Ideal Canadian Immigration

I would put a 20,000 immigrant cap and only allow immigrants from the following countries.
Prove me wrong
>Protip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/442nd_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
570news.com/2018/01/18/ontario-man-pleads-guilty-to-animal-cruelty-in-deaths-of-1500-pigs/
liveleak.com/view?i=23c_1433447986
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why would you want chinese people in your country

>allowing people from anywhere but europe

>China
>Philippines
fucking why?

why would anyone here in scandinavia trade our cold better countries for another cold less better country?

Youre a chink arent you

>no North Korea

no one here wants to go to your shitty country

>China
hello Zhang

You are going back to your shit-hole gook hive, Wang. Every gook colonist in our countries is living on borrowed time.

Well Canada is a Chinese vassal now

>China
I don't think you understand

likewise chile

>Implying Chinese people are a bad thing
Higher IQ than whites. Obviously, not allowing immigrants from Western China. Also, the Phillippines are fine. Pinoys don't comment more crime and are Catholic so I don't see the problem. Look at crime rates in Chinese majority cities in Canada like Richmond and you'll see that the crime rate is low. Immigrant majority areas in Europe that are full of African and Arab migrants, however, are extremely crime-ridden. You're also forgetting that Chinese people integrate really well into Western culture, considering they commit low crime and name their kids English names instead of "Mohammad".

Southern Brazil is cool also, is the less niggerish region of Brazil as we didn't received that many slaves. We are more Argentinians than Brazilians culturally.

t. Bosniak

Why no Croatia?
I mean, I’d never go to Canada xD
But still
EU man, EU.

>enemy colonists are good so long as they don't commit crimes
Civic-nationalists need to be gassed.

China + Phillipines = shitholes

Hello, Wang DingDong

>that pic
>America becomes xenophobic towards Japs because of Pearl Harbor
>Japs goes to internment camp
>Japs in the internment camp ask to fight for America to prove them wrong
>US Army makes a full nip Infantry Regiment
>Nip regiment becomes "the most decorated unit for its size and length of service in the history of American warfare"

Daily reminder that Japs are the only godtier non-White immigrant.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/442nd_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)

>>enemy colonists are good so long as they don't commit crimes
lmao@(You). Every Asian I know is pretty right wing.
>One Asian friend is basically a Nazi who glorifies Hitler
>One Asian person I knew today called another black guy who was with us a 'nigger' after he left
>another Asian I know is a r/The_Donald kind of person
>another Asian I know put up 'It's okay to be white' posters around their university

try again sweetie

That was an error. Croatia is better than every Southeast European country other than Slovenia

Yeah that's pretty accurate. Japanese are respectable people (the anime degeneracy is pretty pathetic) but other than that they're okay

lmao, if I wanted to see some chinks,i'd just go to china

what about Sorks?

>the Chinese

kys yellow shillfrog

rude :c

Why no Greece? How are Greek immigrants in Canada?

Cono sur best cono

Everyone is getting up in arms about China being included (despite them having had their own society for thousands of years) and not that Polynesia and Micronesia were invited.

because swedes are retarded as they as

>South Africa, Uruguai and Brazil out

Leaf, please.

>Implying a 79% Black country with some of the highest murder rates is better than a country like China
>Brazillian not able to see that I included Uruguay
This is why Umas were not invited in

>traitors are god-tier
They'd be even more god-tier if they stayed the fuck in their own gook-hives.
>Asians are right wing
"Right wing" does not signify a universalist ideology. The fact that gooks aggressively pursue their own interests at the expense of competing populations is no argument to allow them to colonize our lands.

>China
>South America
No.

>in a country of a 1.4 people I found some bad things people did
570news.com/2018/01/18/ontario-man-pleads-guilty-to-animal-cruelty-in-deaths-of-1500-pigs/
You do know pigs are smarter than dogs, right? People in Switzerland eat cats and dogs too so I don't want to hear any "muh moral superiority over something arbitrary".

*1.4 billion

how about you post updated statistics.

Europe gets a lower IQ? Idk give me a sauce

>eating animals is the same as torturing them to death for fun
OK Wang.

just checked it everything is basically the same.

CHINK

The man in the article literally tortured 1500 pigs. Pigs are smarter than dogs. Google "Pig factory farms" to get the picture. I really need a reason to hate Chinese people, despite not really having a reason other than "but muh dogs".

*(You) not I

The trump is going to build bridge from Mexico to Canada.
Build bridges not walls

Why not both ?

>tfw no queue tea 3.14 argiejap waifu

>poor animal-husbandry practices by (((Stein))) = torturing animals for fun
Gooks have no souls. We will be doing the planet a favor by exterminating your kind.

I have no reason to go to Canada. Especially places where you have asshat Canadian frogs who think that everyone should speak French. Maybe if you would send all of these inferior frogs back to the third world country known as "France" people would reconsider.

Chile is full of shitlibs now. Argentina is anti-anglo, China already has Canadian enclaves.

Accept Anglos and French for the optimal society.

I would rather live in Chile than Canada.

Well, are you trying to say that Europeans are smart by allowing jihadists to take over their territories?

