Boku no Hero Academia

Full fight next episode. So Chapter 38, 39, and at least part of 40.

Draw more Toga!

Not surprising since they put all the pre-fight parts of 38 at the end of episode 9.
I hope it covers all of chapter 40, ending on "Izuku Midoriya, Top 8, Eliminated" would be great.

This mean Endeavor cumming everywhere will be shown next week.

There will be gifs

Worst boy
Worst hero

Soon.

>This mean Endeavor cumming everywhere will be shown next week.
I've been waiting for this.

>three threads in the catalog right now
for what purpose

Are they related?

Just stick to this one

I bet Endeavor cums inside his boy lots

Best

>big dumb puffy boots

Literally the only thing bad about her costume. Streamline her footwear so she can actually budge her legs without falling and you would have to perfect mix of campy superhero style and practicality.

Funny thing is, I remember wondering the same thing, but I doubt it.

It's Ojiro's birthday today, say something nice about him and his tail

You have no fucking idea on how long I waited for those chapters to be animated.

Going back to these threads comfy days with chink translator user, Live reading those chapters were pure hype and an absolute fucking blast.

I hope bones delivers because to me it was those chapters that made me fall in love with those series and make me remember the times that these threads weren't pure fucking garbage.

Chink translator user If you're still coming to these threads then I must thank you for all your live translations of those chapters before the series got popular because they were always hype.

He's good for groping

Twice looks cool

I want to touch his tail
both of them

I thought he would be a bald guy based on his villain costume. Shame really.

Easiest lay in the world

Explain this shit

At least your quirk is better than most of class B's students

Was looking for a fanart like this, thanks

Isn't he a Deadpool parody?

He gets lots of action int doujins so good for him?Also his TailxKaminari OTP

Since he's not answering does it mean this is consensual?

I like his eyes.

Is your waifu a good Christian?

That makes 4 vanilla doujins.

There are two other threads.

Who do you think is the traitor Sup Forums?

This one was first, your point ?

And this came first

I like their puffiness, they mirror her personality.

Bird is a pretty cool and classy guy, I like when he bowed after destroying Momo

So, second cour will cover only the arc of stain or until the meeting of shigaraki and deku?

what was the point of Shindo?

By the pacing there is no way this only covers Stain.
They would have to make the episodes nearly twice as slow

'Tis only polite to bow after battle., especially in the presence of a fine warrior maiden.

Do you guys think Hori should of went in more detail of how Deku beat Muscle guy in this page? Because it seem that everyone thinks he just punch harder because of the 10000% thing, when in fact he just used two different attacks at the same time.

It's never consensual in doujins with him.

Making another character that wont ever be fleshed out rather than focusing of the ones he already need to work with

I mean its obvious he really likes coming up with idead with new quirks and characters and all that shit, and its not like any of them are bad, but if they are not going to become part of the rest of the story then it seems like a huge waste of time

Ugh, license arc was so weak...

II meant this one

>but if they are not going to become part of the rest of the story then it seems like a huge waste of time

Not really. I don't know why people think every character is meant to be fleshed out or something.

Its a Hero world where 80% of people have quirks. There's going to be plenty of people with powers and designs who aren't that important.

Thats literally the nature of the story.

What was the significance of his wife and son in this scene? Did he actually have the self-awareness that he was abusing his family to get to the top?

Yes. He knows exactly what his obsession with the top did to his family.

I'm pretty sure, that yeah, he now realized that he abused his family for nothing, since neither him nor Todoroki ever got to beat AM,

I know this feel.

I guess I can understand that, it's just his quirk was earthquake. Jirou does it cooler. They seemed to be building him up for some sort of relevance.

At least the Shinketsu students were pretty cool.

He realized he became a monster to surpass someone he thought was unreachable, but that someone turned out to be just a human with weaknesses like everyone else

It's nice of him to let his friends pet his tail

What girls will have the privilege to make love to Deku?
What girls will have the privilege to make love to Katsuki?
What girls will have the privilege to make love to Tenya?
What girls will have the privilege to make love to Shouto?
What girls will have the privilege to make love to Kirishima?
What girls will have the privilege to make love to Kaminari?
What girls will have the privilege to make love to Mineta?
What girls will have the privilege to make love to Sero?
What girls will have the privilege to make love to Aoyama?
What girls will have the privilege to make love to Mashirao?
What girls will have the privilege to make love to Fumikage?

You can use any girl any number of times (Hori is a Westaboo after all!), but order them chronologically.

>It's never consensual in doujins with him.
But if he was under his mind control he'd be forced to answer him no?

Damn fucking straight

Endeavor is 45, meaning he had Todo at 30, and previous kids before then don't seem that much older, so he was in his mid 20s at least when he did quirk marriage.

