What does Sup Forums think of Hohenheim?

What does Sup Forums think of Hohenheim?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V7vnVAghBs8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Absent dad who eventually made up for his mistakes I guess.

Literally the cause of all problems.

maybe not the best character but definetelly up there.

and definatelly over edward.

Siding with Hitler in the original series was certainly a mistake.

>Literally the cause of all problems.
Nah, that would be whatever caused the Big Bang.

Wouldn't that be whoever created the dwarf in the flask?
That thing was smart, it could have persuaded literally anyone to do what Hohenheim did.

"Literally anyone" is a bit of a stretch. It was pretty much inevitable that as long as it was allowed to communicate with people it'd eventually persuade someone, though. Which, considering how dumb the king was, was always going to happen.

jobber

Idiot stuck his dick in crazy.

Yeah, you're right "it could've been anyone" would be more accurate.

But I think it's fair to say, that Hohenheim isn't the cause of all problems but more like the only reason that the good guys won in the end. He could've stayed with his sons, but he sacrificed his happy family life. He could side with Father but he didn't. He could try to do something similiar to what Father did, but didn't. Or he could just not give a fuck.
But he took all that shit on himself to stop him, because it was him who helped Father gain that kind of power.

Also: It was him who gave the people of Xing alkahestry. Which was also a good thing.

not canon

>Siding with Hitler in the original series was certainly a mistake.
Why?

Yes it is.

not canon

He had the saddest scene in the entire story.

Did he study in Hohenheim?

He was the right man for the job.

Disliked him at first, loved him as the story went on

His death scene made me cry the three times I watched Brotherhood, and the one time I read the manga

>Siding with Hitler
>We will never see Ed and Al's adventures as venerated tank aces of the 2nd Panzer Division.
Why even live

No he didnt

How do you from being so right to so fucking retarded?

>He could've stayed with his sons, but he sacrificed his happy family life.
Are you some kind of speed reader/watcher?

He left because he was one of the 3 people pre-Father appearance to realize that Amestris was fucked. He told his wife what the fuck was going and she accepted his decision, he had no choice. It's not his fault his wife died a few days later to alchemy aids, he didn't know about it until years later.

>He could try to do something similiar to what Father did, but didn't.
He did, see the transmutation circle that saved the souls of everyone in Amestris

>because it was him who helped Father gain that kind of power.
Hohenheim plz

Would have a drink with desu

As equals, then a final one as I'm dying.

Don't understand why he wouldn't just enjoy eternal life. As edgy as it may seem, I don't think many of us would stick around trying to either live a normal life or save the world if we were in his situation. It would eventually lead to something far more horrible than the destruction of Xerxes but it's not like he knew about it at the time.

Because the reason he has eternal life is due to harboring the souls of his friends and fellow people in his body?

Because he fell in love and had a reason to not want to live forever?

>Because the reason he has eternal life is due to harboring the souls of his friends and fellow people in his body?
After a few years of that he'd either go insane or stop caring.

>Because he fell in love and had a reason to not want to live forever?
I don't see why falling in love would make someone want to die. If you can live forever, you're bound to find someone else to love.

PHILIPPUS AUREOLUS THEOPHRASTUS BOMBASTUS VAN HOHENHEIM

stay mad 2003cuck

>Siding with Hitler in the original series was certainly a mistake.
literally wrong

this is definitely not true but it was sad

not canon

>Posting fanfics.

what was the saddest scene then?

Cried like a little manly bitch when he died

youtu.be/V7vnVAghBs8

Which is preciously why Homonculus is a terrible character.

Not even him, but I'm pretty sure he meant that Hohenheim could have pretended to be ignorant and just stayed with his happy family, or could have tried to become God like Father did. And it wasn't directly his fault that Father came to be, but he was a part of it like it or not.

>t. has multiple waifus

>Autism

>I don't see why falling in love would make someone want to die.
>live more than 300 years and for once finally find the perfect waifu and create a beautiful life/family
>wanting to be separated from that without trying to stop it

Yeah nah these anons are right You are some kind of degenerate.

Fuck you, why did you remind me ?

Strong reading comprehension Pedro

CANON

this

fuck

A CUTE

its not the same user. sure, you may find someone else you can love but you always remember that "one" person. not so strange you want to grow old and die with that person.

Nigga the world is fucking huge there is definitely more than one "the one", fuck outta here with this girly shit

Literally had the power to fix all the shit and yet he done shit till the end.

>call out the flaws in his illogical post
>gets mad

Hope this triggers you more.

he probably wanted to die every day of his inmortal life.
im glad he found peace at the end, he definetelly suffered more than anyone.

>watch mojo tier scenes

yeah right