Why are hispanic people so unbelievably fucking delusional?

Why are hispanic people so unbelievably fucking delusional?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poorhouse#Poor_farms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

los parásitos en el agua los retardan

Pinche Mexicanos, ojala que los regresan a Mexico!

RETARDO, RETARDIS. RETARDNARNIA,RETARDVILLE, AND RETARDCITY

Most illegals don't give a shit about the news coverage and in all honesty won't be impacted. If anyone thinks there will be no more illegal housekeepers or dishwashers in the US they're delusional.

hurr nobody to harvest meanwhile farmers already hedging on automated harvesting because there is already a labor shortage. Nobody fucking cares about immigrant harvesters. That shit will be all robotic within 5 years and most of it is already.

Are white millennials going to take their places in construction and the fields?

It is a legitimate question.

No just actual legal immigrants like poles and slavs

see
the argument is shit. Harvesting is 95% automated already.

It's not just Hispanic people, pretty much everybody is schizo levels of delusional. It's probably because we evolved to live in 100 person tribes.

Not immediately, but we will be able to reinstitute vocational training in schools.

Most of us could give two shits about a dip in GDP if it means we get our country, communities, and institutions back.

Wetback labor only takes up entry level positions that are worked by high school/college kids. Culture will also shift when the Jews have less power and ability to tell kids that learning a trade is bad. Wages will rise, costs for things will likely increase somewhat. IDC, this my country and it was founded by my ancestors. It is not an economic zone to be harvested by foreigners and foreign interest.

No, women want to do that now because of equality.

Who do you think was doing those jobs prior to their invasion?

legitimate question

I wish we were gassing mexicans instead of sending them back honestly. Would create a lot of jobs

I think he means the millenials really wouldnt do those jobs, cause their cucks and all they do is jack off and eat soy.

1st generation Mexicans work in the fields and doing construction. Their spoiled millennial and Gen Z kids act exactly like Americans. They usually don't even speak spanish in my experience.

They like to claim credit for their parents' hard work while doing jack shit themselves, which makes them exactly like blacks and whites.

They are truly spoiled mutts like the rest of us. Assimilation complete.

Already am.

t. electrician

I would rather do the drywall myself in residential work, paco fucks everything up.

Mexicans really have an inflated sense of worth. They actually believe that I wouldn't be able to eat or cross a river if they weren't here

I would work that job for free.

Get lost, Jorge. Do you know how many Millennials would go out and pick strawberries if they would get paid a good wage and not be undercut by masses of cheap labor? We gringos were just starving to death back before the Mexicans swarmed us.

They don't act like Americans. They either become cholos or go to college and become vehement marxists almost always

>america is a shithole country
>DON'T DEPORT US AMIGO

it's all basically automated already. This is now a feats of engineering thread.

Its funny when a Domininigger asks the question. I know, its hard to believe people are actually willing to work when your country is populated by niggers

STOP SAYING HISPANIC THEY ARE MEXICANS

THE REST OF THE ACTUAL LATINOS HATE THE NIGGER TIER MEXICANS! STOP CONFLATING THE TWO GROUPS

Mexicans are white

Construction is a white man's game. Source: Western civilization.

In my experience Mexicans work hard but they're not very exact. We'll all be better off without them.

>build an economy that requires nigger-tier labor
>think that you can just get rid of modern day nigger workers and everything will be just be fine
It's Amerifats that are delusional.

So after we collapse, they can just come back, and take over. The plan is for them to go back, and then return after the collapse an become el kangz.

>They either become cholos or go to college and become vehement marxists almost always
Yep.

>beaners invented farming
>beaners invented food

who taught them this? the democrats?

>gets angry by an online comment

There are people like that in every race or in whatever made up division

Yes. Apparently Mexicans are just so hard working and valuable that millions flee their impoverished broken country everyday just to live among the whites who apparently can't even construct bridges without their help

Yes. However, they will not accept shit pay and they will not be kept in squalor and filth. We need to look out for our white workers.

