HISPANICS JUST GOT TOLD TO CHECK THEIR PRIVILEGE HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPNENING

ladbible.com/community/viral-animals-people-are-calling-out-the-spanish-word-for-black-20180122

>The internet is once again divided, and this time it's all to do with one girl's missing dog and a certain word getting a little lost in translation. Twitter user Becky took to social media to seek help tracking down her pooch - which led to others questioning her choice of name.

>Rather than Fido or Spike, Becky named her dog after the Spanish word for 'black', because that's the colour that her pet is. She's also from Mexico, hence the Spanish.

>One user, Joe, said: "My dog's called Spot. Guess I'd better change his name in, case it offends people with Acne. I could call him Buster... no, fat people. Rex? Offensive to creationists, dinosaurs and all that. Goddammit, I'll call him Goddammit."

>Others just side-stepped the naming blip and said that they hoped she found her dog. Becky later tweeted saying, simply: "I am so fed up with all this."

>We're not surprised - especially as her poor pup is apparently still missing, despite the high profile attention it's all had. Fingers crossed the two are reunited soon, eh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PxjA-jq1e7E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger_(dog)
twitter.com/rebeca_macias18/status/955883877121363968
youtube.com/watch?v=EkupUtNYeAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a-are hispanics white now? I'M WHITE YES

Mayate.

niggers btfo

Whatever. My Great Uncle named his dog Nigger.

I think it's funny niggers get upset when whites call them niggers but they call themselves that all the time. Only whitey hurts their feelings, not niggers.

omg probably they gonna kill the dog when they find him because he raysis

If we can convince blacks to kill Negro to teach her a lesson we might end up with blacks running around killing black pit bulls
That's a bad idea right?

we - i mean they have been white for awhile now

You guys aren't bad. We will unite in our hatred of niggers.
I wouldn't put it past them.

I have a black cat named Sambo
does that count?

so this became a thing. Negro come back :'(

Welcome to family YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE

pinches negros pendejos

no one here cares about niggers feelings.

even a famous children's songwriter made a song about a "watermelon little nigger" like in the 1950's.

and anyway negro is not nigger

NAPIRO, thats the spanish word for nigger, look it up

igual, negros carepichas

>negro is not nigger
>see flag

pinches negros

I'm trying to learn Spanish

>Quiero bebo mas whisky

is that right?

reddit tier post

...sure

that's not helpful you spic bastard

Who got it?

White Hispanic is a thing.

No. Sup Forums will tell you you are white but you're not.

napiro

>i want i drink

use the infinitive

>napiro

keep your fancy words for yourself

Yea, finally! I can check my privilege!

You have to go back

youre a fucking moron..

spics are much more of a problem them nigs in this country. By sheer numbers alone.

> negros siendo negros

Why are they so ignorant of Spanish? I thought they loved Mexicans and multilingual societies

I have a Spanish grandmother but have English facial features, am I white or 56%?

nigger / niger / nig / nigor / nigra / nigre / nigar / negro / neger / niggur / nigga / niggah / niggar / nigguh / nigress / nigette / nigguz / niglet / nignog / negrito / negroid / nigrar / nigricious / nigrad / nigracka / nigoo / nigoose / nignoid / nignoggee / nignit / niggy / nigmuffin / nigmatic / nigmare / niglor / nigloot / niggatron / negrish / negrata / niggachu / nigg / nigg0r / niggerade / niggsy / niggus / niggyboo / niggzilla/ nogz / neegro

quiero beber mas whisky?
grease ball

spics fucking hate niggers dude.
it is known.

youtube.com/watch?v=PxjA-jq1e7E

just say its spanish to necro

Hispanics aren't whi.......

>Queria bebir
Unpolite gringo

lol,
wow, just wow
jigs are some of the biggest fucking cry babies in the world
no wonder everyone hates them and their shit colored skin

The app I'm using to learn led me to believe that starting the sentence with "quiero" negated my need to include the word "yo"
Thanks wop

>Niggers getting mad that someone is actually trying to find their lost pet Negro

Bizarro Sup Forums that goes around telling hispanics they are white?

was your great uncle HP Lovecraft by any chance?

Just wait untill niggers hear about MonteNEGRO

If you're fully white or castizo, then you're okay I guess.

Eres blanco ahora, dame un abrazo

It's about 3/5ths of the way there.

Kek this shit is just unreal
Who the fuck messed with the timelines so bad? Dafuq??

Quiero is the same of "I want"
Queria is "I would like"
I'm not a native spanish speaker, but the language is quite similar at some point.

Niggers were a mistake

Time to check my credit score!!

cheers m8 I'll use it

You'll be waiting a long time.

That dog is going to get murdered.

Negro is not nigger but nigger is negro.
Mostly because the anglo barbarians can't pronounce human languages.
>Nápiro. From gaznápiro.
That's something local, almost forgoten everywhere else.

