Win 39 out of 50 states

>Win 39 out of 50 states
>lose
Americans will defend this shitty voting system.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
youtube.com/watch?v=_rtUmETvXks
youtube.com/watch?v=o2-KQiZ8zsc
youtube.com/watch?v=cguE3oOZE50
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because you literally picked all of the low population states, idiot

??????????????????????????
>massachussetts
>red
wtf is this thread

You've flunked.
We're not even a democracy.
And you don't vote for president.

its not necessarily about the number of states you win, its also about the number of representatives(which i think is determaned by population % of that state) elected by the people of the state.

you only got it half figured out op

>He doesn't understand the electoral college per state is because of population size
Fuck off meme flaggot

>Texas blue
my sides

Fake news. She won about 500 counties.

states were a mistake. its time to unite america

It would be even worse if it was a direct democracy.

>americans dont care about democracy, justice or well being of their fellow countrymen
News at eleven

Urban and pedestrian retards aren't counted as full people, exactly as it should be.

why should a stretch of desert with 3 people and 4 goats be counted the same as mega-cities?

I agree
The House was a mistake

It's litteraly only shitty when someone You don't like wins.
We've got it by now. You can stop pretending.
Also Sage.

DAYYUUUMM DRAAAAPP* SLSLSLSLPP POP* on MUH DYYIIICK

>hurr durr counties r people

To be honest family, this is a more accurate portrayal of 2020's turnout results. I keep changing the results for the swing states depending on events that have happened throughout Trump's presidency, but the two biggest twists of fate are still the same.

Post attempt count: 16

why do you think Texas will swing Democrat?

>Blue Georgia
>Red California

>well being of their fellow countrymen
I don't care much for nogs and illegal spics, true.

>>Blue Georgia
Niggers
>>Red California
Fed up rural whites

No, in fact, I won't. States should have hard caps at 20.

Why would anyone bother to vote in middle America if the voting system was democratic mob rule? The coastal big cities populate with leftists locking out anyone else cancelling votes.
Don't worry user, out founding fathers knew what they were doing. But your map is wrong.

>Fed up rural whites
isn't California already majority non-white by 2020?

California will legalize illegal spic voting in the state by 2020

you are right, I stand corrected.
>The Associated Press finds that Clinton won 487 counties nationwide, compared with 2,626 for President-elect Donald Trump.
Still 5 to 1 ratio, not bad for a non-politician.

>be 46% white
>go blue
Hmmmm

spics and californians
>MI/WI/PA still red
there gonna go blue in 2020 for sure
its majority non-white now plus the dems always fudge the numbers anyways with dead people and illegals

>she

>DURR MUH BASED ILLEGAL SPICS MOOCHING OFF THE GOVERNMENT WHILE COZYING UP TO ME SO I'LL FALL FOR THEIR BULLSHIT HOOK LINE AND SINKER
youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
youtube.com/watch?v=_rtUmETvXks
youtube.com/watch?v=o2-KQiZ8zsc
youtube.com/watch?v=cguE3oOZE50
It already is. As is Texas, Nevada, New Mexico, etc. All of America save certain parts of New England will be. Whites have to fight back at some point.

Post attempt count: 10

Trump even won two counties in CT.

Yet, strangely enough, not one in Mass.

Is this why Republicans hate California?

non-Hispanic whites have been a minority in California since 2000, in the 2010 census they were 42.3% of the population compared to 38% Hispanic, 15% Asian and 7% black.

Wait a minute, Litchfield county? As in Kent? Isn't that where Seth McFagface is from?

The Russians will certainly defend it...

Cali is already way beyond the 56% meme.

>European doesn’t know shit and still wants to act as though he does.
What abberant behavior!

someone post the screencap explaining why the electoral system works for all the brainlets ITT

It's just the top 11 states by population.

It's a gift to us from the founding fathers enabling the disenfranchisement of millions of nonwhites that shouldn't be here voting anyway.

