drama with a resolution so incredibly bone headed that the series has almost turned into a comedy. As the series moves on, almost as if the romance was a checkbox on a "to do" list of the plot, the series gradually builds up again, making you think it may yet recover, despite the still omnipresent idiocy, but the show sees fit to deliver a "plot twist" so completely over the top and ridiculous, the writers have wrecked absolutely everything that the series had built in it`s first half, only to deliver one of the most stupid and pathetic twists in recent years. I can`t imagine the writers had any other intention rather than having the audience laugh at the absurdity of it all. The series seems to want to be so many things at the same time. It wants to be a gripping war story, a drama about revenge, it wants to include romance and tragedy, but without foregoing humour. Unfortuntely it was unable to do any of these right.

This shit is giving me second hand embarrassment. I love Kenshiro and Guts as much as the next guy but just stop. Lelouch is still fucking amazing.

the only thing that made kaze no stigma watchable was the BASED as fuck MC.

Fukkatsu does not mean return, it means resurrection. Rurushu is not alive, he's dead. But he's going to be revived. Expect a scene of him geassing satan or something like that to bring him back to life. Then he's going to cuck the shit out of kallen and put his weiner inside of CC's butthole

it's boring as fuck and lelouch is a bland character

Lelouch is a fucking cuck. Lelouchfags explain this.

What would you do if you had Lulu's Geass?

Sorry but Kirito is Sup Forums's favorite mc.

if you were here today you'd probably laugh and say "everything went according to my calculations"
Code Geass starts very interesting and in a very well written manner, but as it goes on it loses its depth and becomes more and more of a drama and less and less of a pseudo political show and god damnit if it hadn't played with my heart strings. I couldn't stop thinking about Lelouch for days after watching that last episode and that line never left my mind. That moment when Zero shows up at the very end. It's just so fucking good.

Make all my 3Dfus love me
Make some rich guy give me all of his money
Buy a massive manor for us to live in
Give no fucks

Lelouch? More like Lecuck.

Nope, that would be Infinite Stratos.

I can't escape chad even in my anime.

that's really nice OP, I love code geass too

Don't worry man he's Rivalz-tier.

still fucks Kallen

I will bet you all my smug anime images that he doesn't.

easy
Charles was about to cuck Lelouch, but then based Lulu cucked him back

you're on

>Throughout the entire show Kallen is falling in love with zero
>Actually kisses Lelouch on the lips mouth to mouth
>VaGino (((Weinberg))) hits on her and she isn't into it multiple fucking times
>In the last appearance of Kallen she's talking to Lelouch, still loving him after realizing what his plan was
Hahaha Ginocucks are going to get so btfo'd when Fukkatsu no Rurushu comes out and Kallen is still in love with Lelouch while Lelouch's dick goes straight into CC's asshole

I have a pro hint for you: Ginofags don't actually exist on Sup Forums except to troll Kallenfags. There's like two japs on pixiv who made art for it years ago and that's it.

Kingly harem end is the only real ending anyway.

reminder that Kaguya is up for a harem ending

>Kingly harem end is the only real ending anyway.

This guy gets it.

This one too.

He can pick her up in one of the sequels to exhentai.org/g/766492/3a1a29108d/

chink emperor too

Check your stroke meds. Make sure to get help.

CG is boring and unnecessary dragged out. Lelouch is bland and annoying. Sup Forums tricked me into watching it, I barely finished S1 and dropped the shit midway S2. Never trust Sup Forums again.

Code Geass provided me best girl. I will keep posting this pic until I turn the whole of Sup Forums into a loyal follower.

This isn't a girl this is lelouch

What are you talking about? You saying Lelouch isn't best girl?

So
Lelouch took the combined hate of the world on him and then died, if anyone saw him now, wouldn't that just make people angry again and make them feel like they have been bamboozled, that it was all staged etc.?
Why would he ever come back now?

>lelouch
>bland
I can't even imagine what you must be thinking about all these beta faggots harem MCs

god-tier taste, namefag

Thank you

agreed, best girl Kallen needs a special mention though