Thoughts on legal vs illegal immigration?

>This girl I recently started dating just said in response to my last text in pic related

"i'm not in the mood to argue with you. I have my opinions and you have yours and that's that"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZDceLiPLHWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

both are bad

Technically there were no laws in place when her 13th generation relatives came to America therefore they weren't illegal

Then why are you posting with that flag? You shouldn't even be here.

aaaaand this is why the white birth rates are down.
fucking contain yourself you idiot. make her love you more than anyone then work on redpilling her.

Her dad hopped the border couple decades ago. She's talking about her Irish side who apparently founded Rhode Island. But her mexican side is illegal.

How autistic do you have to be to try and talk about politics right after a girl flirts with you?

Gotta weed them out early.

>She's talking about her Irish side who apparently founded Rhode Island. But her mexican side is illegal.
the mutt memes are true

>56%
just tell her you're for open borders then dump her

You can argue that for every nation on earth because people moved from point A to point B. I really hate people like you that somehow believe a nation doesn't have the right to pick and choose or flat out end immigration completely to their country.

Are you white?

Did you even read the post I responded to? My argument was legal vs illegal immigration.

Yes. But because she's half Irish half Mexican, she looks white, too. Which is what I thought she was going into this.

And his argument was both were bad and you basically discarded his opinion all because of your belief that certain nations don't have a right to pick and choose

Dude, I asked for thoughts on illegal and legal immigration. If both are bad, there wouldn't be anyone here except the Iroquois, Algonquians, and Sioux and I doubt he's either of those. The 6 nations didn't want white men here, but they came anyway. So according to you, that nation chose not to have white men and that was their decision to be had. Great. Let them decide that. I don't care. But they came. So now that dude who said both are bad is here. So if he came here against their will or with their grace, he still shouldn't be here by his response.

>I benefitted from people who broke the law
>Ergo, that law should be abolished.

Wow, she sounds like a total piece of shit. Dump her immediamente.

>and every gringo who suffered because of it should suck my fat chalupa.
>me me me me me me me me

LOL! You fucking sperg! She starts talking about shoving your dick in her mouth and you try to redpill her on immigration?! How autistic must one be to do this?

The United States does not equal America
America is a continent, the United States a country. The Founders are natives to the United States, not America
How hard is it to understand?

>The Founders are natives to the United States
>natives
okay dude.

she has to go back

I have no problem with women wanting my dick in their mouths. Just finding one I want to continually put my dick in.

I have a feeling that as soon as you cross the U.S. border you have a duty to find/fabricate some kind of Irish ancestry, even if you came from Mexico

>natives did not have laws against europeans showing up
>europeans were illegal
lmao

Fuck off millennial.
The new paradigm is one of light and purity. your sexually deviant generation will be present for the day of the rope

Kek she wanted to blow you and you ruined it forever

I literally just told the distinction between the United States and America but I guess you're too stupid to understand

>you basically discarded his opinion all because of your belief that certain nations don't have a right to pick and choose
His response had nothing to do with legality. Simply the right to pick and choose.

But she already did?

>United states
>doesn't include alaska
discarded

>He doesn't care if Hawaii is missing too
Shame on you user

Do you see a NORTH AMERICAN flag on his post or a UNITED STATES flag on his post?

Cuck

She was literally proposing sex and you sperged out and brought up a controversial topic to try and win some Sup Forums points, retard.

INTERNALIZE.

"I'll remember that next time I rip them off to shove your dick in my mouth"
excellent choice in women you've got there OP

it didnt show on the left image either. It's just weird to show alaska on the same graphic two different ways

Say what you like about the OP, but he was not distracted by her roastie powers.

F

I always put it like this:

>The world can't hold an infinite number of people, right?
>So how many people do you think the Earth can sustainably hold?
>"I dunno, 10 billion?"
>So what happens when the human population reaches 10 billion and continues to climb?
>"I dunno..."
>well illegal immigration isn't going to fix anything, and neither will legal migration
>we shouldn't wait until we reach 10 billion humans before we figure it out, either

What do immigration advocates want to use immigration for, anyway?
>to give these people a better life
In a single year there will be more babies born into third world shitholes than immigrants we could possibly sustainably accept. There's no way we're ever going to get ahead of that curve. It's a futile effort, and one that will eventually lead to the ruin of our nation if you sit down and do the fucking math on it.
>they do the jobs we won't do! And for cheap!
So you would import what is virtually a slave class to be disenfranchised and work for cheap? Because if you want to pay them $15 and hour minimum wage like you're advocating for EVERYONE in this country, and you give them healthcare and benefits as any other citizen, then we might as well people who live in this country do that work instead. Also, the children of these disenfranchised immigrants will be US citizens, and they will resent the fact that their parents are illegal immigrants working for cheap and will try to put an end to this pattern, which is what we're currently seeing happen around our country.

maybe so but he's with a roastie in the first place and that is just sad

he probably gets enough sex - unlike you - so not getting laid once is probably not an issue for him

This is a typical liberal male response. It isn’t all about the quantity of pussy or just getting pussy in general, it’s about getting good quality pussy that hasn’t been used by everyone...... especially finding one that has never touched a nigger. Don’t be a pussy chasing faggot, be a man and wait for the right woman/women.

>user gets me
youtu.be/ZDceLiPLHWQ

Emotional appeal.
>muh family is illegal immigrants
Ask her if one of her relatives were a murderer, if she'd be in support of murder.
Honestly, she sounds like a dumb slut who has no standards except what makes her life good.

Yes goy just fuck dumb sluts.
Women control men and gain access to their resources by sexual means.
You're pathetic if you let your dick run your life like you're suggesting.

She's white with red hair. Somehow spic genes seceded to Irish genes.

This user fucks

See, I'm trying to debate whether it's worth redpilling this girl or just looking for another. So you get it, too.

Oh please. The feather niggers weren't even doing anything with the land. Whites had to carve out the land and create civilization in spite of the existing humans, not because of them (like spics coming here get).

13 generations ago the only people coming to the new world were coming legally. No one was coming illegally

This. Totally sperged out

She's white. I'm white. If we had a kid it would be white. Do I want a white kid with someone who believes this bullshit? Might as well go fuck a redneck, right?

>too bothered to read the thread

nigga how the fuck do you go from her wanting to be violently throat fucked to politics

Absolute state of this board

>Mexican
Enjoy having shitskin babies faggot

I'm against all of it.

If America becomes 80% white again, then maybe we can think about reinstituting immigration on a very limited basis.

I unironically say I'm a NatSoc at the very beggining

Getting way too much pussy on the daily and not caring about losing a thot.

Her Irish genes dominated the spic genes. She's white with red hair.