Shingeki no Kyojin

So you are telling me that I am not able to take that poor little goddess's virginity anymore?

Endgame right here, brothers.

Armins or Christas?

Annie is love.
Annie is life.
Annie is a miracle of the universe.
Annie may have done some things wrong, but she is still a beautiful person inside and out.

bort

Why not both? Reiner's double personality crisis has pretty much confirmed that he is both into men and women. His soldier side being after women and his warrior side being after men.

Reiner is so handsome.

BRYH a best.

how did Bert fight better against Mikasa when Reiner is the better fighter?

bort was said to have mastered every skill he was taught, his only problem is that he is cowardly and indecisive, which he managed to get over during this mission, so he was much more competent than Reiner for once

I love Annie and I love you.

if i see this one more time I swear to god

I wish we'd get a clear explanation on how different titan types work. It's still not clear whether it's just the serum taken like Eod and Eren's hardening implied or if it's dependant on which one of the nine shifters you get, like the whole cart/jaw/beast thing implies.

This. Honestly people make Bert seem a lot more pathetic than he really is. The guy's talented as fuck, he was ranked 3rd for fucks sake in the 104th. The only problem with him was his indecisiveness. And once he got over that he was able to repel even Mikasa in human form. I'd even say he's the better shifter compared to Reiner but he couldn't do much since his Titan is shit at combat. Bert should've gotten the Armored, he would've performed better.

Annie is cute with kitties.

>Zeke and Pieck hang around alot
>Two tents
>Four Warriors
>"WHOOOOSH"

Reiner isn't the best fighter,he doesn't even likes to fight,the 104th cadets thought he was the best fighter brecause of his size.
Annie is the best fighter,Bert is the second one and Reiner is the third one.But Bert was supposed to be the skillest one of the trio.

Reiner mentioned how he was supposed to be the strongest too, so I assumed he got the colossal because it's the titan that takes the heaviest toll on the user.

End right here, newfag.

>Forgot about this

I know the futures plot twist of SNK
> GRIM REMINDER MARLEY
> Annie wake and up and will be eaten by Hanji, Sasha, or Jean(?)
> The 9 titan. This supposed horrifying titan willl be the counterattack to Eren, Armin, Annie and Wall Titans

Take a capture of this post. I'm pretty sure of this

Yeah. Also the Colossal is just not designed for close combat. It's no wonder he lost in Shiganshina. He was forced to fight in a role that didn't suit his Titan. The Colossal would've been better as a siege unit (knocking down walls or throwing rocks from afar) than a close combat unit. Zeke should've been the one in there with Reiner while Bert should've been the one throwing rocks at the SL. Levi would have a harder time killing him with all that steam as well. Zeke got their roles all messed up.

MARRY ME!!! BECOME THE KING REINER

how about neko annie?

good to see you again troll user

What will you so faggit?

Please let it be Jean. I would pay to see him ''eat Annie''. He would probably fuck her first but when he hears of Marco's death she will be brutally eaten by him.

Pigner pls.

I want to have a threesome with Annie and Hisu. Throw in Dina as well actually. It'd definitely be hot as fuck.

That is also good.

Falco will inherit the beast titan. The beast takes the shape of the animal that represents its owner.
Zeke was always into monkeys.
Falco is pretty damn obvious.

Don't touch Eren's wife!

You are just jealous because you didn't get to cum on Hisu's face when he was still undercover.

we know you like blonde blue eyed midgets eren, know need to confess

>Falcon of the Millenium.

Delete this. Eren only needs a loyal Ackerman waifu by his side. All homewreckers need to fuck right off. Go join Annie in that crystal of hers.

But Reiner has already taken her virginity. She has already been touched.

Pic related, but Gabi is better since she actually likes him

Blocks your path

Reminder that anime will have an original ending and will show LH and EM in all it´s glory.

>Armin and Eren defeat Zeke
>Manlet kills Bert but gets fried and dies
>Erwin wins the serumbowl and gets the beast titan.
I'd be ok with that.

Falco is loyal, he'll probably be a dog.

They relied on the nuclear bomb ability of Bert, and it worked since he got rid of all units except the main cast.

You never did that, Pigner.

OH FUCK
Here is the Winged titan
BRAVO ISAYAMA

>uses Ymir as her slave
>fucks Reiner
>makes Eren her boytoy

Why is Hisu such a slut?

How can you prove what hasn't been explained in the story yet? Huh, user?

2 out of those 3 never happened. Can you guess which ones?

>and it worked since he got rid of all units except the main cast.
plot armor strong enough to tank a nuke. That is impressive stuff desu. Our pure little moe burrito deserved better.

No m8,Zeke created main plans and second plans if thing had gone different,all of them could have thinked for themselfs but they should have deal with the consequences of their acts.He let me tell you.

His titan is supposed to be a thermo nuclear bomb and a damage dealer,Reiner was suposed to kill the horses ant then regroup with Zeke,then his plans changed to gather the SC and then call for Bert,he would have survived will Eren would be knocked out and the others would haved died.Bert was supposed to attack SC of the others side of the walls by trowing houses at them from one flank while Zeke trow rocks at them from the opposite flank.
Bert could't trow rocks since he was too big to grab them.

Who knows how it would have ended if Bert haved choosed to kill the SC inside of the walls instead of saving Reiner.

I was on the other thread too.

