Raildex

All manga chapters for this month is up on batoto.

Look forward for June 9th according to Dengeki.

Other urls found in this thread:

d.filebox.moe/wfhranm.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Misaki a best. A BEST.

kongou and junko best

Could the liquid proof railgun stop High Priest?

Are you alright OP?

D

E

Enough.

Mugino a best.

D

Worst a worst.

I feel like haimura slacks on Mugino and seria's boobs

He can't draw tits or legs.

Haha, fuck's sake. Turns out the reason nox doesn't render anything except the GUI is because AA settings fuck with the emulator. Turning it off solves it.

Do I turn that off in-game? Where?

Setting screen, top right option. Turn it to minimum and it should start working.

>“Sure. He seems to be Itou Helen’s blood-related older brother. Unless there is an error in the simulation results, he is a Bright Cross member. He is also part of a field team and one of the few capable of using an extremely idiosyncratic sniper unit that uses.45 subsonic heavy metal rounds.”

This guy better have a real good plan and explanation for this shit, because you don't just try to shoot your imouto. Touma aside.

He's a heretic that must be punished for his crimes.

Has Kamachi developed a thing for witches over the last few years?

>You now realize that Laura could have destroyed AC from the beginning by just using Fran to bombard it with Microwaves and send some crazy magicians to attack it

Kamachi has a nerver ending boner for blond girls, witches and norse mythology.

Fuck off, loli Hitler

I don't know, but his little blonde girl fetish is still going strong. Helen is probably the most protectable so far.

I never cared for blondes before I started reading his works, I feel like I've been corrupted.

>Most protectable
Think you're forgetting someone. I want to grab her soft little hands and her cute little pink hat.

I don't think the microwaves make much of a difference here. She could probably have found enough crazy magicians (or crazy enough magicians) to easily deal with all the technological defenses anyway.
It's the other shit like Touma, Espers, Kiharas, and Aleister that would really be giving them trouble.

Why Sup Forums is obsessed with Batoto?

I'm not forgetting anybody user, I just want to pick Helen up and run off into the sunset away from all the troubles in the world while she blushes and makes cute sounds.

No one cares about either Freshit

Its got a good interface, but sadly its selection is limited and stuff keeps getting taken down. I usually use goodmanga for stuff I cant find on batoto

Something against foreign blondes, perhaps? My condolences for your lack of taste.

I want to convince as many White Queen followers to abandon her for some better girl as I can.

Hime > Ohoho

What kind of energy Accelerator trying to stop?

batoto is shit.
>muh registration
>muh limited access
>muh batoto only release

It's like a super gimped cartel version of manga scanlation.

and "ad revenue share"*
Anyone who promotes ads are basically trying to infect your computer with malware. Why would anyone support them?

are there people who dont use adblock? That seems a silly risk to take.

I just use it to read stuff like a monthly release real quickly. Otherwise I use Goddess to download.

Fap energy

Jewish trickery

When is Accelerator going to kill Soros?

Why didn't Kakine just made an extremely sharp sword to kill Accelerator the first time they meet?
Or a dark matter gun?
Or just crushed him with tons of Dark Matter?

The first time they met it took everything Kakine had to give Accel a sunburn.

This artist is actively going out of his way to spawn more Misaki doujins. Or are we just seeing her through Junko's vision?

>Kakine
>rational thought
He has the one scientific power that Accel can't instareflect and he wastes time with muh despair instead of just murdering him. Kakine a retard.

I'll break that fucked up illusion of your's.

Doesn't he have to manipulate the Dark Matter he creates, which he doesn't fully understand himself, and transform the vectors in it to match ones that Accel's brain subconsciously allows through his barrier, which are vectors that Kakine doesn't specifically know and can only guess at?

I'd imagine this is way more difficult than it seems

>Imouto's third special hits everything in front of her for multiple four-digits damage
>also stuns
>also +30% damage
Jesus christ she can eat fucking everything that isn't a half competent player.

>Anyone listed there could never advance in school or find employment. It would look like they were given an equal shot at it, but in reality, the answer had been decided before they even faced the test. Even if they scored a perfect 500 in all 5 subjects, they were doomed to fail. And if someone was predicted to pass, they could hand in a blank sheet of paper and casually walk on through.

