Ueno did nothing wrong

prove me wrong

She was so head over heals for her husbando that she thought every bad thing he did was right.

She should have fuck Ishida in the elementary school.

She feels human at least.
The movie could be summed up like so.

Mio, Reina, Naoka and Mitsuki are all equally wonderful

Ueno is a realistic yandere, none of that crap we get usually.

Ueno herself proves you wrong. She says that everything she does backfires. So even if we excuse every bad thing she did, she is still a failure by her own accord.

Can't, you're right.
>She is the only person in the whole story that doesn't see Mute as something below human
>She treats Mute as an equal, even to the point of recognizing her as a rival and making her accountable for her mistakes
>Slapped the suicide out of Mute
>Not Kawai
>Successful career far away from the suicidal couple

>you will never see kawai and ueno bully reina
>you will never see reina hit the two in the face with her autistm strength

I'm gay for Ueno

Things to like about Ueno

>honest
>loyal to her husbando
>knows how to banter
>sexy slender body
>best thighs
>uninterested eyes
>cute mannerisms
>great onee-chan to her little bros

>honest
>but teacher it was Ishida all along didn't do nuff

Doing things right and getting a bad result is possible. It all depends on the people around her (since the story is based on social interactions).
So yeah, she did everything right and yet it all backfired at her, because everyone around her is either an idiot, crazy and suicidal, or straight up inhuman.

Ishida really was a little shit, uh.

>banter
>YOU FUCKING BITCH CUNT $^$&@ SHIT @$@%* FUCK SLAP SLAP

Is there a release with subs for the sings language?

A S H I T
S
H
I
T

>thin skinned yank can't handle the banter
Every single time.

oh no, it was her banter

Gentlemen, how do we fix KnK's sotry?

She abandoned her crush for seven years and was too afraid to help him when he was in trouble. How is that yandere? She feels like an athentic teenage girl to me, except a little less devious.

You deserve death for exposing my husband.

Ueno love story

She's completely destructive in her love for the guy, to the point of hurting even him.

Ueno is fine and all but could we perhaps discuss some other girls which were also really cute

Most likely to end up in prison.

We remove Ishida and most male characters
Then we make Ueno yuribaiting with Shoko

Kawai did nothing wrong and I bet she is into ballbusting.

I wasn't referring to Kawai, she's shit

>elemetary school plot stays the same
>Shouko is resentful and MC has to actually work hard to get her forgiveness
>Shouko gets way more character development and learns to become less of a doormat throughout the story
>MC is actually Ueno
>after Ueno and Shouko became proper friends, Ishida shows up
>Ueno learns that Shouko is in love with Ishida
>Ueno keeps sabotaging their relationship and she hates herself for it
>after Shouko's lovesickness reached a certain point, Ueno confesses everything and helps them get together
>story ends with Ueno and Sahara saying goodbye to their friends as they move to Tokyo

Sahara 's freckles are very cute and she's a nice girl.

I can't stop thinking about her, lads

This is true. Her designs in anime are great, much better in manga. I didn't care for her greatly in the manga but in the movie she's the cutest thing ever. I want my own socially awkward tall girl.

Yuzuru is the cutest. I love tomboys. She is also the only female character who unironically didn't do anything wrong.

I think she looks too much like a boy personally. I think as a character she's interesting because she is a lot of what Ishida wanted to be and is, which is why he gets so mad at her in the bridge scene.

Now I don't remember, but was she bullied by him before she left, or was it only the girls?

Go away, Sup Forums.

Was she developed much more in the manga?

Yeah except shes literally reduced to a husk of her former self. They don't even bring up the fact that shes super into fashion. Aside from Ueno, Shoko, Ishida, and the tubby one all the characters might as well not even be in the story.

It's a two hours movie, you have to cut things and you don't need to know she's into fashion.

simple,
>let Shouko died in her last suicide attempt on the balcony and Ishida failed to save her.
>Nishimom and Yuzuru left their apartment and never seen again.
>Ishida is dead inside for real and lived as a hollow shell.
10 years latter,
>Ishida still can't move on, but tried to support his mom and his sister family while stayed single man. He was still in contact with Ueno and they had passionate hate sex on occasions with her calling out his loser ass ever time they met(he dated some other women but it never went anywhere of course)
>incidentally he bump into Yuzuru, who now is a fine maiden, had her own life and already got over her death sis.
>they have a long ass conversation in a cafe shop or sth, about their life, the other friends, and about Shouko.
>Finally the meeting with Yuzura again did help him with his depression. She then disappear like they never know each other,
>That night, Ishida dreamed of loli Shouko, with her hand sight saying "I forguve you"
>Wake up with an unshackle heart, Ishida stared at his phone, and decided to call Ueno.

