Dragon Ball Super

>you will never be Cabba

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5dZwok42lGk
youtube.com/watch?v=Encdi3ug_Os
youtube.com/watch?v=g8LA7X1bu6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAXIMUM TINGLES

Super Saiyan became a joke when Vegeta achieved it after failing to do it during the Namek arc and the transformation being portrayed as an exclusive to pure-hearted Saiyans.

Or it was ruined when future Trunks got it as a kid and he was still weaker than base future Gohan as a result, making him pathetic.

Or it was ruined with Gohan getting it by training.

You fucking "Goten/Trunks ruined it wahhhh" fags are retarded. It was ruined the moment anyone besides Goku got it.

"I made a grave mistake."

>Super Saiyan Delinquent

tell me about ultimate gohan.
what kind of tingling he feels.

Thank God.

>Zfags getting butthurt over the way Caulifa and Cabba transformed
>muh SSJ is ruined fukin toei
I love Super. I love the gag elements that piss off those same faggots and I love their reactions. Bravo.
PS: Z was a kids show too.

jobbing tingling

the tingle of JOBBING!

Let's just get it out of the way.

Abridged > Z > GT > Absalon > Multiverse > AF > Dragon Ball > Centuries > Super

This has gotta be the new 'extra thick' or something...

The worst designed characters in history of anime, I wish cancer to the lazy fucks who design and animate this trash

and so Tingle meme begins...

T
I
N
G
L
I
N
G

ExperGamez dick-sucking faggot spotted.

go back in your 3rd world country

only difference is, z had better animation and had characters bleed. unlike super where it's either no blood or just spit

>hurr durr super saiyan should have been exclusive to Goku-senpai

Fuck off.

>Does this mean he's the closest one to becoming a Super Saiyan
>he's the closest one
Implying multiple people can become one.

Z-babies are the worst because they take everything so serious

What is this fucking garbage?

Who?

t. vegeta

>getting raped by legendary ssj tsun and ssj bitch

rip cabba

Cabba is fine. More muscles would be good for him. On the other hand Caulifla is outfit is looking like pure shit.

Kale>Caulifla

>Post yfw Frost vs Freeza

it was ruined when goku stopped being the only super saiyan.

wich is another way to say DB was ruined when DBZ continued after frieza.

caulifa doesn't look that bad. it's just those pants look retarded

>caulifla, kale and vados will never be in your harem

Spotted the amerinigger

Hmm idk, I kinda like Caulifla's design and outfit. Cabba looks like a literal stickman tho

ningen posting > tingle posting

TINGLING IN MY BACK

Awakened Roshi will be the MVP for U7. Not even SSJB can dent him now.

>> Absalon > Multiverse > AF > Dragon Ball > Centuries >

What is all of this garbage. Otherwose, that's some nice bait

>hurr durr super saiyan should have been exclusive to Goku-senpai
Nobody said this

>Implying multiple people can become one.
And nobody said this isn't true either

I'm saying that, compared to Goku, everyone else got it easier.

>Vegeta cut himself or some shit
>Gohan trained xD
>future Trunks trained xD
>Trunks and Goten got it somehow, idk so randumb xD

Saying Trunks and Goten ruined it is retarded considering everyone else got it because the plot demanded it and their transformations had no proper build-up like Goku did.

Will Frieza look after Pan in the future?

I agree. It's always been a shitty Super Saiyan bargain sale. The idea that further evolved Saiyans who are just as strong as our Saiyans, who rival gods having an easier time achieving the transformation "ruined" it is ridiculous.

>Kale>Caulifla

not with that fivehead

that is correct.
everything following the namekians leaving earth was a mistake.

>Liking Super makes you a 3rd worlder

That's not Super's fault, but the result of digital animation on a weekly schedule.

Why did Z Filler always reuse character designs?

Absalon is what Super SHOULD have been. Better story, characters and animation.

>Can't dislike that they used a stupid word like tingling to describe Super Saiyan without being a "butthurt Z fag babby crossboarder goten trunks bla bla"

I love Super, I just hate the fucking stupid way they described transforming.

But I'm actually TINGLING MAD about Buu being dropped again holy fuck just let him fight he's got like the coolest attacks available fucking reeeeeee.

comparison

A cute!

>Nobody said this

>It was ruined the moment anyone besides Goku got it.

Keep up

>And nobody said this isn't true either
Hence why I said "Implying" pay attention.
See >Does this mean he's the closest one to becoming a Super Saiyan

Well now we have an autist spamming "tingles" like a retard hoping his meme catches despite getting 0 replies last thread

>implying that wanting a show with decent animation and story is being serious
calm down user this isn't a NGE thread.

You made me google that garbage, Bravo I fell for the bait

Won't happen, they are collaborating

Funny enough, 18 had a sixhead back in the day.

Can someone please fucking tell me where i can see Super on 1080p other than Crunchyroll and Daisuki?

>absalon
>better story
Some randos show up and start fighting for some pointless reason I can't remember and I watched all the episodes a few days ago
>characters
Its literally GT characters and Uub is now a Fast and Furioous character
>animation
Were you high when watching Absalon?

So you're just hung up on a word? Are you on the spectrum?

