In all seriousness, Alex Jones was right again

In all seriousness, Alex Jones was right again.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/
youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8
youtu.be/jEXGlG66eOI
rense.com/general85/pats.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

About???

about the gay frogs?

>implying he's ever actually been wrong.
even the frogs turning gay thing is real.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/

this is the report he based it on. tfw frogs being gay is less fake news and easier sourced than anything CNN has reported on all week

oh this must be devastating for you

youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8

Alex Jones is a Jew and he has earned millions doing an entertainment show parodying the right.

ALEX JONES IS AN ISRAELI FUCKING SHILL.

HE'LL TALK ABOUT Q user ALL DAY BUT AS SOON AS A RANDOM user WARNS Sup Forums ABOUT ISRAELIS AND AN EARTHQUAKE IN ALASKA ITS IGNORED

hush now little one. it's hard not having friends but that doesn't mean you need to sperg out so hard

user the Colbert Report has been over for years

BLUMPFS SCOOPS

He's playing crazy, like Hamlet. As long as the powers that be think you are crazy, they'll let you say all kinds of crazy stuff. Like, the truth.

Alex Jones my fuckin man has been given the honor of dropping the memo.. Why? Because he's trusted by the highest intel. He's Legit. All you faggots who want to discredit him can fuck off now. Why would he be the one given the memo to drop??? Exactly, You faggots can't stand that it was him hahaha. He spreads the truth, he claims Jesus Christ is his Lord and Savior. So this is my guy.

Damn he's putting on some weight again

If his supplements are so great why does his weight fluctuate so much?

Drink your Soy Force, pol.

>He spreads the truth, he claims Jesus Christ is his Lord and Savior.
I have heard him say this, but he is still just a man.
I pray they haven't fallen victim to the zionist pill or the transhumanism pill though.

Everything.

I know he claims it and if he is an ultimate shill, or liar, ride this theory with me for a minute. In the end times we are going to have to make a final choice between the anti christ and staying faithful to God. It is under my opinion that Trump is doing God's work, the real God,, Jesus Christ, Holy Trinity. And it's hard to say he's not because he's rounding up all pedos, he is well completely dismantling the reigning political parties, and is gaining everyone's trust while doing it, everything that is happening seems impossible if there wasn't God behind the scenes doing everything, I'm all in on Trump, but my only fear or concern is that in order for there to be the 1000 years of peace on Earth, how are we going to get to that state of peace? Is someone going to come and deceive everyone and get the world to come together or is Christ just going to come back and declare peace. The craziest shit that could happen which i don't think it's true is Trump is paving the way for the anti christ of some crazy shit like that. But on Christmas he claims Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior, And he went at spoke at the walk for life thing recently. Satan worships death, and our other Presidents haven't gone to do what's he's done. Any thoughts?

It's part of what makes up the fucking capsule. Vegetable Stearate comes from vegetable oils, which we can infer was soybean oil in this case. Hardly anything to get worked up over.

Bulk and cut BRAH

Trump is doing the LORD's work, I agree with you

i fucking love it

>Trump is paving the way for the anti christ of some crazy shit like that.
This is a scary thought, Trumps interview with Alex before he was elected, he talked about the spy network they wanted to build around the US, I pray he was being mislead at that moment in time and later realized or was told where that was leading.
>But on Christmas he claims Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior
I remember hearing him say that yes, lets hope he meant it.
Some other user posted this video in a different thread.
youtu.be/jEXGlG66eOI
Watching this burns my ass user. Watching these guys talk over this woman and not allow her to get her point across about zionism was disgusting. If they aren't controlled, they need to watch this shit themselves and learn from this because real Christians shouldn't be calling modern day jews, Gods chosen people.

>because real Christians shouldn't be calling modern day jews, Gods chosen people.
Adding to this, I believe that was the point the lady was trying to make before they cut her off and started painting her a your typical NAZI or jew hater or that you want to kill jews or w/e. It's embarrassing to watch.

i really don't know shit about zionism, but i know that the jews are still waiting for their prophet to come.. because they don't like the Jesus who told them it's harder for a rich man to get into heaven than it is for a camel to get through the eye of a needle. could the jews thing that Trump is the coming they were hoping for? These are of course just theories, because i've been going all in on info wars, and trump really banging it to my friends on social media, but i don't want to ultimately lead them astray, and be wrong on this.

Sounds like a clueless millennial.

>could the jews thing that Trump is the coming they were hoping for?
Idk, I think he would need to bring peace between jews and muslims first in order to fill those shoes.
>i really don't know shit about zionism
You should look into it then.

>because i've been going all in on info wars, and trump really banging it to my friends on social media, but i don't want to ultimately lead them astray, and be wrong on this.
If you're a Christian, you need to always fall back on the Word. If Alex says some bullshit or whatever, just understand what's true by going back to your Bible. The Bible itself tells you to do this.

Oh trust me i do, and know this, i just wanted to see someone elses opinion on the matter. I have been interested in this stuff for a long time now, and when i came across info wars, they were going over all this stuff that im interested in, and i believe them to be the one of the leaders who are pushing truth,, but if there is some deeeeeeeeeeeep shit going on behind them, that i dont have the answers to. but like i said, for now i trust them. and they were the ones chosen to release the memo first, they are the ones trusted by trump, and given credibility by trump, so lets go.

I hear you. So ya, my only two concerns about Alex Jones and friends are regarding zionism and transhumanism.

for sure, see you in heaven one day. God Bless you and I wish you clarity, and wisdom.

You too user.
Godspeed

How the fuck was he right today? This was the biggest blunder I've seen him make since I've been watching for 2 years now. I couldn't even finish the show today. So much damage control. I don't think this was a controlled op scenario, I think he is just ITCHING to break something big right now and prove the MSM wrong. And he fucked up.

fuck off alex

>Amanda Prestigiacomo
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha kys my man

No, Alex Jones is controlled opposition.

WTF I love soy now.

is it just me or does patton look a bit like trump in that picture?

rense.com/general85/pats.htm

Patton was utterly and completely based as fuck.

>If his supplements are so great why does his weight fluctuate so much?
Testosterone...look at his neck.

Mfw Alex was by far Joe Rogan's biggest podcast but Rogan won't invite him back. Rogan changing his curtains for American red to (((Phoenician))) purple was intentional. Alex will never be back on according to a legitimate source in Austin.

didn't Alex's performance on Rogan hurt his divorce and custody proceedings?

>LA Times

Seems like it.

>Alex will never be back on

Wait wait what? Why?