How do I stop drinking coke?

How do I stop drinking coke?
Is this a Jewish control scheme to control the masses?
I drink 3 litres of this shit every day for 13 years

if i go half a day without i get intense headache

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/12/natasha-harris-died-too-much-coke-new-zealand-coroner_n_2671931.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>half a day
They stop after the next half.

do you have rotten teeth?

It's called willpower you fat fuck

Drink coffee instead and wean yourself off it.

Replace it with san pellogrino and coffee

nope but i got prescription toothpaste from the dentist
5x more fluoride in it
im 185cm and 80kg

at least spell the name of your plebwater correctly

I never drink soda. At all. It tasted like acidic shit & there's nothing positive about it. I don't know how people can even like soda

Or tea instead of coffee

I meant the fruit soda not water

Coke addict here. I don’t hate water but I can’t imagine a life without coke.

>if i go half a day without i get intense headache
that's the caffeine. drink coffee for the caffeine, eat fruit for the sugar craving and drink seltzer the rest of the time.

Tea is the best. Natural tea & water. That's all you'll ever need to drink in life. Most "juices" are fake juice, colored water filled with sugar & artificial flavors

It’s not the jews, you’re just fat.

The headache tells you your body needs its nourishment. Nourishment only Coca-Cola™ can provide.

Seriously user, don't suffer for some misguided puritanical mumbo jumbo

Grapefruit soda by san pellogrino is pretty good for soda cravings i mean coke is fucking addictive like cigarettes

Can anyone drink a warm coke if they need to?

I can.

Gradually work your way down, find a substitute in your life as well (not another sugary drink). Have you tried coffee, or smoothies?

UR addicted to the shit, U need 2 wean yourself off or you'll get kidney stones

>5x more fluoride in it
good goy taking rat poison.

>How do I stop drinking coke?
You deal with the caffeine withdrawals
That's literally it. There's no special trick, or easy way to get off it.
Just like heroin addicts when they say "I don't know how to stop"
Yes you do. You just don't want to because it's going to suck for a little bit.
Sort yourself out.
If you the alcoholic that can't get up to go to work in the morning without taking a double shot because his hands are so shaky can manage to sort himself out you certainly can to, you Norwegian fuck.
Although to answer your question yes, Coke actually is a jewish scheme

coffee taste bitter shit :(

That's a caffeine addiction. I had something similar happen to me with coffee. You need to wean yourself off of it a little, and then quit completely for a few months. You can still enjoy some now and then but don't get addicted again.

but it works.. before i got caries in my teeth a lot

now i never get it even tho i swim my teeth in sugar

Your kidneys probably look like swiss cheese. Quit now while you're ahead

There may also be a sugar addiction along with the caffeine dependency.

Drink chocolate milk instead of coke then just milk

It is a American trick to steal Nordic genes by flushing them out with coke.

You get a tolerance to sugar. Once you stop chugging soda other things will seem sweeter. You can sweeten a cup of coffee fine with half a teaspoon after some time.

DELETE

>it's going to suck for a little bit.
That shit hurts forever. Best to ease it with a cold refreshing Coca-Cola™.

i stopped drinking that toilet cleaner more than 10 years ago

>current year
>drinking cola

I literally don't remember the last time I've drank soda, yet Coca Cola.

Mineral water is the only redpilled drink.

Coke makes you happy by releasing dopamine in your brain.

Fucking wasted get

one fucking 12 oz can of coke is MORE than enough sugar your body needs for a day... that should be reason enough to chill the fuck out on it.

Switch to diet coke, then to water.

I've quit pot booze and smokes all at once. Its just cola. Just stop drinking it.

I haven't had a soda in a few years. But I was practically raised on the stuff. Just stop buying it dude. Problem solved.

how else do you get happy
what you said means nothing

You need to wane yourself off the caffeine. Caffeine withdrawal is what's causing the headaches. Take acetaminophen and ibuprofen when the headache arrives and get caffeine through another avenue. Don't completely replace it with something else though - the endgame is to reduce and then remove caffeine dependency completely. Also note your caloric intake will be lower without numerous glasses of pop every day so you will need to eat more or you wont have energy. Good luck user.

