/NALB/ No user Left Behind

Rundown:
>user posts MBMC flyers at his school, St. John Fisher College (“SJFC”)
>SJFC President chimps out and emails student body an ABSURD message about their “zero tolerance” policy for wrongthink (pic in replies)
>user makes thread on Sup Forums saying they’re looking for him

BASIC IDEA: The idea is to meme the SJFC administration for exactly what they are: backward-thinking autocrats who believe that universities should not be places of free expression and the exchange of ideas. Rather, they must be echo chambers beholden to the administration’s dictates, which tend to cater only to the “feelings” of a small group of grown fucking adults. Perhaps, however, in this situation the administration just hasn’t thought this through. A slew of memes pointing out how ridiculous and humiliated the administration is, and drawing attention to this nonsensical witch hunt, may get them to recognize how absurd this whole charade of theirs is.

Original thread from yesterday:
Pic related is the President as a Nork.

Other urls found in this thread:

sjfc.edu/about/leadership/
sjfc.edu/about/leadership/trustees/board-members/
sjfc.edu/about/leadership/provosts-office/
twitter.com/gerardjrooney
twitter.com/fishernews
twitter.com/fisher_sga
twitter.com/fisherathletics
sjfc.edu/student-life/student-conduct/student-code-of-conduct/
sjfc.edu/student-life/student-conduct/student-conduct-process/
sjfc.edu/student-life/student-conduct/college-policies/
twitter.com/KCRAMiller/status/955643417546993664
voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2355430
twitter.com/EGMike95/status/955933474325778437/photo/1
youtube.com/watch?v=vpFUvfAvKs4
sjfc.edu/profiles/profile-last-name-2328-en.html
jordanbpeterson.com/contact/
voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2342909
youtube.com/watch?v=VllbXh4AfMU
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Naturalistic_fallacy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Relevant Webpages:
>SJFC President, Gerard Rooney: sjfc.edu/about/leadership/
>SJFC Board of Trustees: sjfc.edu/about/leadership/trustees/board-members/
>Provost, Kevin Railey: sjfc.edu/about/leadership/provosts-office/

Relevant Twitters:
>SJFC President: twitter.com/gerardjrooney
>SJFC College: twitter.com/fishernews
>SJFC Student Gov.: twitter.com/fisher_sga
>SJFC Athletics: twitter.com/fisherathletics (because what athletic recruit wants to go to a college where he can’t even speak freely)

RESEARCH ANONS. For those who want to dig into SJFC’s student code, maybe you can find something that helps support /ourguy/ or otherwise points out the administration’s hypocrisy:
>Student Code of Conduct: sjfc.edu/student-life/student-conduct/student-code-of-conduct/
>Student Conduct Processes: sjfc.edu/student-life/student-conduct/student-conduct-process/
>Policies Related to Student Conduct: sjfc.edu/student-life/student-conduct/college-policies/

>that shop

TOTAL MEME WAR NOW!

bump

Bump. This is well overdue. SJFC has a terrible free speech problem.

Bamp

this guy is getting crucified in the comments for calling MBMC racist:

twitter.com/KCRAMiller/status/955643417546993664

>Implying the DPRK would put up with campus liberals

>SJFC Board of Trustees: sjfc.edu/about/leadership/trustees/board-members/
Looks like most people on the Board of Trustees are involved in something in the private sector.

It would be unfortunate if people used this as an opportunity to ask those companies publicly why they are against a set of viewpoints held by (at least) half of the nation.

Nice. Here is the Twitter for the guy who sent out this email () to the students:
>SJFC President: twitter.com/gerardjrooney

Keep this up guys, we need to have each other's backs.

And old white men / good ole boys to boot! Smithers sick the SJW's on them.

bump

If you're twitter bombing, use
> #fisherfamily
> #fisher2010

Seems like this Rooney guy likes to use them in his tweets, so it's only fair that prospective students should get a glimpse of what really occurs at the school when they click these hashtags

anons this is related: if we can force these outlets to either retract / correct their slander of the poster campaign, then not only will we improve the message, but we will give SJFC user another talking point in his defense

if SJFC claims the posters are "linked to racism" or "associated with hate", he can point to the retraction of the articles pushing this false info as a defense of the posters he put up

Minimal replies so far. Perfect time to jump in and ask them about this

here is the open letter to the media outlets slandering the poster campaing + instructions on how to email them:

voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2355430

this will give SJFC user another defense he can use if the school tries to tie the posters to some kind of hate group

The school wants to punish a student for thinking laws should be enforced.
For the love of god, straight up admit to posting the signs and sue the fuck out of them if they take any diciplinary measures.
You'll get to meet Tucker, gaurenteed.

