Be honest. Did you see it coming?

Be honest. Did you see it coming?

Sorta.
It was bound to happen, but I didn't expect it to happen that early.

Also, what's the name of that guy?

Gorilla Killa

I think it was Guillotine Gorilla

Manglobe gave zero fucks when they made it and it was great. Probably won't have anything as crazy and unexpected as SamFlam ever again.

The whole show made Sup Forums bearable when most of everyone else was sperging over KLK. What a ride that was.

Was spoilt for me, so yes.

nah senpai

No, but it didn't really give me that 'OH FUCK' feeling a lot of people here had when it was running

only because Sup Forums spoiled me.

He really goes apeshit

Anyone who says yes while it was airing is a lying fuck. Most of Sup Forums thought we'd get an episode where it turned into complete suffering/his grandpa being the villain.

Shame the final arc was so underwhelming despite a good final episode with homobro

>Shame the final arc was so underwhelming
Maybe for you.

No one did unless spoilers.

I shat myself a little

No, no, fuck this. No person with a properly functioning brain would have entertained the idea of them actually going in this direction with the show. It is the complete opposite of everything that the show had been up to this point and was not hinted at in the slightest. That's why everyone remembers it. The only people who saw this coming must have been kidding themselves.

I thought there might happen SOMETHING because i knew how much episodes were still left, but not this and not like this, no.

It was the point of no return to me. I actually liked it before that happaned.

No way. I thought I was just watching a comfy show. I still enjoyed the whole thing though.

Just finishing rewatching R2 again and now I'm wondering, with R3 coming out and Lelouch confirmed alive does that mean that he was wrong here? Was Charles Geass still in effect on Nunnally or had it actually just ended when he died and taken that long for her to notice?

There was no way to know this was coming.

It was completely out of nowhere

Anyone who watched a iota of tokushit could've expected the show to go in that direction. I was surprised because it was sudden and spectacular but I fully expected monsters and space and shit eventually.
/m/ thought it was a natural development for the series.

Slicing Simian.

Sup Forums spoiled it. It was still funny as hell.
What I don't understand is why people hate this scene so much.

>I was surprised because it was sudden and spectacular
Well yeah that's the reason why it was so out of left field. Nobody would have expected Guillotine Gorilla right on fucking episode 8 or whenever it was.

Faggots wanted Kick-ass the anime and REALISM.

This right here. I didn't see it coming at all, but it still managed to be unsurprising. I mean it's anime.

saw it coming with the amount of threads featuring this

Bork Laser

Because many idiots were expecting a SoL anime, even though it was obvious that Samurai Flamenco wasn't going to be like that. Many of those idiots also were very close minded in the sense that everything that wasn't Slice of Life is trash so they didn't like that SamFlam was an homage to tokusatsu shows.

No one saw it coming because by that point no one was watching it anymore

They should have gone to Israel to rescue the dudes girlfriend from the elite's sex dungeon.

>In the mobile game, Goto's "girlfriend" tells Goto that he should go be with Masayoshi.

Is this show still worth watching even if I know the details about this twist?

If you are a pleb who thinks this show is about "le epic twist xd" then no.

Not really. But watching SamFlam with Sup Forums and /m/ was one of the best experiences I ever had and it was the sleeper hit of 2013.

I don't know anything about it other than the gorilla

I don't think it's worth watching even if you don't know about the twist

You should definitely watch it. Be sure to avoid spoilers though.

>lying this badly