HAPPENING - Quake in Alaska was another Deep State DUMB (Deep Underground Military Base) taken out

SHIT IS ABSOLUTELY HITTING THE FAN

Q AND VOTL WEREN'T JOKING

Other urls found in this thread:

bongino.com/january-23-2018-ep-639-are-the-text-messages-really-missing/
twitter.com/TomFitton/status/955946327304794112
scribd.com/document/369818480/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017#from_embed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>7.9
that is big

Manu Raju

Verified account

@mkraju
13m13 minutes ago
More
To release, House Intel has to vote, giving president 5 days to allow it to be declassified. Sanders suggested today WH open to see it released bc of “transparency.” Source tells @evanperez Trump will allow it to be released. WH spokesman said “no decision” yet.

bongino.com/january-23-2018-ep-639-are-the-text-messages-really-missing/

IF NO Q

IT NOT

TRUE

> retardation

Comey’s FBI Chief of Staff, James Rybicki, has abruptly resigned from the FBI.

Washington ExaminerVerified account
@dcexaminer
Follow Follow @dcexaminer
More
#BREAKING: Former FBI Director James Comey questioned by Robert Mueller

twitter.com/TomFitton/status/955946327304794112

scribd.com/document/369818480/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017#from_embed

so close

Go fuck yourselves faggots.

Israel lost another submarine because America is the greatest country in the history of mankind.

I hate boomer larpers so fucking much

Faggots like VOTL and Kabamur sure do rely a lot on Sup Forums for their insider knowledge. After Q, Kabamur claimed to be giving him the info and then started tweeting like Q. i.e. questions, “why is this relevant? +++”
Really makes you think

It's not even boomer larpers. These people are Jewish shills trying to distract people away from Israel.

VOTL is an Israeli faggot who talks about Pledians.

Obviously the Jewish cabal is behind much of this, get with the fucking program moron.

They are like 1% of the US population but occupy most of the media, government, economic sphere, education - everything needed to manipulate society.

All caps, so it must be true.

>military base at the bottom of the ocean

He probably watches Gaia

I don't even want to get into the logistics of how impossible it would be to create a secret base with tax payer dollars that's purpose is to take over the government or America or whatever the hell they want to say it does.
What nonsense.
Also even if ALL of this happened. WHY WOULD THEY BLOW IT UP INSTEAD OF RE-PURPOSE IT?

It’s just a 7/11 for submarines

Fuck right off with your buzzwords. ISRAEL IS BEHIND THIS.

ISIS

RA

EL

Israel dies in 2018.

What about the 500 other earthquakes near Alaska every year?

There’s a lot of military bases user. Don’t be so obtuse.

IT'S ALL GOING DOWN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS

Say bye bye to Zionism FUCKFACE.

Taken out? How? The amount of prep would be madness.

Submarine of peace obvi

It is easy to predict them

Every LARP including haarp or nwo and god gibberish can be quickly dismissed

Was there really a quake?

Yeah, it's the damn ring of fire, m8

Fake happening, much like the hawaii missile warning, designed to distract from the memo.

Okay fellas hit me with the info. I know what a DUMB is but who was operating that base and why was it destroyed, and by whom?

fake and gay get this autism off my board

I haven't been on Sup Forums in a while, can someone tell me more about this incident?

Jews have been trying to nuke the US to stop Trump from draining the swamp..

Rod from God

lmao nuking underwater cia bunkers hell yes i'm ready

Not to get technical or anything but are THESE D.U.M.B's the ones that aliens control below level 10?

When the Feebs themselves destroy evidence

VERY few people know these really do exist. most still consider it science fiction.

>VTOL
So I go away for like 3 weeks and another larp whore appears on Sup Forumss radar. getting as bad as climate change niggers.

yall check out the 8-9+ deep quakes across the northern pacific over the last few years that nobody gave a fuck about. 600km below the surface? must be deepstate. hurr durr.

>q thread
>white rabbit
>follow the wives
What possibly could have been foreshadowed by this?

Scorched earth by deep state?

>expecting to get the straight dope on DUMBS from Sup Forums

we'll never know until the war becomes public
What do you think a sperg is going to tell you that you don't already know?

It's very likely that the "Event" is occurring already.

What's that, rail gun type shot?

>The schitzophrenia in this topic

No, VOTL is not a legit insider, and no, Israel is not launching nukes at us nor is there some sort of shadow war going on behind the scenes. Stop being such retarded faggots and come back down to reality.

Dickhead the pentagon has billions unaccounted for and they are indeed getting away with it.

Any math dorks in here that can accurately guess the size and depths of these DUMBs?

Anyone have the original bread on qanon alaska prediction?

