Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

For anyone who missed it,

mega.nz/#!cI9BWIwL!03Tmw-PNMzewtKKRFCUOcYQJrtDrlxWEdTpFO5U6w-E

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u3VJggF6
mega.nz/#!JMlzVLoQ!S2e_m3yxyaL1YYJw_mJ3FqsK4XweiDA40XfosD119ow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based summarryanon

So, do we know for sure that 1 month was added in the LN before Arc 3?
Also did pic related actually happen?

Who is the prettiest girl, and why is it Rem?

>So, do we know for sure that 1 month was added in the LN before Arc 3?
yes, otherwise the side stories would make no sense
I wonder what's the context to that pic

I think it's Subaru and Otto running from Pete in the final fight, no?

I know that, I was talking about the Rem in yukata pic

Wait it was 3 months instead of 2 months like the WN?

maybe a date chapter

Context seems to be mostly that, from what's barely legible to me on the other page.

Anyhow, pretty sure this woman here isn't Rem.

I'm crossing my fingers for an update tonight. Are you?

there won't be one

This granny has dumb sleeves

We realized last thread that in the WN Arc 1-3 happened in 1 month. So LN retconned an additional month, probably for side stories and stuff

Let me hope

tappei would have announced it like an hour ago on twitter

Stop saying things

that boy might be Rigel but the woman is certainly not Rem and considering the chapter titles for the IF it's weird to see Rigel there

>Also did pic related actually happen?

I can't 100% remember, but I think it did. I remember the parts where they speed through the woods and cross that broken bridge in the LN and Subaru thinking that Otto's driving will kill him, at least.

I am so excited for the update that will happen tonight, where the team reacts to Subaru's amnesia as he makes terrible social blunders owing to his arc 1 idiocy and also divulges information that he shouldn't!

he updates always at the same time, he didn't say anything about an update for today so

I bet this mysterious character is a secret Oni who is friendly at first but soon turns to destroy the disgusting one-horn and its polluted half-human spawn

how much are you willing to bet?

One update, tonight

In all seriousness this book is going to wind up having some kind of abrupt drama going on if it's acting like the Rem backstory book

Subaru and Rem should take Rigel on a field trip to Sanctuary just so that he can get stuck there

Well, that's an epilogue picture, so it should be after all of the drama is over with.

I expect some real talk between Subaru and Rem and then some cute date chapters before Rem gets pregnant

I expect Rem to go into labour at very dramatic timing

will Subaru panic more than Rem?

Again my hopes are betrayed

You do realize that people are probably going to die in this story, right? It's not just going to be cute dates and real talk.

Subaru has been an amnesiac for one (1) week

>no wedding pic
dropped

still think this is Rem, because the BD Novels always has the cover girl on the 2 illustrations

I just hope Tappei's not releasing because this part is troubling to write, being a turning point and all, and not because he has better shit to do so he'll keep writing who knows when.

>You do realize that people are probably going to die in this story, right?
No, I think something will happen but Subaru will manage to clear the situation and then baby making time

he's busy with playing RPG's and watching SAO

He's at least attempted to write it before he dooooon'd it, so yeah I figure it's giving him trouble. That and watching SAO

This Subaru is a pansy who can't even beat uncle Beetleyjuice. He's not going to be resolving anything

I'll be impressed if Rigel managed to earn himself a woman like this

>>no wedding pic
Yeah, people complained that they had no wedding in the story.
People die in these IF stories. I'm sure Subaru will save people, but will he save all the people? And who knows when the babymaking starts? Didn't Tappei say it was almost immediately after running away?

I want to see if I can get my hands on some prologue pages.

>teenager couldn't beat 400 yo spirit with OP hands
yeah what a loser

>Yeah, people complained that they had no wedding in the story.
leave that for the MU

>Didn't Tappei say it was almost immediately after running away?
I think he said it was within the first year

So it takes him awhile longer to man up. What of it?

>sao
ebin. he just watched the movie

>Yeah, people complained that they had no wedding in the story.
this was a joke and MU has a better impact for that

>I think he said it was within the first year
No, I thought someone asked how soon Subaru lost his virginity in the IF, or something like that. Unfortunately, I don't recall where this was mentioned.

I was talking about when Rem got pregnant not when they started doing it. I doubt they were able to hold back for that long.

Yeah. I'm just wondering how it'll all be depicted.

Remfag here but Emilia, Satella, and Echidna all look better than Rem.

