Why is he always bringing up Nazis? Doesn't he know the Holocaust never happened?

Why is he always bringing up Nazis? Doesn't he know the Holocaust never happened?

Boomer.

He brings up commies way more. But no he can't deny the Holocaust because no one can do so without losing their job and money at the very least.

Everyone knows nazis were the worst user!!

>Pleberson

Can't wait until this living meme is over.

>Doesn't he know the Holocaust never happened?

>hitler didnt kill millions of innocent people based on religion

ok buddy

He talks about how stupid it is you can't claim to be a nazi because Nazis killed people but being an open commie is okay even though their system killed a fuck load more people

>Jews are only a religion

Hitler killed millions of jews because they were in total control of Germanie's banking, food, education and just about every industry you can think of and they were bleeding the country dry. He didn't kill them because of their religion, it's because they are filthy, heartless money grubbing kikes.

Nice try but Holocaust definitely happened
or did 7 million Jews just magically disappear?

get over it peteratein fanboys
cathy newmann beat that fucker the fuck out
hard luch losers

The persecuted Jews who lived in ghettos all over Germany and Europe had to leave all of their gold and Western art Masterpieces behind as they fled to America and Israel.

It is a sad tale.

apparently they can disappear because the mass graves were never found and aushwitz was only capable of cremating 5000 bodies per year.

He has to cover his ass because the J-media will be after him

Because hes an actual smart intellectual and knows the holocaust actually happened. The only ppl that deny this are literal nazis and and anonymous edge lords.

So you’re implying 8 million jews just vanished?

>Doesn't he know the Holocaust never happened?

He doesn't... yet.

and all other people except ((()))

Who ever said 8 million Jews vanished?

He's very carefully circling that topic. Petersen knows that if you lay out all the circumstantial evidence, the public will reach the intended conclusion.

>supernaturally-efficient ovens, goy

Juden B.ucko Peterstein is a devout shabbos goy and advocate of basic bitch common sense.

This guy said criticisms of jews are due to "jealousy". Can you believe that? You know I don't expect an academic to take anti semites seriously, just realistically. But you know that really is beyond the pale. Of course hes allowed to say something unbelievably ideological and moronic like that, because it supports the jews. He's a weak, thinker, not sure why we are talking about him .

TIMBERED

so 9 million Jews were somewhere hiding and not dead?
Yea... nope

no, I'm saying that if they were killed, where did the bodies go? because a million people killed at each "death camp" is a lot of people

*PIC RELATED BLOCKS YOUR KIKE PATHS*

No, it is Eleventy million.

fpbp you can smell it

I caught on too late

We can't say 10 million Jews vanished because there is no evidence.

You are one of these anti semites, who is naive, you're afraid to see what the jews are capable of. You think its impossible you could sacrifice 4-6 million european jews to create israel, and just to have the holocaust as a propaganda device. You're a zionist rat, thats all.

There is definitely something (aka many things) fucky with the official Holocaust story. The spread of typhus due to deteriorating conditions due to Allies bombing supply chains is a perfectly adequate explanation for why there were so many emaciated bodies, but I keep an open mind.

his world view was cemented by the (((Indiana Jones))) movies that came out when he was a teen
he gets a dopamine rush from subtly self-inserting into real life as Indiana Jones and reliving the thrill of those movies
i'm surprised he doesn't carry a whip and wear a hat everywhere

THEY THREW BABIES UP IN THE AIR AS TARGET PRACTICE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME GOY
THE DITCH OF BURNING JEWISH BABIES HAUNTS ME TO THIS DAY BUY MY BOOK

>Reducing the nazi's to the holocaust
Will you guys stop making the Jews into Gods
They were like 100k deaths in the bloodiest war of human kind. Why reduce that war to just the Holocaust. Nazis killed more French people than jews in like an evening.

Retarded white supremacists

>brings up nazis
>brings light to the holocaust
>anons investigate holocaust and find uncomfortable answers
>anons investigate gommies and also find answers
>seeing any problem with these
Sounds like a good deal to me m8

Fuck the jews
I want revenge for the Red Terror and the destruction of Germany
soon you fucking kike

OY VEY MY FADDAH WAS MASTURBATED TO DEATH IN THE JERK OFF MACHINES WHEN HE WAS ONLY THREE YEARS OLD

>Hitler killed millions of jews
he interned them 200,000 where killed when the allies bombed the supply lines into the camps

Who gives a shit debates about feminism are so 2015 its all about dat race realism now

>So you’re implying 8 million jews just vanished?
OY VEY ITS 20 MILLION YOU ANTI SEMITE IM CALLING THE ADL RIGHT NOW

He killed hebrew semites.
Literally couldnt care less what religion they were (jew).

In fact in arian became jewish he would have probably been allowed to live.

:)

Storm fags are the history equivalent to flat earthers. We have thousands of documents and accounts by former Nazis of things like the Einsatzgruppen but I suppose sweaty edge lords on Sup Forums know better than them

better question would be how did they appear since there weren't that many jews even in europe