>turk rape baby
>hasn't heard of something called automation

jesus christ, join us in the 21st century you fucking mongoloid

Because they’re Mexicans.

Our economy isn't dependent upon them, it's subsidized by them.

Whites don't go into trades because they'll inevitably be outcompeted by an illegal willing to lay carpet worse than they can, for 50 cents a yard. When your competition seems to thrive off of, and be willing to live in squalor-tell me how you'd compete. They've successfully driven down wages for big corporate interests. There was a time that home builders were mostly small shops.

Big business got the government involved and fucked them all over.

auto strawberry picker

Pretty cool, shame is monsanto jewish food

El Kangz of what? A collapsed country? Who the fuck would want to be there?

>liberals: We need livable wages
>liberals: You would never survive without Mexican cheap labor

When I working in roofing and electrical most of the jobs regarding roofing was fixing what some Home Depot parking lot hires fucked up

I remember reading about how they thought whites could never pick all the cotton themselves. Then Eli Whitney invents the Cotton gin. Amazing how that works.

Same way we replaced niggers there Jose.

Almost like they want people to be poor and dependent on government gibs.

Agriculture automation engineering seems like it would be a pretty fantastic field to be in. It's like automation engineering but you get to be outside some of the time and work with plants.

Please, Mexicans are bottom tier Hispanics- right next too Cubans

True true

the comment sections on YouTube are filled with the worst that humanity has to offer

Cotton gins don't actually pick the cotton.

That's not really how being an engineer works. You're usually sitting in an office drawing sketchups and plans for some technicians to build for you

Cubans are easily much more preferable than Mexicans and to be honest Mexicans are a step up from Puerto Ricans and Dominicans. Not that I really enjoy the company of any of these groups, though.

The force is strong with this one

>right next too
Cuba has one of the highest literacy rates in the world.
You wouldn't make the cut.

Mass triggering seems to have ensued.

This is the harsh reality of the modern american male.

You really should just carpet bomb the mexican controlled areas, but that would require leadership.

You're going to need to actually go and see how well your prototypes shake trees/pick strawberries/shuck corn at some point in the development cycle.

low IQ, underdeveloped brown race.

Does it really need any more explanation than that? Latin America is only marginally more significant than Africa, the two most inferior races being the reason why.

They have the mental capacity of children, you are basically talking to a 35 year old kid.

Somebody will. Someone built shit and did it really well before beaner fucks showed up here with their lazy attitudes and shoddy workmanship.

why do mexicans think america is communist without them?

we have many white americans ready for work the mexiniggers only flooded through in the 80 and 90's

They do absolute shit work. But hey, they do it cheap, and you can count on them to showshow up and not call off.

I know that, and you know that...but, stupid shitskins think that if they took over, the place would be just as prosperous and wealthy as it was when the whites were around.When an area becomes completely filled with Mexicans, it is just as filthy and disgusting and human trashy as Mexico, except with expensive, white subsidized hospitals and schools. They are truly delusional. But, what else can shitskins do? Just accept it, and admit their inferiority? Or, pretend that all of their shortcomings are due to a conspiracy by whites? When reality becomes too painful to bear, one retreats into delusion and fantasy.

this. It's actually very interesting field. There are so many types of machines involved, and a ton of $.

Such is life. Beans will always be beans.

I can’t stop watching this gif

i was working roofing for a big company in NJ .... these guys worked hard listened to everything i said .. but collected benifits while their wives had a under the table job and their were 4 families doing this living in a 2 bedroom apartment sometimes 1 , then they send most their money back to their central south american homeland and leave to live off the hog in 15 to 20 years back to their homes like kings .... FUCK THEM I LOVE THE DUDES I WORKED WITH BUT I TOLD THEM THIS WAS SCUM ANS THIS TOTALLY TURNED ME OFF OF FEELING SORRY FOR THESE CHEATS... MY COUNTRY GIVES IN RETURN THEY STAY AND LOOK FOR CITIZENSHIP BUT THEY TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN AND THIS IS NOT TO MENTION THE HOSPITAL BILLS AMERICANS HAVE TO PAY FOR THEIR INJURIES AND CHILD BEARING AND CHILD HEALTH CARE .... FUCK THEM!!!!!