Rem is the most beautiful personality

I'm sure they had lots of sex but they only would've moved on to kissing once they got serious

What? You want Rem to cry about how Subaru won't look her in the eyes or kiss her when they make love?

this is doujin level quality!

based on feet like that, she must be pretty tall and past her puberty already

first sex then kissing then hand holding?

dank meme

I have a feeling that it works like this for many people in 3dpd land

>leave that for the MU
Maids in Roswaal's mansion are only allowed to wear maid uniforms or nightgowns. So Rem won't wear other things like wedding dress.

Rem won't stay a maid though

How do you know? Last time I checked, she still is Roswaal's tool and property.

Subaru will tell her what Roswaal did and Rem will stop working for him

yeah, when they are at work, otherwise they can wear whatever they want to

Subaru will just have to buy her from Roswaal.

She had a day off and wasn't at work yet still wore a maid uniform in one SOL chapter though.

because she doesn't have someone else since she never needed something other than the maid outfits

What a weak falseflag

As if anyone would give a shit of Roswaal's rules after Arc 4

no all of them 3 looks the same also to mention that emilia desgin is just a copy paste from the artist lastest work

but again taste is subjective

They all look the same because this samey-face artist is shit.
I bear with it though.

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

Crusch-sama is.

I just finished watching this. Where do I continue from? Is it a manga or light novel?

Felis cutest girl.

>emilia desgin is just a copy paste from the artist lastest work
She still looks better than Rem with her "hair that intentionally covers one of her eyes."
I do feel bother by the samey-face thing, but still think the girls look pretty good.

Felix/Ferris*

pastebin.com/u3VJggF6

pastebin.com/u3VJggF6
Read the available chapters on Chicken's site and then move to user when you run out.

That's my bad.

Thank you

>Felis cutest girl.
Great, another homosexual catfaggot in our threads? Welcome.

You guys don't understand how much I want to impregnate Beako.

I do.

I need horn doujins

mega.nz/#!JMlzVLoQ!S2e_m3yxyaL1YYJw_mJ3FqsK4XweiDA40XfosD119ow

Based Summaryanon on a roll

Oh shit

oh yeah, two in one day

Seems like Emilia faction is very stacked now. Wonder what potato's job will be after she wakes up. The mansion already has a bunch of maids, especially Frederica who is perhaps even better than Rem, so Rem might not be needed at the moment.

>She still looks better than Rem with her "hair that intentionally covers one of her eyes."
that's your taste because hamikaze or Mashu are very popular character with the same hairstyle so?

>especially Frederica who is perhaps even better than Rem,

not even close Rem did 90% of the mansion alone

Never said Emilia looks better than Rem factually. It all comes down to personal reference really.

Frederica took care of the mansion alone when everyone was away from it before arc 4 (and the whole time because Rem was erased and Frederica filled her role).

>“Brother mine, dear brother, broham, broski, bub-bub, broseph, Esteemed Brother My Elder,”
Kek, these two are always great together.

Also I'm sad pic related is gone. Even if it's a bit of a stretch that he would survive that it's just not the same without punished Subaru.

Possibly after Rem wakes up one or two maids will go serve in a household belonging to Mathers' relatives. They don't need 4 maids in a single mansion if 2 were enough at a time.

>That body
Well drawn doujinshis of milf rem when?

>Frederica took care of the mansion alone when everyone was away from it before arc 4 (and the whole time because Rem was erased and Frederica filled her role).
with Petra also

>The call for new maids had a simple, but urgent reason behind it. In short, it was impossible for Frederica to manage the huge Roswaal estate by herself.

>It would be one thing if this was a short-term problem, but in the long term, it was sure to fall apart somewhere.

Rem always has Ram's minimal help as well, she doesn't handle it for long periods by herself. As I recall Rem and Freddie are about the same in maid power level.

Fucking based

Rem doesn't even need Ram, Rem has also her horn to finish the work even faster see Mayo chapter and Petra=/=Ram

anyway no Rem would probably not work as maid anymore why
1. subaru probably doesn't want that
2. Frederica and Petra are her replacement
3. there are also 26 lewes clones and clind

Would be cool if Rem can stop working as a maid and instead devote all her time to combat training. She really needs to become stronger because she's fairly weak now.

>She really needs to become stronger because she's fairly weak now.
No, she really doesn't have to train. This is not a shounen and the fights are not decided by how strong someone is unless your name is Reinhardt. Subaru also wouldn't want her to fight anyways.

Petra is just an apprentice so she's not that better at maid jobs than Ram.

She' weaker than Emilia and Garf but most definitely wouldn't reach their level anyway. If she can be as clever as Ram, Otto or Subaru she'll fit in just fine.

You can train in multiple fields. Teamwork, combat, or even healing. Get the cat to owe them all a big favor, and have him teach Rem everything he knows, until the time comes when she betrays him and takes his place as Blue.