How can ANYONE like Ueno when Shoko exists?

How can ANYONE like Ueno when Shoko exists?

At least Ueno doesn't feed pigeons. Fuck that deaf bitch.

How can ANYONE like Koe no Katachi when Kimi no Na wa exists?

She's moeblob without her own opinion and character

This is Ueno thread now

It's not like there isn't any wisdom in Ueno's cruelty. Just ask Sahara.

Because Ueno is an honest, genuine girl who does everything for Ishida.

With Ueno, Kyoani has finally done it. They've made the most fuckable anime girl ever. Noone will top Ueno.

Shoko hides behind her deafness, is defenseless, spineless, and ultimately dishonest. Unlike Ueno.

This is so wrong.

I could start hating her if she wasn't in the right about pretty much everything.

>calls out Kawai for being a cunt pretending she dindu nuffin
100% right
>tells Ishida she's essentially doing what he is, yet he hates her for it
100% right
>calls out Shoko on being a doormat whose self loathing is the main cause of her own plight
100% right

Because Shoko is a piece of shit cunt who ruined Ueno's life.

She's a whore who fell in love with the one who abused her.

They're contrarians. The main girl is timid and talks very little. Having a girl that speaks her mind and is assertive acts as a foil. In this series, she is a blatant bitch that is unapologetic to the suffering she caused. MC got bullied because he was a bully. Ueno ignores him just like everyone else, and resents Shoko for 1) being bullied and 2) her having to ignore the guy she has a crush on.

We saw the MC regret what he did, and not just feel sorry for himself. He learned sign language without knowing he'd ever use it with Shoko. He was going to kill himself over his grief. We forgive him.

Ueno fans are either toxic people that miss the point of the story, contrarians and trolls who like the blatant bitch because most stories rightfully exclude such characters, or people who put appearance above everything.

Uenofags are a cancer. They unironically are the people that make this board, and the whole world, much worse. They are the people that think UMADBRO is a valid response, instead of just a way to rib someone overly invested in a topic. They are the kind of people who wouldn't take care of their wife's son. I pity them, more than I despise them.

U M A D B R O
M
A
D
B
R
O

>They are the kind of people who wouldn't take care of their wife's son.
Nice bait uenofag

i didn't read the manga, does it ever say if David Bowie okay with her daughter being BLACKED?

I want to fuck this deaf bitch

I normally can't fap to characters in an anime or manga I've consumed but I'm 100% capable of fapping to Shoko which means she's a megaslut

Shoko is basically deaf Nadeko.

can it be a Ueno tigths instead?

Imagine the sounds she would make.

>who wouldn't take care of their wife's son
Well yeah I'm not a fucking cuck.