If I remember correctly, most of Yuzuru's important scenes were included in the movie. Other characters got a lot more cut than she did.

I can think of only two important Yuzuru scenes that weren't included in the movie: she cutting her own hair in order to become what her mother wanted Shouko to be. Her fight with the boys who bullied Shouko. I believe it was said in the movie why she takes photos of dead animals, right?

>I believe it was said in the movie why she takes photos of dead animals, right?
It was shown. I wanted to know because she seems really fucked up and we don't exactly know why.

Interesting. But why did he call Ueno exactly?

to tell her I love you

It was integral to her character tho, it showed she had the confidence to express herself and wear daring things. Plus besides one reference that you could easilly missed you wouldn't even know how she deals with Ueno all the time since they both focus on fashion. I get it tho, and for the 2 hour run time they had its probably the best it could be.

A big improvement would be cutting or at least reducing the role of comic relief turd head. None of his antics were particularly funny, his movie is a very dumb reason for all of them to be together (no wonder it was cut from the anime) and he often ruins Ishida's character development because he does things for Ishida which Ishida himself should gain the coruage to do. He also feels too unnatural in a story that is otherwise filled with believable characters who feel more real than the average manga/anime character.

So in your version of the story, he doesn't allow himself to be with Ueno because he still feels guilty about what they did in the past. He basically tells himself "no I am not allowed to have a happy life, especially not with my former parter in crime" and that's why he pushes Ueno away? What about Ueno herself? Do we see her truly regretting what she did or does she just get the bowl by having her rival conveniently dying? That's would be shit if you ask me.

Ueno is a cute, A CUTE

She was an unwelcome guest that ruined everyone's quality of life, it's no wonder she got bullied. The adults made the decision for them, while the teacher left the kids to deal with the consequences. It was almost unanimous that she wasn't welcome, but of course they would be punished for it so it was also almost unanimous that they needed a scapegoat.

She is great too. Her short clip in the ending where they showed faces of the characters was beyond cute.
That's true, but at least the designs were great.

I agree in the manga he was annoying, but I actually enjoyed him in the film. His comic relief comes at the perfect time and never outstays its welcome.

I don't ship them but I think it would be more interesting than Tamako Love Story.

Is Sup Forums so obsessed with Ueno purely because she is supposed to be the character you dislike and Sup Forums loves to buck the trend or what is the reason? The things people tell me they like about her are always very vague, if it isn't completely about how she looks.

Ueno love story the movie when?

>She isnt Shoko Nishimiya
Well I guess she isn't best girl then

>She treats Mute as an equal
HAHAHAHA she humiliate and beat the shit the mute girl, where this is being equal?

yeah both of them felt guilty, tried to find comfort with each other while can't be lovers for real. Well I can say he will help her get over deaf girl too latter after the call

She didn't ruin their quality of life, at all. We don't see how the class reacts to her outside of few characters and people shutting up about the bullying.

If you mean that one beat down, then yes, because Mute fucking deserved it. Everyone else would just brush it off as "Oh well, she is disabled, we can't really put her in her place, right?".

Did you forget to read the rest of the post.

How would she react if you approached and hugged her from the back, while noisily sniffing her neck?

Not just Sup Forums, there are a lot of Ueano lovers out there because she did receive a lot of development and she is very likable. Most people who dislike her only do so because of muh Shouko.
And yes, she is very cute, which helps a lot.

She'd slap you either way. Ishida or not.

She kicks you in the nuts and stomps repeatedly

>guest
No she was a fellow student who had just as much a right to be there as everybody else did. Refugees aren't guests either. Nor are they students. They are people in need who are guaranteed to be protected by the constitution of several countries and those who are against asylum or the basic principle of equality before the law are enemies of the constitution.

