Recognizable Posters You Miss

>that turkroach who would spam pics of dead US soldiers
>the mexican who would half-assedly troll newfags and actually got (you)s
Haven't saw them in about two years.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/95lzv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The turkey only shows up like once a month. His heart just isn't in it anymore

The guy who writes the epic tale of Ted Cruz's redemption arc and his quest for the fabled Galactigates

Hopefully he's making a movie or something

space elevator man who crossposted to full--chan, Anonymous5 even though he was retarded he spread them pills, and of course I miss [redacted] who quit posting when [redacted] went down.

The serb shilling for Hill has disappeared.
SAD!

Wheres the Portuguese cumbird?

Never forget

That retard Eugenie Bouchard poster
I am glad this faggot frog left us for good.

the pole that randomly posts CP.. haven't seen any for a long time

Rozelli desu

>streamable.com/95lzv
coins

Hopefully, his heart is not him in anymore.

I miss pipebomb :(

The Serbian who spams pics of black girls

I haven't seen the guy who spams THE TURK MAN IS THE EPITOME OF MALE DOMINANCE... threads guy in awhile.

How do i save this .gif?

that one turk living in Germany who claimed to be greek and referred to anybody who wasnt greek as "subhumans"

some time ago i remembered about that brit user that complained about his alleged pancreatic ailments. i hope he's alright

Macedonian who would show up in Holocaust redpill threads and flay Jews alive.

Space Elevator thread guy
those were fun threads

German deerposter was here yest. or the day before

Eternal Anglo poster

Estonian brushy brushy

As much of an ass pain he was, I miss the Paki living in England calling a white people jews, while claiming he was white. His trip was krsna I believe.

I also miss the Spaniard who made the retarded communism generals and would get his whooped every thread. He was retarded, but endearing.

That one Portuguese guy who posted huge walls of text in /Sig/ threads. His style of posting and verbiage reminded me of "nationalist view" tripfag kike who would always try to derail holohoax threads with his south African friend. NV was a kike but the other Portuguese guy was alright

Based Nordbot. He changed Sup Forums's etiquette.

God I miss Norbot.

It was before flags, but I miss the fellow who posted daily reminders about mormons not being christians and trannys being mental ill.

Gook banter

Anyone remember the thread with the south African taking about borderline personality disorder girls? That was a good thread.

he never stopped

The guy from Jersey or Guernsey who was posting ISIS stuff all the time and somebody actually ratted him out to the authorities and he wound up getting v& IRL after they found terrorist stuff on his computer and he was just some random white LARPer.

I liked the guy who had the fascist flag who started the self improvement /sig/ threads. Heard he was from South Africa.

I don't browse as much as I used to, but I haven't seen that thread in months. Why did he have to use that communist meme flag? He had a good thing going being know as "The one Franco missed."

whatever happened to the eternal anglo poster that used to post pics of mosley?

didn't he perpetrate some shooting in munich?

>best korea poster
>holy see user
>isle of man user
>'the town rapist' user
>Antarctica user
>all bizanons with wojaks asking why bitcoin is collapsing

I forgot

Obama leaf, without a doubt

I'm still here. The "tripfag kike" one, at least.

Is Malaysian Christ-fag guy still around? Not that I like him, I wish him death actually.

I think I saw Mike around a month ago on Sup Forums

>Haven't saw

>the zionist aussie nigger who posts in mossad jewess threads

That one fellow burger user who claimed christ wasn't a cutfag because they could never do an orthodox circumcision on him.

Is that a white and gold hoodie?

this faggot

I KNOW YOU FGGOTS COME HERE WISHING SOMEONE IS MENTIONING YOU

I FUCKING READ YOUR MIND BITCH

he still post sometimes

latviaball user and libya user

Quite the opposite. Just to make sure I haven't made myself too recognizable.

Do you know how many Americans with my same views post on here? I don't exist.

>all bizanons with wojaks asking why bitcoin is collapsing

Don’t worry you’ll see them all year around now

Oh and that one turkposter who always made the BLACKED threads

I miss him, he wasn't special or anything, he was just in every single thread. I wonder what happened to that cunt.

greek user with all the webms of dead trannies

I haven't seen Obamaleaf post in a while. I also remember seeing a gay Colombian furry post a couple of times too, he probably got permabanned tho.

You Sup Forums culture literally infested the entire internet, so now probably baby dick juan from a small island has the same views as you.

Truth spreads like a virus

You’re that one mullato with the self hate posts?

Twas a she as best I could tell. Admitted it reluctantly one time when I caught her say something inconsistent with being male.

anyone else remember bahamas-user being extremely pissed off constantly?

I AM GREEK YOU SUBHUMAN

I wonder if he actually believes greeks with a iq of 90 are superior or if hes just trolling

I miss the people who on;y come here during happenings because they simply can’t bare this place since it got infested with all these subhuman shitskin that could finally afford an internet connection

i imagined nigbone for both the officer and criminal in that greentext

Checked

I miss happenings

skykang too

ITT: people try to make themselves an identifiable poster by describing themselves

BASposting

German Marina and the Diamonds poster. I do miss him, even if he was autistically posting about her on Sup Forums and Sup Forums for different reasons.

Hehe good joke friend, can you tell me the last 4 numbers of your NatSec card?

i miss my bros from the fashwave thread

That German making Greeks are better the. Other humans threads .

I didn't miss Frank, who unfortunately is back and larping again.

I do miss Wayne Lambright though, good lolcow potential. Malaysian Mike AKA Maldraw is also worth a laugh or two too.

Well, he's not wrong.

the russian subhuman who keeps making threads about how russia is germanic

the potato nigger kike mutt who keeps posting his 23 and me results fishing for yous

german greek subhuman poster

the ironic self hating finn

spanish commie poster

thats all ive got

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WALMART BREAKROOM GUY?! Did he finally kill himself? Lol

Probably the same guy i'm talking about, he would argue that race mixing is acceptable because this popstar is half greek half welsh.

When have you last seen him?

rip kikebomb
>tfw nobody misses me ;-;

I think I saw him sometime before Thanksgiving mabey early November

What happened to nordbot?

This makes me sad

that one scottish user who was always pissed off about having to tell people that the scottish invented fried chicken

It could have been him, do you remember him using anyone as an example as to why greeks were superior?

He might have gotten busy with other projects or interests. I got to chatting with him a few times and apparently he was posting during brief openings in multitasking, which is why he rarely stuck around for more than one reply, if that.

Anyone else remember that British guy from the election that posted some shit about bloodborne? It was really weird man...

He said he startet getting b&

Last thing I’ve herd from

Don jr

That's kind of what it looked like from the posting patterns toward the end. I was surprised he posted so prolifically for so long without getting b&.

Isn't that basically where the huns came from, though? That basically makes our stock very similar, right?

Who are you speaking of?

I miss that Somali school teacher who was trying to get to the US. Hopefully he made it.

I also miss that Libyan guy with the sweet .gifs of Libyan militias. I hope he's okay

I mean webms

Rip nordbot

WERE STILL HERE

There was also an American poster in Brazil, he didn't have a trip code, but he would always have his name as "Burger abroad". He was studying at a university over there apparently.

Last I saw him was maybe very late 2015 to early 2016.

Oh shit remember the ossuary threads from some years ago? Wish I paid more attention to them before the guy disappeared off to a monastary or whatever it was.

I vaguely remember something about that, was it late 2014 early 2015ish? Hope they're doing okay.

The german turk that warned us of the ways of the ETERNAL ANGLO
some of my favorite threads and oc tbqh
Pls come back, don't let the ANGLO win.
And yes please post all ETERNAL ANGLO content if you have any.