(You)
also, here's a webm of the same thing but with white people and pigs. Also, the conditions of factory farms are torture. They live in their own shit, sorry to burst your bubble
liveleak.com/view?i=23c_1433447986

europe's IQ is dropping due to enrichment

People are people though what you need with immigration is that it's skills based to fit in with the growth of your economy. Importing useless people from anywhere is a disaster.

here's seal clubbing in Canada (not for food!)

Well, it has been proven that people who intentionally abuse animals are at the very least, sociopaths. Sounds about right. Of course, communism promotes psychopathy as if it is normal human behavior. Marxism is the enemy of morality.

are you done?

Incidental pain caused as part of harvesting is not the same intentional torture which gooks inflict on animals for enjoyment.

>Falling for the IQ meme
Keep Canada White

>Argentina is anti-anglo

Yet, Argentina most likely has more descendants from the Nazi regime than any other country in the world. Not to mention all of the fucking limeys that once called it home. They just had a feud with the limeys over the Falkland Islands.

Because OP is a Chink of course.

I came here 3 years ago from Europe. I hate it, but they pay me big $$$. This place is going to absolute shit in a few years.

YES! Because frogs aren't white. They are subhumans..

jesus are you retarded. They are doing it for fun. They are not eating the meat, they are literally clubbing them to death. How stupid can you be? It's not like hunting where it's quick and painless, it's literally clubbing to death.

Toronto sucks and Winnipeg too, but elsewhere is nice

and even if they were doing it for food, they aren't shooting them. They are beating them to death

Well, I'm in one of 'em

No... tell them all to fuck off

>Argentina is anti-anglo
We actually love you guys in secret. Like the guy who wrote our constitution said "who would not prefer a thousand times over to marry his sister or daughter to an english shoemaker in preference to an araucanian princeling ?"

>more asians
also
>chilean low IQ (90) spics

People confuse the "anglo hate" with the feud over the Falkland Islands. Everyone knows that the limeys are assholes. I mean damn... the motherfuckers came closer than Hitler to conquering the world. What business did the limeys have being there in the first place?

You do know that Chile has a considerable German and Italian population right?

get the fuck out of my country you disgusting subhuman communist swine. You god damn chinks are all the same. Your exploitive dirty communist laundered money isnt going to be welcomed here forever. Your shitty culture and lack of assimilation will be brought to light soon. You can convince yourself you are a Canadian all you want, but your culture and moral compasses are in dire contrast to that of our European heritage and you will always be seen as foreigners in our land.

With any luck, all of you will be deported and your lands seized to benefit the future youth of this once great country you are currently destroying.
>inb4 muh economics and real estate growth
when the bubble bursts its your kind who hangs

So... Bongo crossed over the Darien Gap??? It happens...

Too soon

Canada is the only country I have ever been to where the minorities demand everyone speak their language. Fucking frogs....

obviously a chilean

>allowing in chinks
opinion discarded

No... Just go to Patagonia or Southern Chile in general. Hell, even the buildings look German.

whatever makes you feel better chilindio shitskin

>I'm white
why are you so mad user? Asians assimilate fine. Every second gen Asian is white washed. If you really want to have this right wing revolution, you would want more Asians. Like I posted earlier
>One Asian friend is basically a Nazi who glorifies Hitler
>One Asian person I knew today called another black guy who was with us a 'nigger' after he left
>another Asian I know is a r/The_Donald kind of person
>another Asian I know put up 'It's okay to be white' posters around their university
If you are mad that housing prices are expensive, you should blame elitists in Hong Kong, not middle-class asian folk, just like how whites are gentrifying black neighbourhoods. It's not all whites, it's only the very rich.

That's a great way to end up as a Chinese territory.

>minorities demand everyone speak their language
Why do you hate Quebecers and Acadians so much

I will agree that too many Chinese coming in is a bad thing, but like I said, 20,000 cap. That's enough to make sure there is no enclave.

It's no secret nigger. This shit is taught in like... grade school. Just about the entire world knows that many Germans fled to South America during and after WW2... Wops as well.

Hello friend, i will bring Benin with me
Hes a bit down syndromed

Why would u let it Philipinos?
Why not allow Afrikaners, Eastern Europeans, and Russians ?

Maybe someone should ask leaf frogs why they hate anglos so much.

Immigration ban fullstop user,
you don't need them, they only need you.
You're feeding a parasite.

I am Eastern European. Slavs are the worst. It's nothing but constant infighting and drug abuse. Every Serb I know fucks around and is a druggie. Pinoys are by far better than Slavs, at least in my experience.

There are some higher end fields that require more immigrants. For example, there is a shortage of family doctors in BC.

However, no immigrants in mines or farming.

where'd you get this from meme flag

Ok. Encourage employment amongst existing populations?
You're only going to need more family doctors, the more immigrants you import.
It's a ponzi scheme. Completely unsustainable.

>No Greeks
Greeks are unironic Master Race

Why don't you just admit that your people are a bunch of soulless autistic subhumans? You fled to a European country on another continent just to avoid being around your own kind.