It's not chain migration, it's family reunification

That's right you bigots, how dare you call this inoffensive immigration rule "chain migration", it's
F A M I L Y R E U N I F I C A T I O N

Sup Forums BTFO forever

twitter.com/jonathanalter/status/955600479509245952

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/altochulo/status/955940711496650754
youtube.com/watch?v=3osFdB6_c1w
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/01/18/there-3-5-m-dreamers-and-most-may-face-nightmare/1042134001/
washingtonexaminer.com/feds-every-legal-mexican-immigrant-sponsors-six-more-to-us/article/2635905
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is the same shit as calling them 'dreamers' instead of illegals

Canada is very thoughtful and progressive, contrary to drumpf

correct, nazi scum
and the dreamers are here to stay

Then re-unite in your own damn country. For fucks sake we don't want you illegals here. The process is not that difficult and is available in your language

Evey professional uses the term chain migration because that is what it is. It's another faux outrage that enables simpletons to use slurs.

Funny, I call sending them back to the shithole from whence they came "family reunification" also.

Family reunification is the majority of the immigration occurring in Swedistan and the main reason our systems are buckling under the pressure.

Changing the label doesn't make the immigrants less of a problem.

It's pronounced "Plague Migration"

>F A M I L Y R E U N I F I C A T I O N

Don't break you own family up in the first place and you won't have that dilemma.

These fuckers make it seem like they absolutely have to be in the US and then their huge families have to come too.

Wanna immigrate to the US? Do it on merit and go back to visit your family from time to time. Otherwise fuck off.

but death taxes is completely accurate. it refers to taxes the govt thinks its owed after a death occurs

This is why nobody fucking likes people such as yourself.
You try and sugar-coat the problems with safety-words to make it look more appealing to the masses, despite how fucking terrible they may be, all just to try and fool the people that are against the factual problems.

why don't they reunite in their own country

Reunify them by sending the migrant back

call it whatever you want. Lots of laws outlive their usefulness. This one as well.

>tomato
>tomahto

racial bigotry has nothing to do with this. i do not want one lily white canadian coming over here then bringing 12 of his family over here too

>5th cousin and his wife pluse there 6 kids get to move to the us for reunification.

Orwell was right.

if trump were to take this approach, i wonder what the media aftermath would be? imagine the confusion if trump comes out and says he is pro-EVERYONE STAY THE FUCK OUT.

not like that doesnt happen already, what with immigrating being easy as piss for a somali compared to a german

They don't call DACA 'Amnesty' either. Too loaded and it reminded us all how Reagan promised a wall after Amnesty. We got fucked by that asshole.

I also reported this hateful propaganda to youtube.
These white supremacists can't keep getting away with this
youtube.com/watch?v=3osFdB6_c1w

Who needs argument and reason when you can just hide the truth in manipulated language

Listen up commies. The reasons we dot trust you is because you don’t argue honestly, you say “this is about helping he poor and keeping families together”

But that’s bullshit, it’s about undermining the monolithic American cultures

Be fucking honest stand up for what you beleive and argue for it ok it’s own merits you fucking cowards

Its not anti semitism its counter semitism.

If youre so fucking heart broken over your family being split why in fucks name do you fucking come here you retards!?

The same act refers to foreigners as "aliens", too. Are they going to use that word again?

Or more commonly "immigrants" to lump all legal with "illegal immigrants". They're very different categories.

This

A SWEET BUMP

I know that this is b8, but considering thar everyone is falling for it, here's a response. Go forward with this new information.

Ever see two dogs fuck? Sometimes they get locked up and one drags the other around the yard, or the scramble to keep up with each other?

That's what I've been calling chain migration.

"Dog Knot Scramble"

Is it only aloud if youre brown? What if some slav or german had family here! He justs wants to reunite!

Reunify back in Mexico.

It's different, they have white privilege.
But if it's a german girl trying to reunited with her Ethiopian boyfriend, then I guess it's fine.

>"Dog Knot Scramble"
I think we should all start calling it this.

It paints a more accurate picture.

Why do they have to reunite here? Won't their reunion be more special in their home country?

