ANGLOS STAY THE FUCK OUT OF SOUTH AFRICA

AFRIKANERS DO NOT FORGIVE AND WE DO NOT FORGET THE ANGLO BOER WAR AND WHAT YOU DID TO US.

YOUR MOTIVES ARE CLEAR, YOU WANT TO SOW CONFLICT SO YOU CAN STEAL OUR COUNTRY A SECOND TIME!!!

I'm white and I, like other non-rich whites will be voting EFF.

FACT: Only 2% of whites own farms.

Rich Farm owning elites have made houses and everything else too expensive for normal working WHITE people. Both DA and ANC are CORRUPT and in the pocket of big business and can't be trusted.

Fact: Most whites in SA are killed by other whites
Fact: Farm murder victims are majority black farm workers 5 to 1 but people with agendas count them as white.

Fuck the filthy corrupt DA and ANC. White controlled DA have destroyed the WHITE middle class in the Western Cape where they've been in charge for most of the last 20 years. This has caused WHITES to join the EFF
Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=MmfXjPDpVZg

1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

iol.co.za/capeargus/news/capes-crazy-housing-prices-hitting-middle-class-10230740
iol.co.za/capeargus/news/effects-of-woodstock-evictions-still-continue-10399583
youtube.com/watch?v=w1M4ciYOzgE
africacheck.org/2017/05/08/analysis-calculating-farm-murder-rate-sa-near-impossible/
youtube.com/watch?v=OwNi83P95LI
news24.com/Columnists/GuestColumn/the-da-cannot-defend-its-indefensible-visit-to-israel-20170119
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Leon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2/2

98% of whites DON'T OWN FUCKING FARMS!!!
WHY ARE YOU ANGLOS SO OBSESSED WITH FUCKING RICH FARMERS????

Fuck those rich assholes. They make BILLIONS from us 80000 WHITES live in squatter camps while the elite ride in their Lamborginis.

Why should we be paying the same amount for fruit grown in our province run by the white DA as the people who buy it in Europe? Explain the ripoff economics behind that!

What's happening in South Africa is rich WHITE ELITES are buying up all our properties and forcing us out of homes where our families have lived for generations to make way for rich WHITE foreigners. THAT'S WHY 80000 OF US LIVE IN SQUATTER CAMPS TODAY!!!
Proof: iol.co.za/capeargus/news/capes-crazy-housing-prices-hitting-middle-class-10230740
Proof: iol.co.za/capeargus/news/effects-of-woodstock-evictions-still-continue-10399583

South Africa is no longer a Black and white issue. It's about economics and the small rich minority are fucking all the middle class whites and the poor of all races.

DA Whites are being voted into power all over the country by BLACKS and poor whites are voting in BLACKS in the EFF.

Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=w1M4ciYOzgE

The farm murder numbers are inflated and fake. All statistics prove that the majority killed on farms are not white but they are magically added as whites by people with an agenda to destroy all whites in South Africa.

WHY THE OBSESSION WITH JUST 2% OF WHITE SOUTH AFRICANS???

YOU ANGLOS ARE PUSHING THIS FAKE AGENDA ALL DAY EVERY DAY!!!

africacheck.org/2017/05/08/analysis-calculating-farm-murder-rate-sa-near-impossible/

youtube.com/watch?v=OwNi83P95LI

OK Sup Forums lets see whose (((really))) under that meme flag

Already proved myself in the previous thread

what have food ever done to you commie?

Post nose

lmao what a buttblasted commie babynigger

>d. Alerjic Too FuDDDD Gommunist

FUCK YOU ELITE BOOTLICKERS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Cape Town - Cape Town's housing prices have increased to such an extent that middle class families with good incomes are finding it almost impossible to afford a roof over their heads.

>The city is ranked third for the highest housing prices in the world. The other two cities are Shanghai and Vancouver.

>“Cape Town is facing an urban housing affordability crisis. The housing prices in Cape Town are crazy.

>“It is increasing with as much as 16% in Cape Town and on the Atlantic Seaboard with 22%. Middle-class people cannot afford this. Working-class people can’t afford to stay in the city

well that what you get when you're electing a nog

posting pics of commie cucks

white/colored people want to get away from niggers and will pay good money to avoid them

meanwhile in Johannesburg

Imagine having to fucking live in South Africa.

Do you belong to the tribe with the large noses?

THE WHITE DA HAS BEEN RUNNING THE WESTERN CAPE FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS!!!

At least do some research before commenting!!!!

Proves nothing. Post picture of nose from the side.

show me your flag first faggot.

Post with a South Africa flag if you want us to believe you, otherwise kill yourself like the lying communist piece of literal shit we all know you are.

> live in south africa as an average white person
> expecting your life not to be shit, even though there will always be exploitative investors or nigs causing your problems

I honestly don't know what to tell you. I believe that on a subconscious level you might already realize that you're a massive fucking retard for staying there, but I can't be sure and I don't really care enough to find out. Keep blogposting on a mongolian basket weaving forum about it though.

FUCK YOUR NOSE

EFF SUPPORTS PALESTINE NOT ISRAEL!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THE DA ARE THE PARTY IN THE POCKET OF ISRAEL

news24.com/Columnists/GuestColumn/the-da-cannot-defend-its-indefensible-visit-to-israel-20170119

DA FORMER LEADER IS MARRIED TO AN IDF ISRAELI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Leon

What a surprise, an antifa faggot shilling on Sup Forums. Truly a momentous occasion. Alert the fucking presses senpai.

You're too retarded to even know how to use a South Africa flag proxy. Think about that while you slit your wrists.

THE RICH WILL PAY FOR WHAT THEY DID TO US

your flag mate.

Fuck isreal you nigger. Palestine anyday.

For once: "Let them in"

You don't have to. Just go to any of your major cities.

fuck off commie fag

YOU FUCKERS ONLY CARE ABOUT RICH FUCKING FARMERS WHO MAKE UP JUST 2% OF ALL WHITE SOUTH AFRICANS.

YOU DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT HOW THEY ARE FUCKING THEIR OWN PEOPLE OVER!!!

same as in every other country, communism wont solve shit itll just make things worse

Sage goes in all fields, and fuck any newfag that comments to this shit thread.

please..
your flag

WE CAN'T AFFORD THESE FUCKING PRICES!!!

flag.

SAYS THE PERSON LIVING IN THE COUNTRY PROPPED UP BY COMMUNIST CHINESE MONEY!!!

flag.