Nekro is the greek root.
Negro is literally dead / corpse yeah.

Pronouns are usually included in the person, number and gender of the verb and the objects.
No los usa(mo)[s]: 3rd person, pl. = We don't use them.

HAHA. the stupid niggers do not know that negro literally means black, niger means black in latin. Nigger is just a quick way of saying niger. Nigger literally just means black. So they now resort to attacking the spanish language itself? What are they going to ban spanish speaking people for saying black?
So a dog called black is missing, somehow it's all about niggers. I guess you can't call them black people anymore either?

>Napiro
Are you sure? I mean, I believe the Spaniard, just making sure

>That dog is going to get murdered.
They're going to kill the dog because it's called black, eventhough that's literally the color of it and it totally makes sense? Yeah i see them threatening it in the comments. Stupid fucking niggers can't even speak english properly, and then when someone calls their dog black in another language somehow it has to die because it offends niggers. I'm so tired of hearing about niggers emotional problems and excuses for doing bad shit.

Los pendejos ahora son los mejicacas
Esos sin verguenzas 'drimers' mojados y la bola de indocumentados que andan haciendo demandas, actuando como salvajes

En realidad los negros estan en un escalón mucho mas avanzados que ustedes ("nosotros". lamentablemente.. me duele decir). Vivo en una area mezclada, negros y hispanos, la diferencia es incomparable to be honest -
hispanos (nacidos en mexico y latino america) son los niggers de ahora. Hay una razón los gringos quiren contribuir esa pared

this is good, if we get negro banned, we will start a war between spics and nigs

see the reactions

kikebook LADbible posts 4410748662305623

She can literally just pick up the phone call the police and get both of them arrested for making a public threat. Niggers are dumb violent fucking apes it's very clear. A dog goes missing called black and then the dog needs to die and other people need to die etc. Just fuck these sons of bitches.

I can't support widespread animal cruelty. Now, if you want to incite the pitbulls to go around killing negroes thats another matter entirely.

Is this a pol user trying to implement that psy op of piting democrat voting groups against each other? Or just coincidence? What is next? Trans vs black women?

daily reminder he did nothing wrong

>56%ers probably wont even get this joke

Damnit Jose! I pay you to clean the fucking pool, not swim in it!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger_(dog)

Quite sure. The Spanish is a heavily regulated language. We have a Royal Academy only to watch out for the language.
It's not a name, it's an adjetive. It means silly, dumb. In Costa Rica it also is aplied to black people who Costaricenses considered idiots.
It's something local.
But it's a beautiful term. I didn't read it since I was a kid, in some Spanish comics.

twitter.com/rebeca_macias18/status/955883877121363968
Negro is back.

Castizos, yes

or we could use some meme magic.

just imagine the shitstorm

What the fuck does
>100 period A
mean?

Sup Forums in one single edgelord.

so i can't even speak now or it's raycis

if that happens i hope that mexican family kill all those niggers wherever this is at

Xdeee
>Literally some dued near my block has a dog named white boi. Just pet names. People these days

What a badasss name for a country. Black Mountain.

Tough shit, whites have had to deal with it for longer at this point. Check your privies paco.

Good, the Latinx community needs to get it's shit together. Sexism and racism are rampant and it get's a slide because people are so distracted by the prevalence of yt racism. In reality it's probably worse in the latinx community.

Hispanic isn't a race at all, it's a person from a Spanish speaking country. If you're pale you're white, I'd you're brown you're white mixed with Injun.

HAAHAHAHAA no, you're getting the rope if you dont go back Juan

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger_(dog)
There you go, nigger is just a fast way for anglos to say niger which is latin for black. Nigger was a fucking mascot for a squadron in the royal airforce. And has his own fucking tombstone. What are the niggers (blacks) going to say now? What are they going to say? That they hated the black retriever. No they loved him. Nigger was awesome. RIP nigger may you fly and enjoy yourself in heaven.

I know a black dued who litterally named his dog mr nigger. Gonna get a female dog and call her mrs nigger, and call the family the niggers. He got it from chappelle xd

We WUZ mountianeerz an sheeeit

Don't listen to that nasty spic, he's got his own language wrong.
Queria is "i wanted"
Querria is "i'd like"

Roughly translates to:
Ooga booga bix nood

nigger killed by a car. godspeed, nigger dog

that's a big mountain

How do these black activists live with themselves when every other racial demographic does better than them and so they have to be perpetually outraged at privilege?

Well, 100 is an ebonic phrase meaning "from relaxed to chaotic." Nogs usually use the phrase when referencing drugs or violence.

youtube.com/watch?v=EkupUtNYeAA

we're white, brother. don't let them tell you otherwise

feels good to have privilege

now where are all the white women at? muh wheat fields?

Truly the most based timeline to be in, instead of being 78% white, I am now part of the master race!

4U

the racist spanish word would be mallate or mollo

I regret asking.