I'm in Anchorage and yes there was it didn't feel that scary or powerful just a longer duration than usual. We're actually quite a bit overdue for another 12 mag or more so it's not that unusual

>he doesn't know about the missing trillions and the drug/human smuggling

whoa buddy this is entry level- DUMBs or not

>12 mag
the scale is logarithmic so a magnitude 12 is approximately the same intensity of the moon hitting the earth

I am not gonna assume or pretend this is because I did something but I just want to remind you all.
Ever since I started praying just like what Tory Smith wanted us to do, shits have been like accelerating from the memo to this. No I am not saying I am responsible for this but you know how about we all pray.
I prayed to mother universe and galactic federation to please get rid of draconian milabs and child trafficking. I also prayed for liberation of humankind from draconian system such as corruption media control and powers that be you know all that :).
I ask you all to do the same and see what further happens. Who knows if we make this mass consciousness get going maybe things will really change as we desire!

>he doesn't remember

Eglinnigger be gone

Picture is retarded. Be sure to stay a good little weak slave, goyim. Run to your jewish king and never consider that your understanding of other spirituality is more controlled information. "Oh noez. dose ebil satans coming to put me in fire."

what?

YES. ISRAEL IS LAUNCHING NUKES AT US BECAUSE ISRAEL WILL BE DESTROYED ONCE THE TRUTH COMES OUT.

Man, LOOK. I'm open to this kind of shit, but we need some better sourcing. Do it for real or not at all. I'm hungry, but I don't want LARP sandwiches, however good they may feel going down.

LARPfags plz fuck off

you're in the internet

please use your inside voice

>VOTL
Have you even read the shit this faggot puts out? Did you read his blogspot which was suppose to be a hub for “light worker” activity before he deleted 99% of it because he realized the shit he was writing was so inane that it was destroying the larp? I’m willing to believe or entertain a lot of shit now a days but anyone that takes a single word this retarded assclown says seriously, they need beat in the head with a fucking shovel because there’s no possible way you’ll ever contribute to making this planet better in any conceivable fucking way.

I was thinking the other day when the Titanic hit an Iceberg, i think it translates to a really Cold Jew sunk the titanic.

there is a shadow war but nobody no larper on pol knows anything about it ./ what do you think SOG are for , afghanista? lol they are sent to countries we have no militaries ties to.

Come to think of it, the name sounds familiar, and specifically like something I remember identifying as bullshit. Maybe on Voat.

Bump

Lol

If true, these fucks really need to be publicly hanged live on air on their own (((free press))) media networks.

when the slow slip stops
and the planets align
cascadia will rupture

>i can larp too

C'est a poo, not Q

You're right. I'm sorry.

D.U.M.B.'s can be connected through underground travel systems that are similar to the hyperloop technology. If you've seen a video of a steel ball floating through a coil of copper wire, then it's kind of like that. The pods can travel at extremely high speeds. You can travel from one side of the United States to the other in a matter of minutes. They make the tunnels by melting rock with nuclear powered lasers. US taxpayers are used like cattle to fund these black budget projects. They're one of the reasons that some people notice trillions of dollars go "missing" every so often.

Basically a giant tungsten telephone pole that is fin guided, rocket assisted, and launched from a orbital launch platform.
Its basically a meteor launcher.
Impact velocity is like 30,000 mph.

its called an ET3 tube plebe

that prediction has nothing to do with either larp, q or votl. ffs i get tired of everything being acredited to those

>military bases 27 km underground.
Ooookay

kek

If that's they case then they are taking out the remaining bases as we speak.

I predicted the Baja quake and AK quake.
I have nothing to do with Votl or Q.

Time traveled to tomorrow?

time is different around the world.
this is due to the rotation of the earth

10/10 definitely the work of spine beetles.

Yes. There are 4 days simultaneously on earth. This is the time cube.

I always knew that aftershocks were a conspiracy

What's next then?

no idea what oyu are talking about but there is a time difference between different country. from new yourk to central europe it is 6h difference and therefore it is the 24th in this area already

the reptoid pope queen draconian galactic federation grey birdpeople from zeta reticuli DUMB.322.33. will anal probe you using CERN

hard

Mossad finding me for always being right. Then an bloody firefight.
Or the Feds realize my ability to predict and search Rocky Flats for this "Truffle".

I hope the motherfucker says "Los Angeles" or "San-FagFrisco". Hit it with a 10.5 please. Crashing this coast with no survivors.

>rotation
The flat earth doesn't rotate. It's the starts and the sun which move.

We would have never heard about them. If i predict an earthquake in California tomorrow my prediction is essentially void unless there's an earthquake big enough for californians to actually feel even though i'm more or less guaranteed to be technically correct.

So this board is basically a LARP forum now with a few sane old fucks scratching their heads wondering wtf happened to Sup Forums ...

Neat I guess.

Kek

Nah. Probably Austin, TX or some other Alabama town.