We're a Republic you brainlet. Democracy is a shitty idea.

>mexifornia
REEEEE

Yes they're flooded right now from an ice dam in the Housatonic river.

Those 4 goats probably have a better handle on politics and the economy than most people in a city combined.

Litchfield county is both old money, farms and blue collar, Windham county is also rural and many old farms. Though rural, these areas have a ton of wealth in land and large estates.

What's with all you retards who think that california and texas are swing states?

I want to love Texas so but every time I see it's people it makes me sad.

Actually, they hold more weight per person, which makes this whole system even more fucked up.

Maybe not Cali (honestly I know it's never going red, I do that partly just to fuck with Texashitters), but Texas will definitely, DEFINITELY go Blue. It's inevitable with how many Le Based Spics™ they let in a year at this point.

Post attempt count: 3

well thx for the videos..that should give me nightmares..scary state we are in

i, too had trouble posting yesterday and this morning when i checked for news

Jew ass mods got rid of Legacy CAPTCHA and now I have to do the broken "I am not a robot" trash again. It's so shitty.

Population matters, obviously. But it's also not the end all. We have a great balance of the two.

i never had legacy, just the one you click on the images

Stay mad yuropoor, it's the same system that prevent us from importing even more shitskins that we already have and stopping said shitskins from infringing my rights.

Do tell how turning U.S politics into a popularity contest is going to ensure my rights

It will happen once Californians invade Texas completely then vote blue and lot of Mexicans too.

>Jew ass mods got rid of Legacy CAPTCHA
imagine being this big of a retarded 8gagger

> What is population density

And yet you still have advantage because our shitty system gives an unproductive dumbfuck in a useless red state much more voting power than anywhere else. This is why you won last time and with Bush. So I don’t understand why you complain faggot.

Stop blaming it on California. Seriously. You've only yourselves to blame for the mess you're in.
Enlighten me, turd.

please stop
californians are already driving up house prices to an insane degree i see new cars everyday theres tons of californians moving here everyday
FUCK OFF WERE FULL

Texas will be a solid Democrat state by 2028 if there's not some serious spic removal.

>le only retarded leftists and niggers in cities should decide the president xDDDDDDDDD

>our shitty system gives an unproductive dumbfuck in a useless red state much more voting power than anywhere else.
What do you produce? What would happen to a major city like LA or NYC if it were cut off from the outside world? It's not like we have to give you water.

Drumpf is never going to win 2020.
Oprah will destroy him in a landslide and it will be the most humiliating, hilarious defeat in all of history.

she will use the powers of the secret

Tell them that. Make it hostile toward them. I’m here to stay and fight.

democracy is bad

>not understanding county level voter participation and voter i.d. law
thx yerp for yet another thawed foal posed

Give it 20 years

This isn't a democracy. Remove your memeflag at once.

It's gonna be the best election ever, especially when he wins. 2024 will be more vanilla, but I look forward to the Don Jr administration.

You do realize Trump is president?

states aren't people you god damn retard. one person, one vote. that you have more arbitrary lines on a map than the other side is irrelevant

dirt doesn't deserve a vote

>republic and democracy are mutually exclusive
why are americans so stupid

it will happen someday since dallas is being flooded with minorities and the south half is spic central. Eventually they will spread further.

Honestly a fuck ton of gib whites live here. In rural. Its a shame. It woukdnt ve such an issue if not for the southern democrat meme aka boomers.

IQ 140 and all my posts look like this. Wtf is wrong with me? God dammit.

did you just assume a gender?

>party in power attempts to implement a plan that will take 20 years
>lose power by one vote tomorrow and the new party scraps your plan

>democracy

>wow why does this federation of states base their voting system on the participating states and not the entire population like some unitary state

woooow i don't know op sounds pretty mindblowing doesn't it

already done.

>They're the same thing
Jesus Christ, you could at least jewgle it, you worthless, mouth-breathing waste of air.