Listen to this guy:

Jesus Christ man. You could drop 2 stone in six months if you just replaced it with lemon and ginger tea or something. It happened in my first year of university.

Coke is nice every once and awhile with a meal but I can't imagine drinking that much of it.

>but it works.
on your brain and general health, yes.
It works in the kikes favor as in fucks you up.
What's fucking up rats can only be a good thing for goyim.

>now i never get it even tho i swim my teeth in sugar
Brilliant idea goyim.
Taking our sugar as well.
No, it won't give you diabetus. Keep taking it!.

btw. the kikes put rat poison ingredients into almost every toothpaste, which means you didn't brush your teeth originally which then gave you broken teeth. Good work!

Giving up the carbonated Jew was one of the harder things I've had to do, did it for a year but slowly allowed it back into my life. I've recommitted myself to it this year and have promised myself I won't buy any.

I found switching to juice (which is still high in sugar, but probably better than fizzy pop) and tea worked well for me. Then slowly ween yourself off that until you're on water and milk.

you can't cold turkey large doses of caffeine like that. You have to tapper off. Since you are at 3 liters a day try to cut one of those liters into smaller sizes. From bottle to large can to regular can to small can to 2 liters a day. Rinse and repeat every day until you are at zero. It's not just for the caffeine but also the sugar intake. Your body is used to running on that shit even if it can't process it well. When I finally cut out coke I was tired all day every day for a while. It will fade off though as you replace fake sugars with natural fruit sugars. I great substitute for coke is Gatorade. It hits the same cravings for sugar as coke would with out the caffeine.

pic related. If you crave certain unhealthy foods it usually means you are lacking in some nutrition and shows the foods you can eat to settle those cravings.

The dopamine release when drink coke is much higher than any other food. The same goes for energetic drink. Thats why people are addicted, it's delicious and makes you happy.

Holy shit that's bad just replace it with less damaging shit, till you ween yourself off, are you in good physical health otherwise?

Don’t treat it like addiction treat it like habit. Work at it. Break the habit. Resist the urge. FIGHT. To live is to fight the eternal struggle, and those who do not wish to fight do not deserve to live ! Make yourself great friend, you can do it. Go for a walk. Jog. Run. Put on music. Do not keep ANY in your home. Do not buy some ever. Make your own meals and separate yourself. You CAN do it.

also coke addict... cant stop this shit

I also get dopamine from busting nuts, prevailing in competition, getting fit, and smoking weed. Try those instead of wasting your body with posion, all my suggestions are cheaper too

>y once and awh
i got 350 euros in my budget each month for coke

>if i go half a day without i get intense headache

Seriously, man the fuck up and just deal with the pain. Or take a painkiller for a few days.

It passes. Honestly, it does. Might take a few days, but it WILL go away and once your body has been clean of that shit for a few days, you will feel MUCH better in general.

I was like you, drinking 2 liters of Coke a day, then one day I just said "fuck this" and dumped the rest down the drain.

Started drinking black coffee for the caffeine buzz. A week later I didn't even miss it. Now years later, I can drink half a can of Coke and feel like that's enough. And I only do that maybe 5 or 6 times per year.

Stuff is no joke terrible for you.

>juice
Go for the actual juice, the one that has tons of natural fructose (fruits only).
Don't take the one where they add all sorts of industry kike-sugar.

switch to whole milk and get under the bar
GOMAD

>the absolute state of white men

user, you are already diabetic.

those are 350 euros you could be spending on any thing else. Don't spend much on food, you'll only be hungry again in a few hours.

>tfw no cum bottles

What is the point of living if you are not in control of your own life? You must live, you must endure, but do so IN CONTROL. Take back your mind. I once boot stomped a laptop to pieces because I couldn’t control myself. Do what you need to do but get it done.
>You will never be an alpha male that women want to marry if something controls you.

>not pissing in them and leaving them on the floor next to your desk.

I dont know what drugs you're not doing for a can of Coca-Cola™ to actually make you happy. Seems really bleak. People in the ads arent really happy, are they?

