>WATERGATE

I want to believe.

Who's twitter is that?

>trump will do a thing if congress lets him
im excited

Tic Tac!

CNN correspondant.

Check em

Nothing will happen. The memo will not be released. If it is released, it will be heavily redacted to make sure no one gets in trouble.

>some random blue checkmark wiener
>reliable source

why should i believe that this isn't blatant role play

bigly if true

Jan 23

HAPPENING FOR FUCKING REAL THIS TIME

NOT JUST ANOTHER NOTHING...A REAL HAPPENING

>CNN correspondent
Well shit.

Thread's over guys, confirmed false and homosexual.

were the alex jones releases today proven false? haven't read them yet

Just glad we are getting some actual real congressional peeps saying there is something there to be concerned about other than this gay ass Qanon larping shit that makes me hate coming here. Honestly I could make a qanon post right now and people would believe it. Some people are great fan fiction writers I tell ya what

Because HABBENIN XDDDDD DRUMPF BTFO XDDDD TIC TAK CANT WAIT

Here.

dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

Redacted but provides backstory

Here we go motherfuckers. It’s a given that the House will approve since they’ve been the ones clamoring for its release.

eventually

also lazy

God bless President Trump

Now let it all come down

who the fuck is Manu Raju?

wake me up when someone I give a shit about talks about this

quick rundown?

get

be on high alert, this is prime time for deep state loyalists to pull off the mother of all false flags

We really need this to be real, holy shit. We've been right about everything, every step of the way, and we know we're right about what the Jews are trying to do here. We just need one bit of proof for the normies, just one document that will convince them that we were, and still are, right about all of this.

If we're ever to fix this shit show, and possibly kick of dotr, we need this. Please Mr. President, please Jesus, let just this one thing that is just and right in this world happen, just once.

cant trump just declassify it anyways?
any american anons know? Can't President Trump simply declassify anything he decides, he is commander in chief after all

Sarah Huckabee Sanders already said Trump would declassify the memo once the intel committee is done. It's going to happen but we're still a week away.

Fake news. Drumpf is finished. Screencap this.

60+ Representatives have seen it and they seem pretty horrified
Rep Gaetz:
youtube.com/watch?v=eF2KNClIRgM
Rep Zeldin:
youtube.com/watch?v=dUpXf3ozamw
Rep Meadows:
youtube.com/watch?v=66aUv9_4_Oc
Reps Duffy and Stewart:
youtube.com/watch?v=DnXH73-Zdik

>dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf
wrong
maybe some normies will change thier minds, but im afraid the vast array of niggers spics and jews aligned against whites, coupled with white traitors will make the fight inevitable

He can do whatever he wants to do. He is the fkn President. But it is way more smart to make the public demanding the "bipartisan senate" to vote for the release.

>TICK TOCK
Broken clocks don't tick or tock.

Yes. It's the President's prerogative as Commander and Chief and Chief Executive to declassify any and all intelligence or documents produced within the agencies he commands.

damn i wanted this to be real

Yes.

The POTUS can declassify anything he wants.

Anything.

Uh no, sweetie. Dems got busted sending mentally ill homeless people to attack trump rallies. CNN got busted fabricating a known lie about Russian involvement. We don't care what it takes, Drumpf is done.

I never denied that we would have a fight with our self-professed enemies. Dotr will come. What I said was that we need this to convince the normies and by that I meant the white normies, the ones that should be on our side and need something shattering to wake up from lifetimes of Jewish lies and brainwashing.

If/when he does this what will happen? If it shows the FBI being corrupt, surely they can't tear it down, they'll just fire the guys responsible, maybe give them a few years behind bars. But soon after someone else will take their place.
Unless of course JFK part two electric boogaloo happens before Trump releases them....

I hope you're wrong, but you're probably right. Removing corruption from government means disemboweling the entire system. And you don't get into congress by keeping clean.

GUYS IT'S HAPPENING DEEP STATE JUST FLEW OVR MY HOUSE

If he releases this it will result in the people losing trust in government. fire the problem makers and keep the document classified.

Not a coincidence...missing FBI texts, mueller wants to interview Trump, release the memo made public

>people could lose trust in the government
implying they had any in the first place. Why the fuck do you think the lib shits are bringing in replacement? Everyone intelligent is already pissed off.

