Ugandan President says he loves Trump despite 'shithole' comment

foxnews.com/world/2018/01/23/love-trump-ugandas-leader-says-despite-vulgar-remark.html
>"I don't know whether he was misquoted or whatever. But he talks to Africans frankly," Museveni said. "In the world, you cannot survive if you are weak."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hOto5qYWgHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit. A fucking reasonable nigger. This must be fake news.

he noes da wey

Fuck Trump and Fuck you. Ugandan president looks incredibly weak and dare I say, looks like an uncle Tom

Uganda Knuckles?

What does dismembered wife taste like?

hahahaha

africans are submissive subhumans confirmed

YOU NIGGER I CAME HERE TO POST THAT

where is the commanda

he knows da wae

He knows deh whey

No, that'd be Finns.
>Conscription and high taxes are a MUST
>Democracy is holy because Germany lost WW1
>Bättrefolk språk är en måste ha

YOUR GOD IS FAKE
YOUR GOD IS DEATH

A lot of Africans are sick of the soft bigotry of low expectations from white liberals. You should judge Africa by the same standards and be honest.

Do u kno de wey

YOU MUST HAVE EBOLA TO KNOW THE WAY!!
So does this mean something?

>Alleged

Trump never really called anywhere a shithole did he

bruddah

But he should.

B A S E D

Whether he did or didn't doesn't matter because liberals are now defending nations that everyone regarded as a shithole to begin with

I guess you can say.... he knows de wae

Africans literally dont care about their own people, most blacks in Africa are bewildered at the altruistic stuff liberals do in their countries.

So is the whole thing still just alleged?

he was born a cattleherder and fought in a marxist guerilla, becoming a commander.

>Uncle Tom
Thats for american blacks dumbo

Hes still weak aand annnd a nigger fuck you and fuck trump
>Retards in a nutshell

Thanks for the laughs fagget.
>Pic you xdded

Checked

BASED BLACK MAN BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIBKEKS

DIS MAN HE KNOW DEI WAY

Alright I'll go fucking kill myself now for saying that but it is the fucking President of Uganda. The meme must be referenced.

Daily reminder Ugandans are based and trigger liberals

doesnt he know that race is a social construct?

BASED
BLACK
COMANDA

haha xd le knucklez talk in funni accent xd lmfao xdd gonna share this one on ifunny rofl

These Ugandans are alright. In a world dominated by uptight twats they don't feel the need to bitch and moan at the slightest offense.

Yes, but don't worry. Your status as a shithole country was established long ago.

>Yoweri Kaguta Museveni (About this sound pronunciation ; born 15 September c. 1944) is a Ugandan politician who has been the President of Uganda since 1986 Museveni was involved in rebellions that toppled Ugandan leaders Idi Amin (1971–79) and Milton Obote (1980–85)

CHAD
H
A
D

spit on this man breddas

>and wen day eat da poo poo...

At least he’s got edge and isn’t a soyboy poom poom botty boy

Uncle Tom? Is that all you got faggot. Come here and look this nigger in the eye and say that.

Yes bruddah, Trump is de commanda, he know de wei

Based Uganda fucking help them build their nation stat

conquer rest of central africa and congo

Commanda Trump is inna Wash-ing-ton DeeCeeee tonight bruddah

Based Ugandans

No, its Uganda.

Is he saying the weak should fear the strong?

Uganda has entered our meme bubble and become allies because they have a sense of humor and think feminism is bullshit?

must have watched empire of dust.

*spit*

Idi Amin has returned from the grave.

Holy fuck he's educated and rational. Africa's One True Hope?

yu noe de wey

Yes also ugandan knuckles really pisses people off, which only makes us want to post it more.

REMINDER

SJWs FEAR DE UGANDAN WARRIOR
youtu.be/hOto5qYWgHg

^^required viewing

Good luck to Uganda. I hope they stay Ebola free.

Could this guy be /ourcommanda/?

BASED black man!

>Museveni
He has returned

Tfu
Tfu

I called into an american pan-african radio show and recommended Empire of Dust because their topic was china's moves in africa. God I hope some Kangz watched it.

You probably just put chinese shop owners in danger of kang retribution

Now I feel bad. Sorry based nigger.

let them fight

The outrage over the shithole remark is literally "Let me be offended on your behalf"

>now if there are any children they must step out
>after already describing rimming, shit eating, and anal fisting

Okay Ugandans are candidates for Sikh-tier bros

Of course. Most africans know their countries are shithole. They know they have shit infrastructure, they know they are riddled with epidemics of all kinds, they know they're overpopulated, they know they have shit-tier industries that get co-opted by chinky and/or whitey, they know they rely on foreign aid and even fuck that up, they know they hqve lawless regions and conflicts because paramilitary uprisings are as common as aids in africa. The whole debacle started because lincunts wanted to desperately virtue signal at any given opportunity. They should have simply made the point that being so candid might be a bit unpresidential, but in essence there was literally norhing innacurate about his description of the 3rd world. Assuming he even said it in the first place and that isnt another case of "sources say".

He wanted to redpill the kids but knew not to over do it.

*cluck cluck cluck cluck*

How is it pronounced? "Bye-zow"? "Bay-zoo-oh"?

BRUDDAS, WE MUST MAKE HIM DA NEW COMMANDA

idi amin is literally /ournigger/

>In the world, you cannot survive if you are weak.
this is true though

these sjw shits would never last a year there

*spits*
CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK

Idi amin was too commie friendly

pie dzwo

The p is unaspirated and the o is short.

If we can find his email we can inform him about the bugchasers/giftgivers shit

Why the fuck isnt it spelled anything close to its pronounciation for fucks sake

That seems to be a mental illness that needs the internet to spread. They dont have internet so they dont have to worry about poz chasing faggot forums

An African is more eloquent than trump.

>president of a weak garbage country doesn't want to publicly antagonize the president of the most powerful country in the world based on "alleged" comments

really makes you think

Either china or cianiggers will coup him if he gains serious power.

The romanization of Chinese has a weird history but it's actually fairly accurate. The 'ai' is just a diphthong of those two vowels, the 'z' is based on its value in Italian, the 'u' is a semivowel, and the 'o' is just an o but not the quality you expect. The 'b' is definitely not intuitive though.

ugandan president probably has his own citizenship app in for the US so he can get out of the shithole he lives in.

>haha xd le knucklez talk in funni accent xd lmfao xdd gonna share this one on ifunny rofl

LOL. Liberal fags on suicide watch. Post salt!