Anyway, its economic. I can spend the same amount on fuel liquid as food and get more fuel liquid. It's impossible for me to gain weight so no need to worry about diet fuckery. Will I die of a heart attack at 45? I hope so, I hope so.

Sugar addiction.
Replace the sugar with water.

i was addicted to soda too user. i quit and got sick for like a week. i used to buy so many 12 packs and rip through those playing xbox. ever since i got sick after quitting i just drink water and have never looked back. the only soda ill drink is ginger ale when im having some scotch.

Need to stop this shit

thanks for the tips Sup Forums you are alright

Sup Forums just told me to kys and posted pictures of traps and other sissyboys

plastic containers have estrogen mimmicking chemicals in it, ever wonder why so many males these days look girly? well people have been drinking coke for decades...its just now showing what its doing to the kids

Seriously so many better things than soda out there bro

Do it gradually.
Replace it for another soda, something that you wouldn't drink usually.
You will have headaches (prob because of caffeine withdrwal). After a few days, coke will taste different. This is the moment to leave it for good.

PUSH THROUGH THE HEADACHES AND WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS YOU FUCKING PUSSY ADDICT.

"HELP, GUYS I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF"
>stands up
>walks across house to kitchen
>opens refrigerator
>finds the coke
>opens bottle
>lifts to mouth
>drinks all
"NOOOOOOOOOOO, IT'S A DISEAAASE"

I drink a single can of coke at lunch on Fridays. It's OK in moderation. Don't let these retards tell you otherwise.

caffeine addiction is real.
switch to coffee, its cheap, it has nutrition (antioxidents and shit) and you can control the sugar levels

taper off the sugar and cream as your bbody becomes more accustomed to a real mans beverage instead of a sugar tit for babies, and finally you will (in a different context from sweden) Take It Black.

You have to wean yourself off jackass.
Switch to coffee or tea, use honey or lower sugar amounts to make it comparable.
Get addicted to that, the lower sugar levels will be 1 part of the addiction process.
Eventually use less sweetener and drink less.
I had headaches for months after i quit drinking colas. It's part of the process.

>3 liters a day

You inhuman monster.

>It's OK in moderation.

Yeah but this dude clearly can't control himself. He needs to quit cold turkey then maybe after a few months/years take a sip of a Coke and see if he feels the need to relapse.

How are you still alive you aspartame guzzling fuck?

Replace it with iced tea or juice. You probs have a heavy addiction to caffeine. You'd be best off weening yourself off.

>it's ok in moderation
unhealthy things in moderation is unhealthy

>i only smoke three cigarettes a week

High Fructose Corn Syrup depletes the body of ATP, which is what your cells use to produce energy. The more HFCS you consume, the more fatigued you will feel.

You're thinking of diet liquid crap not regular

caffeine addiction
get some caffeine pills and take when you get a headache. monitor your dose and make weekly reductions until you're done. no carbonated types of any type until you break the addiction. even then, you should avoid them altogether.

huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/12/natasha-harris-died-too-much-coke-new-zealand-coroner_n_2671931.html

you need to stop it cold turkey and never drink that poison again, i was like you, but i stoppped in a week and never drank anymore, felt way better after.

>Mcdonalds and diet coke
>Diet of Presidents

Are you me?
Trying to kick that habit myself. So far down to half a liter a day.

You must be new to our diverse culture here in Burgerland

Jesus fuck where is your intestinal fortitude? JUST GO A FEW DAYS WITHOUT IT. Take your Tylenol, get some caffeine from coffee, and QUIT DRINKING COKE.

Or die at 40. Your call

i'm fully convinced that pop is a jewish trick, but it's also the fault of whoever is a big enough retard to fall for it. it's difficult, just muster up some willpower and power thorugh the headaches and you'll make it user.

coke didnt used to be in plastic

ignore all these faggots who say you should find a substitute or decrease the amount you drink gradually. just fucking stop buying it, the headaches will pass after a week or so

i quit drinking all sodas for 6months and recently relapsed, but every time i have the slightest sip of coke, i shit a godamnned river.