CGI anime was a mistake

CGI anime was a mistake.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/rgtmbc.webm
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2636605
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I recognize some of these.

And yet 2D is the one that will go away.

>This is what retards actually believe

Normally I'd agree, but CG has given us some good shows that normally would never be produced with the budget they got.

Take tesagure. It was made in MMD and look horrible, but the entire script is ad-libbed and honestly very funny. Then there is kemono friends, looks terrible but was one of the most fun adventures I've had in years. It taught me that visuals isnt everything if you have great characters and voice acting to outshine it.

That is not anime

>moot will never leave us
>nyaa will never die
>cgi will never take off

>crossboarder
>posting illustration

>Kemono Friends
>great characters and voice acting

a.pomf.cat/rgtmbc.webm

Yes? For her first big job she did amazing, really conveys the general excitement that serval has throughout the show.

I just got eye cancer
Is this shit what Sup Forums has been sperging about for months?
Fucking hell

Don't post my wife's tummy.

I only identified Mashu and Lancer Alter.

>you will never cuddle with your waifu

I wanna cum on those tummies

bottom left is scat

Could you point to a source of me ever holding those believes?

>the world will end in the year 2000
>the world will end in 2012 because of the maya calendar
>cgi will replace 2D
Arguing like a retard sure is easy.

I would prefer to lick them.

>some good shows that normally would never be produced with the budget they got

Are you high or just stupid?

>Normally I'd agree, but CG has given us some good shows that normally would never be produced with the budget they got.

This isn't a good thing. It will reinforce and proliferate a trend of cost cutting until "all" shows need to lean on CGI for cost cutting. It's a cancerous tumor that should be discarded wholesale. As a CG asset creator myself - you guys have no idea the direction this is all headed. It's going to essentially go from Loony toons and the Disney animated block (Gummi bears, Duck tails, Tail spin, Rescue Rangers....) to Picture related.

With their budgets totaling less that what a regular anime series gets for 1 episode cheap CG was the only way to actually make it. Whats wrong about that?

I dont know about cgi, but these tummies were a great idea. Is the reason they make tummies on anime girls so fucking good is because its not censored on television?

Those are from some VN
Anime doesnt look that good

Don't lewd Jack-o

You give me hope, user

There's Darkness and Megumin at the top.

>Is the reason they make tummies on anime girls so fucking good is because its not censored on television?
Well of course that is encouragement, but the underlying reason is simply that tummies deserve love.

Top 2 is Darkness and Megameme, far right is Mai, can't recognize the rest

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2636605

Gimme that Jack-o!

Bottom left is Nozomi.

Bottom left is Kanan from Love Live

thanks.

dayum with Mai and darkness

>but CG has given us some good shows that normally would never be produced with the budget they got.

The only instance where 3DCGI is acceptable is when it got a lot of budget and only in movies like Gantz:O when you decide to use it with little to no budget you get the current Berserk.

Damn it that artist is god tier, even flat chested Megumeme is good

>god-tier
>draws Cirno with cowtits
No.

>moot
nobody cares about moot
>nyaa
there're plenty of alternatives anyways
>cgi
maybe 10 years from now nips will actually be decent at it so no biggie

Is this the midriff thread?

Fuck you for cropping AND removing the original filename.

Not him but try watching gdgd Fairies and Tesagure. It works great in those settings. The retarded low budget animation becomes part of the shows comedy itself and enhances the show rather than ruining things that are supposed to be serious like Berserk.

Good thread

Seconding this, go fuck yourself.

>This thread

It's almost as though she can't act so she just has to yell to feign excitement.

shirasaki aloe
now stop bullying me, I looked for you ;-;

I feel like I'm being patronized by these cropped bellies. Why would I not want to see the whole picture? I bet you're one of those faggots who claims to have about a hundred fetishes.

And yet her "sugoi" is now an iconic phrase and voice that hundreds of thousands of Japanese are fans of and probably millions of Japanese are aware of given that she delivered it live on a mainstream national music show.

This one is nice.

you are hereby absolved of your sins

>live
I meant to say in real life there dunno if the program is live or not.

>Why would I not want to see the whole picture?
muh juicy details

Kemono Friends is AOTY so no.

Furfag

Now's the best time to learn moon and enjoy the infinite realm of the LN.
>inb4 everything gets machine written

Why does naval make my dick hard?

Gantz:O was god tier