Why is El Paso the safest large city in the United States?

Why is El Paso the safest large city in the United States?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-15/town-proof-trumps-wall-can-work
content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,905404,00.html
news.google.com/newspapers?nid=950&dat=19771220&id=S1pQAAAAIBAJ&sjid=m1gDAAAAIBAJ&pg=6655,984444&hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why is El Paso the safest large city in the United States?

That's easy when the only blacks live on the local military base.

Is that true? I might visit.

I don't see how this is true, it's literally right across the river from Juarez Mexico, one of the deadliest places in the world. I lived in El Paso for a long time

Easy. Good cops.

This is very true, the EPPD is a phenomenal department.

>b grade
>larger cities are higher
Total lies yet again.

It's also ugly and full of beaners and chinks.

That's a photo of Houston

Policing is ramped up to the max due to ciudad juarez being a stone shot accross the border.

Is this some kind of joke? I just opened a business to service the El Paso area... one of tr shadiest places I’ve been. My neighbor in the industrial park has two fucking pit-bulls and a 12 gauge shotgun in his office and he rushes to lock up before 5pm and get the fuck out to his safe-house.

But it has Leos

No whites

>>chinks
Please elaborate, am confused as to why they would be there. NAFTA?

Mexican food is gross, imo. Fattening, oily (soybean oily), and sloppy.

But it is, according to stats pal

That's tex-mex

Right, if smuggling humans doesn't count. Most crime occurs just outside the city.

Downtown EP has a market where each business is run by chinks. They employ all the beaners for cheap labor. Basically, EP is an uglier, less impressive Beijing full of beaners.

Don't know if anyone already posted this :
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-15/town-proof-trumps-wall-can-work

tldr:
>Be American city just next to violent place in Mexico
>Be overrun by illegals and crime
>Build wall
>???
>Profit

ICE, sheriff’s department, El Paso PD, DEA, Texas Department of Public Safety, Texas Rangers, immigration and drug checkpoints on all highways in and out of the city.

>andress subhumans
Absolutely disgusting.

>Why is El Paso the safest large city in the United States?
Because they keep the browns on a short leash.

>the triplets got blacked

Define large. I'm pretty sure Burlington, VT is safer or fuck even Manchester, NH.

High doses of lithium that come from the aquifers the city draws its water from.

content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,905404,00.html

>ccording to Dawson's studies of urine samples from 3,000 Texans, El Paso's water is heavily laced with lithium, a tranquilizing chemical widely used in the treatment of manic depression and other psychiatric disorders.

Delete this

Another article:

news.google.com/newspapers?nid=950&dat=19771220&id=S1pQAAAAIBAJ&sjid=m1gDAAAAIBAJ&pg=6655,984444&hl=en

There are technically a lot of people there as residents that spend a lot of time in Mexico instead of committing crimes in El Paso. Also because "large city" is completely arbitrary.

Fake news

he looks related to them this is why hispanics will never be white they are niggers with lighter skin

El Paso is a shithole, its one of the cities on LivePD

People stay indoors because the air pollution from Juarez stings their eyes.