>You'll get to meet Tucker, gaurenteed.
this

Have a bump.

twitter.com/EGMike95/status/955933474325778437/photo/1

we did it before we can do it again

the school will slither back if /ourguy/ talked to Tuck

We can do that as well but How's about we save anons arse first by I am Spartacus'ing these fuckers, if they're looking for 900 of us then there's less chance user gets caught

mass posting all over SJFC?
>hey why don't you give every single one of us a "witch trial"

I'm listening. How do you think we'd go about that?

bump

>88
In a year's time I will enlist and fight in the meme wars. My Photoshop skills are inadequate as of now, but I am being taught how to use it among other mediums. I shall commit to mass propaganda.
Until then I'll lurk.

You don't have too be good, user.
Just put in the time, the rest will follow.

We wuz Roza Parx 'n sheit

lmao bumping

>We are an inclusive community that welcomes all individuals

Except those who disagree with SJWs?

Pic with the President's email included

Kek, I had just noticed that and tried to highlight it in this pic:

I wonder if some commie or antifa posters were put up if they would react in kind?

Since when did being anti immigration become a thought crime? Even ten years ago a lot of democrats were anti immigration, and especially illegal immigration.

We can go one of two ways, there seems to be no contact us thing on their website but they do have a facebook
It might actually only take one of us to get user out of the shit
Take a picture of a random dude off Google images make a fake kikebook profile, put the name as mcmb activist or someshit to avoid them looking up an actual name in their student records with the image, it would have to be a really random unknown person in the fake profile pic as well, as in different country random so the person in the fake pic doesn't get recognized, then with the fake profile all ready come forward as the MBMC culprit either in messages or on their wall or whatever the fuck kikebook has, they'll start a witch hunt for the guy in the profile picture maybe release a picture of him on campus so someone can rat him out, they'll never find him on campus meanwhile user gets away scot free,
Or we could all claim to be him with fake profiles and basically show support as a mass of people to the MBMC so the school might pussy out of actually doing anything about it/ realise searching is a dead end

bump

we could just bombard their emails all admitting to it spartacus style.

That's not bad

make a Sup Forums thread telling them to kill teh uni heh

I'm pretty much game for anything do you have their E-mail address?

Post email and ill write one from my throwaway

Bump we need to save private Ryan

video somewhat related
Girl persecuted for playing Jordan Peterson debate at school
youtube.com/watch?v=vpFUvfAvKs4

>release user

any news about him?

Bumping. So by their logic if they post anti immigration posters thats a violation because it is not "inclusive" to immigrants, but if you posted anti trump posters what would their reaction be? would that in turn be not "inclusive" of trump supporters?

I was thinking about contacting her and getting her on board
what do you say anons?

Youre just hoping you will hit it off user

Don't have one personally, we need the user to give us something.

No user this is about no man gets left behind.

For the President's, look on this page: sjfc.edu/profiles/profile-last-name-2328-en.html

We should see if JP wants to get in on this. He might be an even more powerful voice

why not?

are you good at writing letters user?

You young anons make me proud. The future is you. Break down the hypocritical tyranny of Boomers & Gen X.

Yes i am give me an email or address.

Political activism used to be what universitites were all about when it was left wing activism

See

>General Contact
>If the matter about which you are contacting Dr. Peterson does not fit into any of the categories, above, then please use this form.

jordanbpeterson.com/contact/

ok im writing it now

awesome user, post here first if you want any feedback before sending
also don't get discouraged if he doesn't reply right away cause I bet he gets insane amounts of mail

Keep this bumped lads, I gotta get some sleep

goodnight user

Dear Dr. Peterson,

I am writing to you with a plea for help. As you know from your recent clashes with the media and the administration at your own school, as well as the Lindsey Shepherd matter, freedom of speech is under attack on campuses both here and in the Untied States. I have long graduated university and am not involved in this movement in any way, but the reality of what is going on in this world both saddens and sickens me. There has been a recent political movement #MyBordersMyChoice taking place among young people on campuses across North America. This movement is based on placing purposely non offensive yet poignant anti immigration posters in public places, surely an activity protected under freedom of speech. Some of these schools, once considered bastions of political activism and freedom of speech when it favored politically correct ideas, have decided to clamp down on this poster campaign by labeling it "offensive" or "not inclusive". There is now a witch hunt going on, all over the continent, but specifically at St. John Fischer College in Rochester, NY. A person who placed these posters on campus is being sought for punishment by administration, led by college President Gerard Rooney. I an several other anonymous supporters are certain that if caught this student will be expelled, suspended, or perhaps worse.

