Does anyone else feel alienated when reading political twitter...

Does anyone else feel alienated when reading political twitter? Everyone seems to be perpetrating lies and fake narratives and i feel so disgusted and depersonalized i can't relate to anyone.

That is not for us user.

Probably normal that you do not want to join the leftist circle jerking.

We’re the outsiders. It’s only time before they realise we’re right.

They don’t even seem real, user. Try following a couple mid level normies with a few thousand followers and check back and see what they’re posting in about 2 months. It’s literally the same fucking shit over and over again. It doesn’t matter how much time has passed. It’s rinse and fucking repeat. I’m seriously starting to wonder how many of these faggots are AI.

no
but I'm not a nazi

>t. someone with a 100MB folder of stormfront image macros from the 90s

You retards do realize what OP said also applies to the right wing, right? What he basically said was that the left, the right, the center, whatever, everyone spews bullshit to the point he can't help but notice and feel like he belongs in none

>using twitter at all
you are cancer

Most of these "Nazis" are False-flags by democrats, they want a boogeymonster so everyone can gang up on, moreover the people who get called "nazi" are simply those who reject globalism: "If you don't like globalism you just hate brown people!!!"

>retards
I never once specified a political leaning. I questioned whether or not they’re even human due to repeating the same shit day after day. But feel free to rage against an argument nobody fucking made.

see
then kill yourself

Fpbp.
You come here because you love the truth.

>reading political twitter
>reading twitter
Found your problem

Its not uncommon to feel dissapointed or disgusted when reading basic tier logic regardless of the forum its on. all you can do is continue to push yourself to come to a higher understanding of how the world and its people work. If you are feeling alienated from others who in your own words espouse lies and fake narratives, I think you need to sit down and ask yourself why you care about what random strangers.

Just unfollow those accounts? Or stop using social media?

I care because it relates to my life. People perpetrating lies and false narratives is just pure abuse, imagine if you're the only one who knows the truth and everyone else knows as well but pretends they don't and then shame you for being the "crazy" one?

NPC's

Relish in the fact that you know the truth. Learn to play the long game. Then you can slowly wake those around you up to the truths they were unaware of. You have to be very subtle. These fuckers online are just in an echo chamber. That includes us. Ignorance is bliss to most people. Out of sight is out of mind. These sayings have been around for a long time. In the meantime, build yourself up as an individual and be prepared for anything you can think of. Then enjoy your life, because this is the only one you get.

Thin-skinned normalfags are too opinionated nowadays. Also needy for recognition as in being politically aware, woke or some nigger kinda shit. Strip them of their names on social platforms and they'll shut up and stop circlejerking almost instantly. Namefaggin and upvotes are inherently cancerous.

Twitter makes me fucking rage.