How old is All Might and why was Endeavor already scheming with the next gen when he was just in his early/mid 20s?

While I agree for the most part, I feel as if it really did have potential to be something great. I expected that Class 1-A would inevitably be separated into groups, and we'd get awesome battle/action scenes from everyone in 1-A cooperating with a few of their classmates to pass, instead of the rushed mess that we got.

No girls. They're homos.

Plot twist: Toga and Shindo are.

Fuck yeah!

I want Deku to RAPE me while I'm trying to sleep

>4 vanilla doujins
>3 feature Momo

Uraraka pls

Took artists a long time to be frank.

>use OfA on your own heart
>become gear 2nd Luffy with All Might strength
>heart explodes anyway

In addition to that, I was hoping Inasa's backstory would be stronger than "the Todorokis were mean to me". At the time, I had two theories for why he hated Todoroki.
- He was the son of Endeavor and some random woman with a wind Quirk. It would make sense, I guess, since wind augments fire and would make for a powerful Quirk. Maybe Endeavor abandoned him since he only inherited the wind and not the fire. Inasa's backstory could have explained that he hated Endeavor, but decided to act cheerful and energetic to further differentiate himself from the angry, broding Endeavor. Then, we saw Shouto, maybe his anger would get the better of him, making him confrontational as opposed to his usual happy demeanor.
- (Closer to the truth) He was a student who met Endeavor in the same way that Midoriya first met All Might. He was a regular student who was attacked by a villain on the street with no one around to save him or call for help. Then Endeavor happens to show up, giving Inasa a glimmer of hope that he'd be saved. But instead of detaining the villain and making sure he was okay, like All Might did for Midoriya against Sludge, Endeavor viciously burned the villain and accidentally burned Inasa in the crossfire, showing no concern for the person he "saved". That would be the start of Inasa's hatred for people without a true heroic spirit.
Sorry for the long, autistic post. I just really want to see how many people might have had theories similar to mine.

>The despair of it drove me to...
>And then it shows his son and his wife

I dont think there is any room to argue that he realized that all the sacrifices he did like driving his wife insane and his son hate him were for nothing and the gravity of what he did

It is extremely likely that he will be the kind of character that finds redemption after sacrificing himself

Would you fuck this?

yes

>It is extremely likely that he will be the kind of character that finds redemption after sacrificing himself

Yeah.

He's such a target too. The lid getting blown on his entire family situation would fuck up perception of heroes so much now that he's the top guy.

Inasa is a conflicting character for me since i like his desing and his quirk but his backstory on why he didnt join UA or for him and Todoroki going full retard is bollocks. "He was mean to me when we talked" and thats why he drops his chance of being in the most prestigious school in the country, yeah, thats horseshit
Imagine for a second if instead of meeting todoroki he meets bakugou and recognizes him from the sludge incident

hardgay is for hug not fug

I also would have thought it was make a somewhat interesting (and maybe amusing) side-plot if Bakugou had heard that Inasa was as strong as Todoroki and, as a result, went out of his way to confront Inasa throughout the exam.

Jesus Christ desu.

He's for both obviously.

>I also would have thought it was make a somewhat interesting
Sorry, still learning English

you bet that sweet ass I would

Does this count as vanilla?

What if he used OfA on his dick?

He would broke his dick bone

>endeavor and his wife abused their children
>police are more concerned with people using their quirks in the street

At least this honest to Japanese society

then he'd still break his lower back, since there are no bones in the penis.

Penile fracture.

>dick bone
What is he, a bear?

Yeah, even that would be better than what we got, it really fits his personality to pick a fight with someone supposed to be very strong
And no problems with the english btw, you learn by practicing after all

>1 episode until the absolute madman reveals himself
I am ready

I don't know how much of this is public knowledge.

I'm also pretty sure Todorokis mom has no shot at custody.

Maybe that's his true quirk.

You can still break your penis user

This is my favorite manga panel . Just something about Bakugo's mom calling him a little bitch had me laughing.

Is this show related to little witch academia?

Yes

I wonder how often heroines get raped by villains. I mean there has to be at least one guy out there with a tentacle quirk and no morals.

Set in the same universe or something?

Japanese culture doesn't encourage child abuse. They just don't give a shit what you do with your kids as long as you don't make it public.

Empowered deals with this by having everybody know the 'unwritten rules'. Basically, you don't rape or kill, and you don't get raped or killed.

whoops uh oh better finish my education

wait what? how?

She doesn't deserve custody after burning him like that.
Endeavor didn't damage his son.

Are you retarded?

Hint: The answer applies to both.

Would you date a female Mirio ?