1/2

I hereby plead with you to please offer assistance in this matter. You have gained a considerable amount of celebrity as well as intellectual clout not only with the online counter culture movements that are being stamped out by these administrators, but you know the experience of battling first hand with them. You have managed to step in and assist Lindsey Shepherd with her situation, and we plead with you to please use your considerable clout to speak out or otherwise help with this matter. Freedom of speech and expression is being stymied in all areas, and students are powerless to prevent heavy handed punishment for simply expressing their political opinions. We plead with you to please throw your considerable weight behind helping these students who will be unfairly persecuted.

With great remorse about the state of academia,

Already sent anons

By all accounts she's a basic bitch lefty, not a right-wing activist. Even if she's been moved right, she's probably not actually interested in enforcing your borders or reducing immigration.

bump

To be fair the people who posted it at AU had a NOVA stormer URL on it

bbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmp

holy shit user extremely well written and quickly too

can we keep in contact? if there is ever a really serious matter that requires a link to be made with someone important, you would be the perfect person (provided you view it as worth your effort)

Give me your throwaway email

BUMP! MEME JIHAD NOW

>I an several other anonymous supporters are certain that if caught this student will be expelled, suspended, or perhaps worse.

>I an several
>an

Proof read, son.

This is actually much more important than everyone here realizes. If we are to win this culture war, we need to not only launch effective attacks on the establishment, but also safely extract our "troops". If everyone who stands up is immediately hammered back down, than no one will dare join our movement. Conversely, if we can have campaigns like MBMC and IOTBW and get away with it, than people who would otherwise be on the sidelines will feel emboldened and join in.

You're a retard. International students always make up a big chunk of any student population. Not to mention they're programs are almost always more expensive. Of course the uni is gonna do everything to make them feel more welcome because they are literally their biggest source of income. How do you autistic faggots not get this? Did you honestly expect a different reaction?

This

any chance you have a plebbit or voat account?
I'm running an official MBMC account on both simply called u/mybordersmychoice
I check both often

if you sent me a message with a random password you just made up (obviously unrelated to any other password you currently have, ideally just random letters & numbers), I can post the password here for you to verify, to make sure it's you who messaged me (and not a shill)

I think it might be critical to stay in contact over the Jordan Peterson message so we can support /ourguy/ in SJFC

this *1000
no man gets left behind
keep pushing forward, keep attacking, never let up, give them no quarter
if one of your own gets in trouble during the attack, have their back 250%

No i dont use plebbit or voat. I'm an old guy i dont even know what voat is

When they needed the votes, And brainwashing gullible liberals into believing this is a problem

voat is the free speech alternative to reddit, it's great, that's where I hosted the official MBMC website (the only place I trusted):
voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2342909

okay I have another idea: I'll create an email right now and give it to you
you email your email address to it, AND some random password that you just made up

I will reply in this thread with the random password (but not your email) to verify that it's truly you, you just have to confirm in this thread

then I'll email you my real email, and delete the throw away I gave you

sorry if that sounds complicated but I think it's the best way to exchange emails without shills getting involved, even if they are lurking right now

here is the email address:
[email protected]

the second I receive your email and confirmation password I will save both and delete the temporary inbox, then post the password here for you to confirm

then I'll email you with my real email

sound good?

So we're going to hype up the president of SJFC as our fictional celebrated communist, totalitarian leader?

ok give me a few mins

no worries, I'll keep checking the temporary email
just make the password some random alphanumeric text

Sent you an email

The password was ShannonBriggs

ShannonBriggs confirmed

thanks I deleted it, kept the email

I'll email you now

check this out, live town hall meeting about MBMC:
youtube.com/watch?v=VllbXh4AfMU

Bump, hope you dont get caught user. This could have been me as I've been sticking these posters up on my campus too, they keep getting pulled down but nothings been announced by the staff or other students yet. Not sure whether to be happy or sad about that.

Ok cool await your response

Just started watching. Is this still about MBMC?

>plea
>plead
just tell him you want a personal army because a community college didn't like the mexican rape hand poster

Sup Forums is just a degenerate edgy teen board now. Theyd just reply NYPA then go back to masturbating to traps and furshit.

YES AHAHAHAHAH

One for all and all for one