#Reunified

what happened to "illegal aliens"? Why did the republicans all switch to illegal/unlawful/unauthorized/undocumented immigrants/workers?

and why the FUCK did we ever start calling DACA recipients "dreamers"?

fucking shills with their word games

and why don't they "reunify" back in their old country?

because it's a shithole...?

it's easier to re unify the family if you just send one guy back instead of bring 20 more to your country. Just sayin.

Okay. Let me throw this up there. The US now possesses enough Mexican immigrants to justify stating that it now owns Mexico. Entirely. The US can now enforce taxation laws and take the natural resources of Mexico without resistance because Mexico is a failed state that has failed to manage its people.

I'm making that up. But it sounds like a great idea to me. If they want to keep breeding and shipping people over, we should gorge on that clay.

mexico is an impoverished violence-ridden shithole. we would gain nothing by annexing it.

Lol tell em to get passports and visit.

What's the problem of them reuniting in the United States? Are you guys nazis or something?

shit
wrong flag
this makes me look like a racist islamophobe

aaahhh
much better

Hopefully they resist. They resist, and then you get an insurgency of Mexicans in the US taking actions against the government. You thereby justify actions against THEM as well.

People in this thread. Please explain how someone who has grown up in the united states, educated in the united states, and assimilated into American culture, spent their entire adult life in this country and has paid taxes that entire time and is a law abiding resident is not an American without referring to their race.

Our system is buckling under the pressure because fucking nothing is being done to expand and make the system efficient enough to actually function.

Don't call it "deportation" call it "family reunification"

>implying you dont do the exact same shit by using deliberately alarming or misleading terms to make things you dont like look bad.

Because they aren't citizens. They made conscious decisions to live here without being citizens.

>REMINDER

the actual number of dreamers is 3.6 million

>There are 3.6M 'DREAMers' — a number far greater than commonly known

>usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/01/18/there-3-5-m-dreamers-and-most-may-face-nightmare/1042134001/

The average legal Mexican immigrant sponsors 6 family members

>Feds: Every legal Mexican immigrant sponsors six more to US

>washingtonexaminer.com/feds-every-legal-mexican-immigrant-sponsors-six-more-to-us/article/2635905

so DACA amnesty will result in more like 21.6 million immigrants, not 800k

Chain-migration is shell-shock

>family reunification
>chain migration happens before they enter the country
what do you call a party that tells itself to lie to it's sheeple?

Every generation has had stupid fucks like you who talk about "Muh Monolithic American culture" and whine and complain about how precious nativism is and how the immigrants will ruin everything. Then those immigrants come, assimilate into the culture, and things are fine, then the next wave comes and the next generation does the same damn thing.

It's what people said about the Dutch and Germans, then the Irish, then the Italian , The Chinese, The Japanese, the Polish, the Slavs, the Vietnamese, the every single wave of mexicans despite them coming into this country every single generation since we got those border states which btw, all used to be part of mexico anyway. And America does just fucking fine.

Government can't pull prosperity out of its ass
US Fish and Wildlife Service parameters dictate that you systematically destroy non-native invaders because of their proclivity to compete or out-reproduce native creatures.

Do they believe in American ideals, like the rule of law? Obviously not since they've been skirting it their whole lives in the states. Do they believe in hard work and self-reliance, like the Americans that tamed and settled the west? Not generally, as the illegal population is much more likely to use public services than the native population. Lastly, do they love this country? The loud chants of la raza would seem to make them more race-centric than American.

lmao lbj's great society=fatherless black children

MY DOG IS MAN OF THE HOUSE

>Comparing invasive animal species to human immigrants.
We're the same species, fucking retard. They dont have any inherent advantage over us if they grew up in the same country with the same education with the same circumstances and culture with the sole difference being that they were not born here and thus are not an american citizen because their parents brought them here illegally. they are not the same thing.

If the immigration system cannot handle as many immigrants as we get, we need to improve the immigration system to accomodate the scaling. Thats basic infrastructure and bureaucracy 101.

Why don't the reunify back in the shithole where they came from?

