Gintama

>when she sees you dick but she isn't impressed

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/05/26/gintama-live-action-web-drama-will-be-streamed-one-day-after-the-film-release
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=vplj75kxhBA
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=cw4RuA69wAM
youtube.com/watch?v=KWCLIO1cMVQ&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=ips_aJy9B0o&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=n77ou0m0I8Y&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I keep wondering if Gorilla started drawing Kagura thicker

Man this chapter was hilarious as fuck
Me too, Kagura's legs are hot

People who say Gintama is not comedy anymore need to read this chapter.

Are these peaceful Yato siblings playing around?

is it lolicon if she's 14?
I don't want to feel like a pervert

man I didnt think I would feel anything but it was painful when the shogun died after the whole point of the arc, its like the author threw salt in my face

>super ancient evil arises Yato with special techniques
>chapter revolves around him getting kicked in the balls
lyl

But not at all, user

age is but a social constract

L-lewd

Kagura already has someone

Kagura is NOT for sexual

Really loved this chapter. It's nice to see these siblings getting along and fighting side by side. Now Gorilla might actually make my wish come true where these two would team up to pick on Okita.

Future Kagura is though + her movie version

She's a growing girl

I would like to see Kagura in a hanfu someday
>Traditional Chinese dress, looks like a Kimono

Also: why is henpeita a lolicon?
For the lulz?

Lolicon janai, feminist desu!

Btw she's not really in a hanfu in this one, but she's cute in kimono

Kagura is made for anal.

Last chapter made me lose my shit.

We all know that the threads of last season were pretty decent and active,(7 threads out of 12 hit the bump limit) but the question is;
If the new season airs this Fall will they be still great and active as the last one ?

why is gin Toki like BFF with kids younger than him? its weird . its like a highschoolr being friends with a middle schooler.
Are they gonna do some of the arcs they passed over like the kagura idol arc?

I have some hope though, maybe they'll adapt some of the skipped arcs this summer along with the reruns.

How are they gonna fit that in when the Silver Soul arc already seems to take up more than 25 episodes
>I hope for the Excalibur arc
>Sougo was awesome in that one

I'm disappointed that that guy wasnt stronger. But I guess kamui was stronger than housen so...

If they adapt these arcs, I think BNP will use Yorinuke Gintama.-san for doing that

So we are only getting another 12 episodes?
>reruns
I would hope if they use old episodes that were in 480 they would remaster them, especially the madao episodes

He took about 6 kicks in the balls from Kagura and Kamui, that's a great feat of strenght. His real problem was the lack of wisdom, despite the old age.

You know it was a pretty comical fight after all
Ditto. Too bad, only openings and endings are in 1080p

While we're discussing the newest anime season the live action is going to come out soon
Even though it's ending they still try to milk it
At this rate and with the new six failing jump might force Sorachi into doing more work

I'm not gonna lie, I think that upcoming live-action movie might be good, or maybe it will be utter garbage, but for me it really looks promising so far.

Btw, they're gonna make a web drama about the Mitsuba arc, check this:
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/05/26/gintama-live-action-web-drama-will-be-streamed-one-day-after-the-film-release

>gintoki x ketsuo ana
>otae x gorilla
>sougo x kagura
>madao x hatsu
>zura x ramen lady/ zura x elizabeth
>sarutobi x hanzo

You forgot ShinpachixPandemonium

'Seems like Amanto aren't going to be in CGI

>ramen lady
You mean Ikumatsu ?

Anime

user, shhh, shinpachi is trying to move on with his love life and focus on otsu chan

why does gintoki only use the wooden sword or use it at all?
yes

Live-Action

More like Shinpachi x His right hand, amirite ?

Saitou x Nobume seems to be pretty popular even though, they're rarely shown together in the anime/manga as far I know; why?

>>gintoki x ketsuo ana
Unpopular opinion but I would actually like to see this happening. At first, I thought the pair was pretty meh but after seeing Diviner arc I started to think that Gin/Ketsuno Ana isn't actually that bad and I started liking her afterwards. It's unlikely though since Ketsuno Ana isn't that popular and the pair seems more like it was used for comedic purposes.

Probably because they're both quiet? And somewhat bloodthirsty too. Idk, if they ever get together they'd probably be one of the most awkward couples in the series since both don't really speak that much.

honestly, gin's choices are all doors to hell if gin was actually going to be paired with anybody

>otae
>sarutobi
>tsukyo
>kyuubei
there's no winning

I like how Zura calls Kagura "Leader" since the Go-Ninja arc, it's pretty cute

The movie is looking like the definitive Live-Action

in all honesty I want Kyuubei and Otae to end up together,
hell, of all the couples they're the only ones who actually kissed
>excluding the obviously canon ones
also Gin/Tsukyo might make the most sense but let's face it, it's in the title, he's gonna end up with Tama who will come back like she's robot-Jesus

>I am also not very keen on Sakomoto/Mutsu

true love doesn't need words user

he also had that pen-pal; they can make glasses babies together

Ah yeah, Kirara.
Will she even returns back along with her sister someday ?