>that ruined everyone's quality of life
Hyperbole in both cases. Shouko's dependence on help and her bad singing are minor annoyances. With regard to refugees, it is true that there are big costs involved with taking proper care of them. However, it's actually the aforementioned public enemies who cause overall more damage.

>It was almost unanimous that she wasn't welcome
Yes. And this is equivalent to the refugee crisis how? I hope you don't think that public enemies are in the majority just because you happen to frequent certain filter bubbles online

>it was also almost unanimous that they needed a scapegoat.
Again, how is that in any way shape or form related to the refugee crisis?

Stabbity stab on the pancreas. Then, if she liked you she will nurse you and then hug you.

>she did receive a lot of development

She literally had one chapter of reflecting what she did and even in that chapter she is not shown developing. There is only a minor hint of development when she signs "baka". I admit that the character had a lot of potential, but it was not used. After she read Shouko's letter out loud, I expected those two to have a meaningful conversation for the first time. But they didn't. Ueno activated her tard rage and beat up everybody in sight.

Like this.

I like to think she kissed him.

Fatfags btfo

She probably did a lot more.

Are uenofags masochists?

Coming from her I would not be surprised.

I think I get Ishida now.

I'd totally spend my time looking down if I get to stare at those glorious thighs

She literally beat the shit out of a handicapped girl

Who deserved it.

My biggest gripe with the story is that we were never shown Shouko forgiving and accepting herself. For all we know, she still thinks that she deserved everything that happened to her at the very end. She still apologizes to Ueno instead of standing up for herself.

What does she thinks of Yuzuru then?

>people deserve being beaten for being depressed

inb4 "she endangered Ishida" although there was literally no way of knowing that he would magically appear in the appartment to save her.

not sure what you mean

So if I disagree with your behavior, beating you up and humiliating you is treating you as an equal? You guys went crazy after Trump became president.
Nishimiya is weak and insecure. That's all. Not enough reason to be treated like crap.

It seems that KnK taught people that it's correct to blame the victim.

People who have no consideration for other's feelings are assholes. And assholes deserve a smack once in a while to straight up.
She knew Ishida cared for her, she knew her sister loved her, yet she decided to throw herself out of a balcony.

>You guys

normie spotted please go

She's right you know

Are all Ueno threads this toxic?

Somebody explain Toshi to me.

>gets bullied as a kid
>dreams of meeting the people who bullied him as adults and taking care of their kids

Why? How are these things related? And is it implied that he is a pedo after saying that he loves kids more than his GF?

>She knew Ishida cared for her, she knew her sister loved her, yet she decided to throw herself out of a balcony
BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT THAT SHE BRINGS MORE SUFFERING TO THEM THAN JOY.

She was depressed, she did not kill herself because she wanted revenge. What the fuck, people.

It's not that it's ok to beat people, rather is that Ueno would have treated anyone else in the same way. Treating as an equal only means treating said person as you would treat anyone else.
Anyway, she did deserve a smack or two for trying to kill herself. Giving no fucks to other people's feelings also makes you a bitch, being depressed or deaf doesn't excuse her on that part.

he wants to make sure the bully gene dies with his tormentors by shaping their kids

I don't know, in the manga he gave me a really psychopath vibe.

He doesn't want shit people to educate the next generation.

It's the creepy as fuck eyes

The scapegoat part is unrelated, besides probably being the future.

The class are the people who have to deal with them in their daily lives, the adults are the government which lets them in without a care, as they're not gonna be the ones with refugees next to their homes and the teacher is not gonna be the one who has to stop playing because the deaf kid wants to join and anything fun has to be scrapped.
If you don't like guest you can use intruder.
Higher laws are the reason why the kids blamed it all on the MC, they weren't allowed to be outraged just like europeans aren't, as nobody is interested in their side of the argument.
All the people who are feeling the actual consequences of the situation don't like it, look at how calais or Nice voted, it's no wonder that the majority won't feel these consequences until it's too late and are now welcoming them.

Never really understood why he was glued to Kawai. When he throws his hypothetical at her, it's obvious that he knows how full of shit Kawai is. Does he try to reform her?

>the one who uses normie is frogposter
Like a clockwork
Also go out of Sup Forums, faggot.

Shoko = Yuzu > Sahara > Ueno > shit > Kawai

This listing is objective and cannot be argued against.

They're all bad in their own way.