Tranny hate thread?

Tranny hate thread?

>Tranny hate thread?

ironically that toilet picture is from russia, the land of true heteros

Can we meme the CNN "An apple is an apple" commercial as transphobic?

what a coincidence, sodomite

In my city that bus got stones thrown at it and forced to leave lmao hold me and nuke me senpais

but this is a comedic tranny

>Tranny hate thread?

does that name tag say "Nugger"?

It looks like “nugget”. Someone loved tendies so much they named their nigglet nugget, if they’re from Nantucket I think the universe collapses.

#DilationNation

My pee pee tingled watching that. And not in a good way.

>people decide they want to look like this

Honestly when I was a kid I really liked that episode because no one could tell it was actually patric it was nice

nice reminder that there are medical professionals that do this.

"[...] Into whatsoever houses I enter, I will enter to help the sick, and I will abstain from all intentional wrong-doing and harm, especially from abusing the bodies of man or woman, bond or free." - Hippocratic Oath

You can't change you're sex but you can change you're gender!

Everyone agrees with this right?

Reminder that this is exactly the same psychology behind transgender children

Finally some good shit came out of india

you don't ask anyone else to prove which chromosomes they have before you use gendered pronouns so why hold trans people to a different standard?

Also do you actually think anyones claiming that you can change chromosomes?

actually the dog was a hermaphrodite and had messed up genitals that needed surgery to fix it its clickbait

can one change his big 5 personality traits to the complete opposite as well?

Sure why not? most people grow and change

The picture you posted is a very rare case, and that particular person actually took time to vigorously work out and eat right to achieve that body.
Most trannies look like trannies because they're fat, lazy, mentally unstable, and unwilling to put in any effort beyond surgery and hormones.

What would their band name be?

ohnonono

Keep hating them, they'll still never sleep with you. Just imagine that, being so unappealing that a degenerate tranny that'll fuck anything in a heartbeat won't look your way twice. Heh

Most trans people are recognised as being their chosen gender

Or it could be a real dude just wearing a shirt.

Always : 6.5%

Most of the time: 18%

Sometimes: 27%

Occasionally: 30%

Never: 19%.

19% isnt a good number but at least its going to go down when kids starting pre puberty can stop male puberty with blockers.

Because they won't shut the fuck up about it
People eventually cave in because they don't want to deal with the autism
It's what I do

T H I C C

Still looks like a faggot

I was including occasionally as part of being regularly recognised

If they told everyone they were trans then it would be counter-productive to people not recognising them as being trans

why is he fat?

People can be born with varying personality traits. Society categorises these traits as masculine or feminine (social construct) and imposes the gender.

No aussie, you are not gonna rape our kids, get over it

Keeps on overeating even though the doctor said 30lb must be lost or the dick can't get chopped.

I'm not a paedophile

I'd hold that faggot down and fuck zirs ass so hard that zir would think that zir had fallen ass first onto a telephone pole.

>dude soy doesn't do anything lmao
Rest in piece Cosmo, does anyone happen to have the full version of pic related?

Implying anyone would want to sleep with that thing.

I hope that's fake, otherwise you just ruined my day.

If you want to mutilate yourself that is one thing, but why on an inncoent animal?

got to be just taking the piss

Shut up, faggot.

traps aren't gay

Name me one (1) non-jewish sexual reassignment doctor.

Is this real? Please let it be real.

"Gender" doesn't exist retard, is a disproven concept created by Dr. (((Money))) to sell his shitty book (and picture naked children).

In fact, there's not even evidence of gender in animals, much less in humans.

>he

Some people apparently need government to rein in their tranny urges.

After all these times this "person" was posted I still don't know if it's FTM, MTF or just faggot

Remember that hating trannies is counterproductive, hate the system that enabled their mental illness

As obnoxious and foul and despicable as trannies are, they are the real victims. It's like doctors telling schizophrenics to listen to the fucking voices.

>be a weak man
>ask doctor for steroids to become a strong man
>declined, just work harder and eat right

>be a woman
>ask doctor for steroids to become a man
>sure lol

It's really fucking stupid how steroids are treated.

Ftm, my issue is with
WHICH ONE IS WHICH?!

This.... is ignoring a fair bit of context. Steroids have a lot of negative side effects if the only thing a patient actually gains from taking them is faster muscle growth then they can't be prescribed in good conscience. If a patient has acute distress as a result of their physical form (and high risk of suicide and mental illness resulting from this) that is remedied by steroids then the possible negative side effects might be outweighed.

>was going to respond seriously
>saw flag

almost got baited

don't really hate them but they're sick fucks
something bad probably happened to them somewhere along the line
i find it baffling how it's becoming so normalized among the general public, it's so intrinsically disgusting and weird

Trans girls are cute and nice; I love talking to them and I'm friends with many of them.

One day medical science will make it possible for them to completely transition and live like any other girl, and I will be happy for them. :)

Sup Forums's opinion on this whole issue is cringe-tier
you're literally no better than sandniggers

>What would their band name be?
Queens of the Jew age?

I fuck asian ladyboys in the ass. Only if they are very passable, I top only, and they promise not to speak.
Am I 100% degenerate?

>Am I 100% degenerate?
do pic related you human filth

yeah I bet

>I fuck men in the ass
>Am I a faggot?

i like your wholesome mentality. Sup Forums needs more of this

No, it's only gay to get fucked, there is absolutely nothing wrong with smashing nice boipucci

It's not the trannies that are the problem but the sane people who encourage their delusions in order to virtue signal.

kek fucking indians

Just a little wink, user

This. Are some of you fags this dumb?

Ask an user who is associated with
Trans gender /friends/ because Gf has em
Anything