Actually, otae makes the most sense since she's the classic gorilla strength, bad cook you usually see in most shonen heroines.
>lesbian couple in shonen
wasnt that the whole point of the yagyuu arc? that it won't happen because they're women?
>sakamoto x mutsu
I dont know. it's weird i can see it happening but at the same time I can't

they looked pretty rich,
maybe they reveal that their dad is some higher up at the emperors palace or something
sort of like the time Kagura remembered that her BFF is the Shoguns sis after a couple hundred chapters

>you will never get raped by Gura being berserk

I can't see it happening for a few reasons,
one of them being that Mutsu is a yato
>but Okita is a human too
>well, Okita has apparently balls of steels and can fuck up an entire trainwagon filled with Samurai
>and he fought Kaguras brother
another that Sakamoto can only handle earth women and carries around some STD's, plus the entire AHAHAHAHAHAHA-stick
>I suspect he gets laid by paying prostitutes and via pity-sex

Imo, I very like the relation between Sakamoto and Mutsu; he's the idiot and she's the serious one. Mutsu is often pissed off by Sakamoto's antics but sometimes they can get along well and therefore make a good duo.

Btw, Mutsu is one of the best girls.

Indeed
why even live, right ?

>one of them being that Mutsu is a yato
wait did I miss the plot point that the yato can't have relations outside thier species?

Sakamoto is a top tier character and Mutsu is best gril

They are paired as fuck.

Also, I thought they were going to fight their penis on this episode, I guess making your balls a protective shield is something I couldn't make a phrase on any other series

Not him but no. Nothing in the series says that Yatos can't have relationships with humans. They are also different from other pirates because Yatos look exactly like humans and functions the same as humans. The only difference is that their physical strength is way above than an average human's strength.

heh, what if theirs a plot point that every human was a yato but eventually a group of yato didnt like fighting so they migrated to another planet and because they didn't fight a lot their natural strength gradually regressed.

it's true that nobody says they can't have relationships with humans or other species
>Housen was obsessed with one specific human which seemed to amuse Kamui
>but that was more like having a toy you don't want anyone else to play with and shoving it in everyones face

but most amantos look down on humans, Yatos being no exception
and some of those Yatos like Son and Abuto seem to be quite proud of their pureblood Yato-heritage
>together with Son trying to keep the pure Yato-blood alive
besides that, there's also this obvious warrior-race aspect of this:
what good is a mate who can't keep up with you or can't protect you' what good is a mate who can't give birth to healthy and strong offspring?
if you come from a clan in which 'might makes right' and in which you have to battle your way up the pecking order weakness seems to be a major turn off

sounds like the ancient Astronaut theory

Mutsu isn't the same as the other Yatos who are overly obsessed with their own bloodline. While I'm not that fond of the pairing, I don't see anything wrong with it considering Mutsu herself actually cares about Sakamoto.

Umibouzo didn't hit on Kouka because she was strong either. He simply thought she's a hot chick and followed what his dick told him to.

>those feet
is this a horror movie

maybe it's just bad picture quality

What's wrong with her feet ?
For me, the quality is pretty decent

What ever happened to Otsuu-Chan? She's pretty much underrated.

She's not important to the plot anymore

I actually thought it was kinda obvious that Sakamoto and Mutsu is a thing (especially after that arc about their past) albeit maybe more lowkey compared to other pairs. They also kinda remind me of Roy and Riza from Fullmetal Alchemist at times and I liked that relationship a lot as well.

I hope nobunobu gets his just dessert for killing best shogun.

Too bad user, apparently Gorilla seems to "humanize" more NobuNobu even though he killed him

fuck.this is bull

Will this thread reach at least 100 posts ?

I don't hate Nobunobu
it's kind of an indifferent neutrality, he's still an asshole but it's not like he has any power
and he's based on the last Shogun so he will probably abdicate by the end of the last arc

>so he will probably abdicate by the end of the last arc
>gets assassinated the same way the last shogun was
glorious. off topic where can I get the soundtrack for 2015 gintama "know know know" is my favorite opening.

There you go, user
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=vplj75kxhBA

This OP is cute as fuck
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=cw4RuA69wAM

once Gintama is over what should be Sorachis next project?

We don't know, maybe he'll take a break after the ending, he deserved it after all. Hopefully, is next manga will be awesome as Gintama.

how will you kill the Utsuro?
in theory

Man, this a pretty hard question. If all people in Edo gather for defeating Utsuro, maybe they'll have a chance

>not available in your country
sucks.

this coloring and artsyle reminds me of beelzebub.

they are always so best pairing

Ah I know that feel dude
Maybe try these ones:
youtube.com/watch?v=KWCLIO1cMVQ&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=ips_aJy9B0o&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=n77ou0m0I8Y&app=desktop

Or you can go to Dailymotion or Vimeo, if these links are blocked in your country as well. But AFAIK there's only the TV version on them.
Sorachi drew this, if I'm not mistaken

Why would you lewd Kagura?
What do you even get out of this?

Why these look good? I don't want to be dissapointed.

Nobume a best too

this is adorable

>Gintoki won't have Sugita's voice
I won't be able to take that cosplayer seriously when the moral speech hits

New figure. Kagura 2 years after.

Damn, looks like One Shit figures.

> "Kagura is NOT for sexual"
> Megahouse = "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT"

Future Kagura is clearly for sexual, user.