>Alternate-universe parameter list
I guess Kamachi decided to just use it elsewhere now that Aleister is fucking off from AC.

is that short hair index punching a long hair and busty misaka?

No one?

Yeah. Later Index and Touma kill Misaka.

>there are people who have a problem with this

It's basically a place to see HQ rips that "we" made/organized directed/spoonfed others to and frequented.
Then they got too popular, they needed ad revenue, then more recently registrations started up with all of the other misc bullshit that's annoying on the site now.

Get her in the bathtub.

Like Misaka's death orb, it really could be anything. If this really has anything to do with Aiwass or Choronzon, possibly a good bit of Thelesma compressed into a ball.

And since I don't think anyone posted her yet, here's the dyke.

Telesma is Aeon of Osiris, user.

And jobber, for those who prefer the cock.

wait what

That's really just cause Aleister stopped giving a fuck on AC sometime after WW3/Othinius arc. Remember that he got Kazakiri activated that one time when Vento came, I'm sure he could just get one of the Kihara's to be aware of the microwaves and they could do some countermeasure(or just have them alert Mikoto to turn them off).

> I'm sure he could just get one of the Kihara's to be aware of the microwaves
I'm pretty sure Yuiitsu was fully aware.

It's a visual novel that the main artist of Index did in 2005, when Index was still at the beginning. Basically, there are three routes with a girl that looks like short haired Index, a senpai that looks like Fukiyose and a glasses girl.

The Misaka looking girl bullies short haired Index in her route and at the end short haired Index and the protagonist strangle her to near death

Touma's wife is so cute.

Yuiitsu was also pissed off at Aleister for the dog and she probably didn't give a fuck at anything else other than getting revenge.

>that hair

I really want to see Kuroko with her hair tied up like this while wearing an evening/dinner party dress. Preferably with armgloves.

>short haired Index and the protagonist strangle her to near death
thats amazing guess I got a new VN to read

d.filebox.moe/wfhranm.webm
I like this version better.

I haven't played it but I've heard it's also a game about gambling and drug abuse.

Stiyl is fucking ripped for a 14 years old.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KANZAKI THE BATHTUB WONT WORK HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's not ripped, he just has low bodyfat. You can tell by the arms he's not muscular.

DED

Awaki has two faces in her intro: smug and smuggier.
Also she wears white pantsu and one of her attacks involves throwing a dumpster at you, and she managed to miss the one fucking attack she managed to get off. Then she got chainstunned so who knows. Probably throwing shotas at you or something.

People didn't know about this?
I recall that this end really freaks normalfags out and everything like that bitch didn't deserve it by the end of things. She had guys try to gangrape notIndex. I can't recall if it worked.
Apparently that's enough to get retards mad at the VN for letting NotIndex go for revenge like the line where homicide isn't justifiable wasn't shot past before going into orbit.

Clearly the internal chi that you must flex and manipulate to train your magic ability is located in the abdominal muscles. Just imagine all those Magic side magicians and their perfectly sculpted tummies.

Reminder

I seem to only really recall people being pissed that the sister didnt have a route and honestly with all that teasing I agree

Dropped before even picking up

Reminder that if that fuck Miki doesn't announce Index S3 by early next year at the latest, I will begin the planning to capture him and fuck that boipuss raw until he announces it out of shear mindbreak
Reminder that it isn't rape if they have hearts in their eyes, ask any lawyer

>early next year at the latest
This year at fall fest is his deadline, my friend. LITERALLY!

>trips
>7s
Cool
Then if he doesn't announce it by fall fest, I will make it my personal mission to make him more cum than man I swear to god

6_9

>d.filebox.moe/wfhranm.webm
what is the name of this anime ?

I hope to see more of freedom fighter Biribiri.

She evolved into fighter jet Biribiri thanks to freedom overdose

>roller mobster

This syncs up pretty nicely

Dumb Sataniaposter

It's magical jet now.

>freedom fighter
terrorism can't be justified

These faces my god

Miki better deliver this year or NicoNico will have a live lynching.