Man arrested over threats to 'gun down' CNN employees

foxnews.com/us/2018/01/23/man-arrested-over-threats-to-gun-down-cnn-employees-report.html
>A Michigan man was arrested after allegedly attempting to shoot and kill CNN employees at the network’s headquarters in Atlanta.
>The suspect, who was not named, reportedly called the network 22 times about a week ago and accused it of purveying “fake news.”
>“Fake news. I'm coming to gun you all down,” he told a CNN operator in one of the threatening phone calls, according to court documents observed by WGCL-TV.
>“I'm smarter than you. More powerful than you. I have more guns than you. More manpower. Your cast is about to get gunned down in a matter of hours,” the man said in another call.
>"I am coming to Georgia right now to go to the CNN headquarters to f------ gun every single last one of you,” he reported said.

Which one of you did this?

It was CNBC

I don't blame him one bit, as it's quite frustrating living under a media who doesn't have our interests in mind.

sounds like a top bloke.

The Washington post is claiming his classmate said 'He identified with Hitler."

How fucking predictable.

It's ok, he works at CNN

Hitler was one of the good guys though. The jews were the bad guys in 1930 and they are the bad guys in 2018.

And CNN is run 100% by jews

CNN-crying news network

>The suspect, who was not named,
Hey rabbi watcha doin?

>Which one of you did this?
Probably a fake call instigated by Don Lemon.

Fake and extremely fucking gay.

If it's fake then who did they arrest? Fox News isn't fake.

>"Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That's a quote.

Sam Hyde was right again.

Why would anybody send threats? Sounds like a mentally ill faggot to me. If he was a real man he would have just gone over and shot them, no warning

lol what a maniac.
free speech though.

Based

Damn, I wish he hadn't called and had just maybe surprised them by showing up and seeing where things went.

LOL. I forgot he said that. Too true. But they wont be worried. Not yet.

he totally stole my idea

Obviously if someone calls 22 times in advance, then he WILL NOT actually go in and do it.

so was this

"villains" who did nothing wrong

I don't think it needs to be stated but if you tell the enemy your coming you have lost the element of surprise

fox is trash you kekistani retard

Same exact thing as all that "AWFUL" racist graffiti.
That was drawn by their own people,
FAKE RACISM same as FAKE THREATS
Same as CNN