Not of single one happened. Your statement is still correct though

This is obviously what will happen. But in order for it to occur, they need to get rid of Reiner, Gabi, Colt and Zeke. I wonder how badly Eren is gonna fuck up Marley.

>I was on the other thread too.
I wasn't tho

>Bert couldn't throw rocks since he was too big to grab them.
I'm not disagreeing with the concept of your post, but I am tired of this meme. Bert can throw houses.

To be fair Zeke could've achieved something similar as well by throwing houses around once he's inside the walls. Sure it might not be as effective at Bert's nuke, but he definitely would've killed many scouts as well. And overall he's more suited to fighting inside the walls. Once Bert got thrown in, he pretty much became a giant stationary target. The scouts just had to wait until he exhausts his steam then kill him. Zeke would've performed better in a small space like that. But then again, for plot purposes, Bert had to be the one in there so he could lose and get eaten.

Moblit was created only so Hanji could live while not making it seem like a massive ass pull. His purpose is already completed.

Reiner is a pure maiden.

Reiner's the strongest of them and pretty good at basically everything. Bert is more skilled than Reiner but indecisive. And Annie is more skilled as a fighter than the two, but she has a delicate build. But as a Titan it doesn't matter, because 14 and 15 meter are about the same height. And Colossal Titan has to be used tactically because of its size.

Honestly plot armor is the only reason a lot of the main cast survived Bert's nuke. The red shirts died because they had no plot armor while someone like Armin with tons of plot armor on him can survive being fried alive and dropped from over 50 meters onto a hard roof. Bert's nuke should've killed even Hange honestly since the delay between Moblit pushing her into the well and the explosion wasn't that long.

>there are animeonlys that still think Zeke was throwing Titans over the wall
>there are animeonlys that didn't understand that Reiner killed Marco
>there are animeonlys who thought Reiner talking about getting promoted was about getting promoted in his Titan Clan
Why are they so fucking stupid?

Oh,the last one was cool.

Zeke was better on the outside since he didn't had a good protection,Bert was supposed to leveled and kept the preassure with his hot steam and size.Zeke was at good distance to his pitches.
If their roles was switched thing could have been worse,Bert had to walk to the walls while the SC could have been safe inside of the houses or could run away from the walls,Zeke and Pieck would be vulnerable inside of the walls and Zeke had to grab chunck of the walls to kill them,but they would have more cover.Bert could't get to Shiganshina.

Bert should have leveled that whole place or Reiner could had killed the horses ant then regroup with Zeke,then Zeke could have trow him insede of the walls(but the ones inside of the walls would have get out).

When a group is larger, the number of dumb people rise as well

my prediction
>not so grim reminder, Eren sympathizes with warriors
>flashback showing what happened during the time skip
>they find a way to get Annie out of crystal, Annie redemption
>9th titan is coming to the story only after like 10-20 chapter, big plot twist.

Yeah,preatty damn much this.They are all good since they were trained since they were childrens,but all of them have their diferences and unique traits.

Kek.

Bert, according to Reiner, had the most powerful Titan of them all.

Yeah, like I said, your post was good. All I wanted to say is that the CT probably can throw things, not that he should have been. I see people claiming he can't all the time, and it irritates me a bit.

this is carefully thought out but I can only type some vague thoughts or the chances that I'm entirely wrong rise.

>"Oh wow, they watched Marco die and didn't do anything to help him."
made me want to die desu

It's retarded as fuck.

>Probably
>Maybe
>We still don't know for what she is fighting for,it's beacause of her father,Marley or something else
>He may be a Titan used to cause terror on the battlerfield

that'd be TOO perfect and therefore kinda boring

Hongo OUT

Bert's virginity? I'm pretty sure Reiner took his already.

Oh...he can,but probably not with the same precision as Zeke.But he could have been some sort of morter or "bomb trower",he probably could have caused a lot of damage if he had the right materials.

Jesus fucking Christ,how dumb can someone be?

Reminder that Eren will send his memories back in time and he will stop Reiner, Annie and Bert the very moment he meets them for the "first" time.

>Doing the most pointless thing possible.
Sasuga Ere.

I really don't see Eren sympathizing with the warriors at all to be honest. If he still wishes to avenge his mother's death he'll consider the warriors and Marley by extension as his enemy. If he's matured a bit, maybe he'll try and avoid civilian casualties in Liberio but there's no way he'll try and spare the warriors given the chance.

the time loop theory is as shitty as the MC of the series

thank you

Don't call Eren shitty, he's cute and lovely and 10/10 husbando material. I'd date him anyday.

fuck off faggot

I tried to remove the Moiré effect on this picture

>civilian casualties
Seeing Stohess, he don't give a single fuck about civilian casualties. And that was with the wallists.

Bert > Annie > Eren > Reiner

Are they that guilty though? they were just brainwashed kids, which is why so many people are sympathizing with BR. Even Reiner admits that if he knew how people behind the walls were they wouldn´t have done that.

Here is the result of my work
Let me know what you think about it

Like a trans trying to remove his dick to become a girl, you failed.

Hansamu~

Playing dress up is very cute.

I would give her something tasty and sweet to eat.

>Kill her dead before pissing and shitting on it

Just draw it again,

You think that matters to Eren?

If he really wants to avenge his mother,he needs to destroy the world and his people,because titans are Eldians,Marley sent the Eldians to Paradis,the "Organic source" created the titans,the paths send titans,his father was also responsable.
If Eren really matured,he needs to realised that this is not something you can "fix",it is human nature and it will happen again.