Strawmen all of it.

If someone came here as a child, illegally, they did not break that law on purpose, under current law, in order to gain citizenship they would have to leave the country and go to one where they have no life, no ties, no experience and no knowledge for ten fucking years, give up their home, then wait the long, exhausting process and spend thousands of dollars to emmigrate legally and MAYBE gain citizenship. That is a cruel and ridiculous hardship to impose on anyone. You can be proud of your ethnicity and proud of your country at the same time. The two are not mutually excusive, I'm proud to be sicilian, that does not mean I'm not proud to be American too. It's the same thing. And yes, they do believe in hard work and self reliance as much as anyone else who grew up in this country does.

LOL yea, beaners are just like the Dutch and Germans

Holy fuck shit like this just fucking enrages me and I'm from Australia why the fuck do these parasites think they have a right to illegally enter and then leech off western societies (in this case America)?

They are all going back

>We're the same species, fucking retard.
That's why I feel less guilt around the idea of killing them all.

>That is a cruel and ridiculous hardship to impose on anyone.
Not at all. Their parents should have considered the consequences of their actions.

>we need to improve the immigration system to accomodate the scaling.
Or, you know, just stop the migration.

rapist wont change yet because women need that word to accuse men

I mean, really. A lizard that floats in on a log has more rights in my mind. Because it's a lizard. The people sneak in via trucks and under the cover of night in hidden compartments. They know it's against the law, but they're still coming in.

They have less rights than animals, simply because they have the full ability to comprehend what they're doing.

We need to start roadside executions for coyotes that are intercepted. Line up everyone in the trucks and blow them into the ditch at the sides of the roads. In an official capacity. Then get out some shovels and let them give something back to America as they rot.

C H A I N M I G R A T I O N

Still the same thing. Breaking the law because of fee fees.

So, the population of Australia. And that is one fine can.

And I don't mean "we" in some autistic Sup Forums way. I mean the US government. Border agents should have a license to kill.

Reunificate the family by sending them back

Is a made up term that is nowhere in the 1965 law

As a group, statistically whites actually contribute to society, spics drain it and the taxpayer.

this, death taxes are literally taxes on dead people. chain migration is literally a chain reaction of migrants. these scumbags want to call it "family reunification" when it's entirely possible for shitbag immigrant american citizens to "reunify" with family members they've literally never met.

Cont.

>It all started 20 years ago
Bless Canada for taking in literal enemies of the United States

Feighan made it up as a euphisism for state-sanctioned chain migration.

Are these people suicidal?

What part of if you keep up the European ethnic cleansing we will kill you all, do these kikes not understand?

>let's change the words to affect the concept they describe instead of realising the concepts infect the words with meaning and not vice versa

kys

He should call ICE and deport those illegals.

Ok and undocumented immigrant isn't a loaded term? Orwellian newspeak is the left's bastard child

trump created all of this with a stroke of a pen. vs hillary timeline celebrating 2 million refugees in first year and castration of ice. thank you President Trump.

The ABSOLUTE STATE of US immigration policy.
If I fuck off abroad, my biggest fear/consideration is that I'll be far away from my Mother.. I don't expect her to come with me though FFS.

That's what we'll call it when they're all removed.

Call ICE and report this kek

ALSO death tax is a legitimate term.
Did my Father not pay enough tax on every fucking penny he earned and spent already?
KYS HMRC.

Don't call it deportation, call it "Homeland Reunification"

Criminals

Why can't they reunify in their home country?

no gibbs back in ol' Mexico

actually it’s after an estate transfer which can occur before death but yeah you’re basically right

why would they want to split their family up in the first place?

Making them suffer for the actions of their parents would be completely unjust.
The situation should never have occurred in the first place mind you, and it is the failing of our government that this became an issue in the first place.
Ideally it whether they should be deported or not would be determined on an individual basis but if government can't even fucking enforce a border then that idea is completely fucking hopeless.

How about, now listen to me,
how about instead of that, we drop 'deportation' and name it 'family reunification'?

places like mexico are wonderful and definitely not shitholes, they should reunify there.