Shin should have stayed fused with Kibito, at least he wouldn't be such a tiny manlet, I'm pretty sure even Krillin is taller than him.

lurk moar

>Implying they won't try to backstab each other

ザワザワ

hey look, the only difference is the left one looks better.
Z was beautiful i don't care what you ningens say.

To be honest, I imagine U7 and 6 will try to form some kind of truce for a while anyway, so it makes sense.

Best song incoming. Does it have a name?

youtube.com/watch?v=5dZwok42lGk

>Tournament not about pure strength or power
>Goku recruits the 3rd most powerful piece of shit in U7

Why does Vegeta care so much for Gohan? Like way more than Goku ever has?

How do you get

>Nobody besides Goku should get it

from

>It was ruined the moment anyone besides Goku got it

I'm obviously saying every other transformation was shit, not that Goku is the only one that should get it. Other characters can get it if the transformation is done just as well. But they weren't. So they ruined Super Saiyan. It's not hard to get.

What happened with Kibito anyway? He just dissapeared

How did I even imply that? I meant the spergs who can't get over that word "tingling", or people who think SSJ is something special

Frieza just wants some popsicle guys.

Be ashamed of your shit taste, have some dignity.
Those characters have no detail or any sort of imagination. Literally made in Paint

Not just the word, but the fact that is was condensed into focusing your power on one spot seems a bit odd.

But it seems like I can add "autistic" to the list of things you will be called for not liking tingling super saiyans, so thanks I guess.

Super Tingle theme

youtube.com/watch?v=Encdi3ug_Os

>vegeta cut himself or some shit
It was more like he thought he was about to die and had a 'muh pride' moment. SSJ is more of a stress/anger transformation
>gohan trained
After a lot of emotional and physical stress
>future trunks trained
After a lot of emotional and physical stress
Have you even watched the series you claim to know so much about?

Is that the world tournament announcer minus sunglasses?

I would buy as many popsicles as my waifu Frieza wanted

I think it's sad that that it took a female saiyan being in the series for five episodes no time to become SS, while Pan didn't become SS at all during GT.

>Not just the word
>for not liking tingling super saiyans,

autismos

at least nobody will ever challenge your claim user.

>Goku was a low class saiyan
>Taking him so long to become one reflects this
>Vegeta was pure high class but he needed to up his fucking game
>Gohan and the kids have mixed blood, that's why they could do it before their fathers, also, they were trained by them
>The ones from U6 are "high class" since they're all going to the Tournament, meaning those 3 saiyans are not only the strongest saiyans in the planet but also amongst the 10 strongest in that universe, when Vegeta became SS he was still weaker than Cell, Frieza, Both Buus, the three Androids and the whole lot of Babidi's henchmen.

>It was ruined the moment anyone besides Goku got it
>this doesn't imply that no else should get it I s-swear!!
Top kek nice back pedal

Pan's father is Gohan, jobbing is in her blood.

I know. I'm not a cute little angel.

THESE HAIRS THEY START TO SPIKE

no, it's a blonde colonel silver.

>It was more like he thought he was about to die and had a 'muh pride' moment. SSJ is more of a stress/anger transformation
Filler. He achieved it off-screen in the manga because he was mad at himself for being weak. Comparatively much easier than what Goku had to go through.
>After a lot of emotional and physical stress
>After a lot of emotional and physical stress
None of which were present during the moment of the transformation, which is what's important.

Has anyone else gotten hard when the saxophone OST started playing when Caulifa transformed?

youtube.com/watch?v=g8LA7X1bu6U

Good, his power level doesn't seem good enough

>"It was ruined the moment everyone else besides Goku got it"
>proceed to explain how the other characters ruined the transformation
>"t-this means only Goku should get it!!"

>people are actually mad that after 25+ years the super saiyan isn't a long drawn out struggle to attain
yeah i wanted to see every saiyan bitch and moan about the death of a loved one just so they can achieve an outdated power up. while we're at it why don't we bring back flying nimbus? i really hate how the characters have gotten faster over time, why can't getting to a new planet or battlefield take hours? honestly it would be such a good use of our time to see each saiyan slowly reach ssj1 instead of letting them get it quickly so we can fucking get on with fights.

Damn it, I read that as 'Pan is Gohan's Father'

Reminder for all you Trunks and Goten ruined SS faggots

It was great, full version when?

>but the fact that is was condensed into focusing your power on one spot seems a bit odd.
It was always focusing you power. You're an autist for getting so obsessed with the meaningless word used to describe the feeling. He could have said focus your power there until it feels weird and you wouldn't be trying so hard to shitpost.

he recognizes Gohan's inner potential to be more powerful than either Goku or him if he just kept training, where as Goku has just given up on him.

Is Cabba made for suffering?

They'll backstab each other

It reminded me Cowboy Bebop's ost, funny because the whole thing with Universe 11 with Toppo using clothes also remind me of Cowboy Bebop. Hype for full version

vegeta SS was more powerful than goku SS at the time of the androids' appearance, goku had previously defeated frieza in that form.
so vegeta was stronger than frieza.
furthermore all of the other threats you listed are threats that appeared after vegeta became a SS.
buu had his ball, deborah was in another dimension, the androids hadn't been created yet.
the only exception is cell and that's because he had to spend a year as a cicada.