RT or CNN. Who is better as a news source for you?

RT WINS 12 AWARDS AT US INTERNATIONAL FILM & VIDEO FESTIVAL
rt.com/about-us/press-releases/rt-awards-international-film/

MOSCOW, JUNE 16, 2016 — RT wins 12 awards at the US International Film & Video Festival, including two golds.
The awards went to five newscasts, three documentaries, two programs and a series of the channel’s promotional videos.

The US International Film & Video Festival has been held in Los Angeles since 1967.
The Festival runs competitions across five categories seeking to recognize outstanding Corporate, Education, Entertainment, Documentary and Student productions.
Entries are judged by a panel of members of the International Quorum of Motion Pictures Producers.
A total of over 1,000 entries from broadcasters representing 29 countries participated in the 2016 competition.

RT's Ruptly video agency receives award for achievements in international online journalism. 02 Jun, 2017
rt.com/news/390671-ruptly-drum-online-media-awards/

The Drum Online Media Awards in London has honored RT's Ruptly video agency with one of its prizes.
Such international outlets as CNN, BBC, Reuters, Buzzfeed and Al Jazeera also competed for the awards, which are given out for the most outstanding achievements in online journalism.

RT

RT is government-sponsored news. CNN is government-sponsored news. It's the same shit.

CNN

Пpивeтcтвyю Игopя, дepжи этo. Дocьe нaхoдитcя в coглacoвaннoм мecтe.

I would have to say RT. They have a certain bias which is softly anti-eu and strongly anti-America. They mainly exercise this bias through their documentaries which tend to focus strongly on negative aspects of western societies. I think their news reporting is fairly solid and they often highlight stories not covered widely.

>RT is government-sponsored news. CNN is government-sponsored news. It's the same shit.
>It's the same shit.
Mercedes cars have engine, transmission and four tires.
TATA (cars made in India) have engine, transmission and four tires.

your argument is bullet proof user.

RT always gets unintentionally good happening footage

fpbp

RT is good

Obviously RT

This website is really run by russian bots amazing!

paranoid much?

How come AIPAC hasn't registered as a foreign agent, but RT America has?

They are leftists.

They like watching the hawks.

>AIPAC

Because nobody knows about that news channel and It's not popular as RT bots

u a robots

RT

This thread is very cunning.

RT by a longshot

Both are biased, but RT is not as bad as CNN.

RT is not news in any way shape or form, it's not even biased news, it's literal FSB mind control of naive Western lemmings, they have no other goals.

News channel? Are you unironically this retarded?

That's CNN, word for word. RT is the same shit as BBC or CBC. State funded media.

So how come International News Organizations (including in the US) awarding them so often so many top prices?

>it's literal FSB mind control of naive Western lemmings, they have no other goals.
Greetings and salutations comrade.
You sound like regular RT viewer.

Neither.

One of them shills for niggers and faggots. The other shills for communists and muh based autocracies.

>muh it's not news channel

This is thread is about news channels faggot, nobody gives a fuck about anything else.

Except one "state" is a KGB mafia dictatorship, you dumb commie shit.

Neither. I use Reuters, AP and ((Bloomberg))

>top prices
Like you said, the pay top prices for those bullshit fake prizes.

I don't watch RT much. CNN is tabloid tier at this point though. You can't take anything they say seriously.

Lol, thanks for pointing my typo.
so are you suggesting that American officials taking bribes from Russians? kek
you should post names of those crooked American officials then