Time to contact your District reps. Your Sens, too, because they need to put public pressure on this.

well i am still doubtful this will do it, however it might just kick off a chain of events that will see the normies finally rise from thier slumber
if all this shit can be proven to be linked to obama, and then the financing can be shown to be linked to jews and thier pets, and how seditious this entire thing is

and yet i kinda see it almost as impossible, when i was a kid their just seemed to be alot more patriots around, people loved canada (canadians did ... and expected politicians to do the same) ... and america was similiar
these fuckers wouldn't dare burn a flag, they'd get the shit kicked out of them
now adays most people are like .... oh thier burning a flag, big deal, where my soybeverage?

theres so many people now adays who just dont seem to know what they got, and when its gone its gone for good
maybe im just blackpilled though

Trump will win

(((reverse bump)))

Truly if bigly

>If he releases this it will result in the people losing trust in government
Good. Considering a large portion of the government has been actively attempting to orchestrate a coup I would say we're long past the point when distrust of the government is mandatory to be considered competent.

Substantial if quantifiable

President Donald Trump is inclined to allow the memo spearheaded by Rep. Devin Nunes that alleges FBI abuses of surveillance laws to be released if the House Intelligence Committee approves it being declassified, a person familiar with the matter tells CNN.

cnn.com/2018/01/23/politics/trump-nunes-memo-declassified/index.html
archive.is/9ITm4

Gonna need a timestamp on that there executive order, Chief.

>just one document

Nigga we're gonna get fucking VIDEOS about this shit to wake them up.

I guarantee it.

Trump is about to be crushed by mueller under interrogation and in prison who cares?

happening!

>You didn’t think this was simply about words did you?

qcodefag.github.io/?

This makes me feel they're gonna have videos and full campaign like schumershutdown.com

Nothing is officially a happening until the final hour of a 9-day long Hannity 'tick tock'. Some exceptions can be made, such as end user adding 'ticktocks' from TV, radio and faggot twitter posts occurring within the same 24 hours, user is allowed to -1 day for every 'trifectatock'

'Megatock-multiplier' (-2 days) can be implemented once every 36 hours if Laura Ingram shills a Hannity 'tick' but may not occur more than once in a 72-hour period.

Know the game.

Literally who?

tic tock rules of engagement?

Glorious.

>if the House Intelligence Committee approves it being declassified
Fuck. No Trump, fuck them! The God damn kikes are going to get away with this again!

Get the fuck outta here you fucking shill. The People need to know exactly how fucking corrupt our government is. They NEED to see politicians get executed for Treason and Sedition.
Shut your faggot mouth, and keep your dickbeaters off the keyboard.

> i want to believe

I am worried though that some excitable republicans have overhyped this. Right now im planning on fapping while reading the memo

Tits or gtfo

truepundit.com/fisa-abuse-memo-unveiled-exactly-memo-according-intel-insiders/

This claims the jist of the memo.

Look at the sweat on this bastards forehead

what the fuck is that shit
some kinda Q gathering place

>qcodefag.github.io/?

DELET THIS

Yes.

t. retired member of IC

Exactly. It's mutually assured destruction among those slimy fucks. The Swamp will not prosecute itself.

Good. I lost faith in the government when I was working for it.

That would have been soooooo much better if he had wiped his brow.

also "verification not required for next post.

Didn't realize my flag was changed on first poast. My bad. But seriously, we cover everything up. That was prob the biggest part of my job before

Bump for Happenings.

fucken saved. Who makes these works of art.

Your hubris is is cute. I get that in your echo-chamber Druummmppppffff is finished this time, but here in the real world, you sloppy, arrogant leftists can’t remember to tie your own shoes, let alone successfully coup a sitting president out of office.
Go ahead. Respond with more of your bullshit chest pounding, but we all know the deal here.
You’re phony 007 faggots, mentally ill badket cases, soy-fags, and immoral cross dressing retards.
Kys.

I know that’s the “charity” dinner but who is that, again?

Im actually very interested in this, it looks more promising than anything I have seen yet. Seeing as actual fucking people are saying it's not B.S.

Hurr durr. Looks like it’s been decided guys.
Pic related

TURK TACK DERP

lol I hyped this a few days ago around .

Great Fractal Get! Intentional Chaos. classic kek at seven 7s.

cant wait for

Literally who?

You guys are late.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=7Jgkk90XtRc

That isn't the memo you fucking dumbass, fucks sake.

Quick rundown please? Is it really happening?

What rundown do you need? Read the tweet. We obviously (aside from the kikes and their pet shills) are praying to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ to tell our President to do the right thing so we can have the happening.

that's not the memo they're talking about here

my mouth is watering on the thought of a happening of this size

???
President Trump needs no approval. He can declassify whatever he wants to declassify.

We must remember to show no mercy when the time comes. They wouldn't for us.