>he believes the cuban memes
Nigger, those niggers can't even fucking speak Spanish, they're all niggers over there prepretending to work in the sugar fields.

>spics actually think we need them
Fucking amazing
Yes I want my country to become 56% el goblino la creatura de Americana

hes right, but hes unironically what Dostoevsky so famously said in his work the Grand Inquistior, "“In the end they will lay their freedom at our feet and say to us, Make us your slaves, but feed us.”

stupid mexishits are slaves to money.

Yes, bring back Poor Farms

>Often the poorhouse was situated on the grounds of a poor farm on which able-bodied residents were required to work; such farms were common in the United States in the 19th and early 20th centuries. A poorhouse could even be part of the same economic complex as a prison farm and other penal or charitable public institutions. Poor farms were county- or town-run residences where paupers (mainly elderly and disabled people) were supported at public expense.

>The farms declined in use after the Social Security Act took effect in 1935, with most disappearing completely by about 1950.

>Most were working farms that produced at least some of the produce, grain, and livestock they consumed. Residents were expected to provide labor to the extent that their health would allow, both in the fields and in providing housekeeping and care for other residents. Rules were strict and accommodations minimal.

>Poor farms were the origin of the U.S. tradition of county governments (rather than cities, townships, or state or federal governments) providing social services for the needy within their borders; the federal government did not participate in social welfare for over 70 years following the 1854 veto of the Bill for the Benefit of the Indigent Insane by Franklin Pierce. This tradition has continued and is in most cases codified in state law, although the financial costs of such care have been shifted in part to state and federal governments.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poorhouse#Poor_farms

Interesting stuff

They took the farmers out of the farm and gave them communications degrees. Now they are unemployed.

Mexicans can't do carpentry, electricity, plumbing, or anything in the field that requires knowledge. They CAN do a half assed job on your roof which leaks the first winter because they skimp out on the ice and water seal to save money. Literally have no idea how people think them being gone would effect anything.

I'm sure you have encountered this inconveniences in the favela joao.

>saved

It will all be automated very soon

That thing has to have an output of at least 300 MP (Mexican power).

The US woudln't collapse but an abrupt disappearance of that much of the worse force would throw the US into recession.

Cherry harvest, near where I grew up. /comfy/ as fuck

The fuck is going on with that chinstrap penguin in the background

I have seen those shakers being used on Walnut trees.

Because they are the literal by-product of rape.

Because they are low iq subs with child like minds and mentalities.

How would you even get a job in construction? I assume you have to join a union, but the illegals don't have to because they get paid under the table

The audacity of these motherfuckers.

Also the blacks would be able to do any job the mexicans currently do. The fact that we didn't offer these jobs to the blacks first is cruel

haven't read thread... but it was the white people who saved mexicans from starvation with our technology and wheat hybridization programs.

Why would you need to join a union my leaf friend? I used to build basement walls before I started doing hardwood floors. Never was I in a union.

>country worked just fine before 1960
>whitey btfo

Beaners are the most unproductive people in America. I’d take a gaggle of niggers over a pod of beaners any day

Stupid

Three words: autonomous hydroponic systems.

The illegals are already unnecessary. Deport 'em! We can finally get new tech off to the races!!

>i'm a mutt and my parents are very rich but i can't take pride in that
1 post by this ID

you know these companys hire illegals cause its cheap right?

why the fuck would you think they would waste thousands on machery LOL

if pay scaled up like it should, yes. People will do hard work for good money

>You really should just carpet bomb the mexican controlled areas, but that would require leadership
like where
hidalgo?

Before CT got over run with spics I did construction.

Bump for more automation gifs